• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do your 'real life' friends know about your Bluelight life?

Yeah.. my friends think im weaird as it is without me telling them i have a secret life on the internet too!!!

Sheesh, that would really go down well with them. Ha!

most of my friends would easily qaulify as BLers if I told them about this site because they all have the same common interests as most BLers. But I haven't really bothered to tell them about this site, well I have told the about pillreports but neglected to mention the forums.

yer couple of my mates know about this site.. ive joined up 5 of my mates only 3 of them actually troll around these days, and Ive also dragged a few to the bl meetups.. they are kool with it... they dont think of this site, as a site of geeks that use drugs and know how to use the computer..

Yeah they know.
though alot of them aren't into this kinda stuff though, so they don't take much interest

Kinda feels like you lead a double life.

My good mates know that i post here and on a few other websites, and while most of them are more web orientated than me, they're content to occasionally lurk, I guess they're just not type to form friendships with people online.

Despite rarely logging onto bluelight, they are however very apt at finding my MOST incriminating posts, posts where i just HAD to tell someone about my adventures, but couldn't, as ALL my mates knew the people involved. :eek: : ;) :eek: I now know to start pouring copious beverages down the throat of any mate to starts to mention bluelight ;)

One of my closest mates i've met through bluelight and I'll be introducing them to my other close friends soon.......it should be interesting experience at the very least....

^ Hey Miss Slingshot (hoping i've got the right person) I think we work in the same place!

I had some friends that I got to join bluelight but they stopped posting. They probably didn't understand the thrill I got out of postwhoring. I'm starting to wonder about that too.

Maybe I'm odd, but all my friends know about my recreational decisions, even if they themselves aren't interested in partakeing. I wouldn't be friends with someonw I felt I had to hide things from - what't the point? Also, as many of my friends have moves away post-uni I rely on chat and email more than ever to keep in touch with them. I even have a LiveJournal, which proves how net-geeky I have become ;)

I've dragged mates, including abstainers, to a BL meetup. No problems. My friends like me for the whole package and they trust my judgement and are open minded enough to meet new people and take an interest in my journeys through chemical intoxication :)

My friends rock!

My friends that are in the drug/rave/etc scene do, the one's that aren't don't - I guess cause the those topics rarely arise there is never a conversation that leads to bluelight.

Abit like me not mentioning the anime forum I'm a member of to friends that have no interest in anime - just cause there is no common ground.

Having said that, let me say this...... all my friends know I'm an Interent Junkie *lol*

All of my mates know i live in cyberspace anyway and i have friends from all over the place so i guess yes :)

Im sure they are aware...its not really their thing though. They seem to have a penchant for this thing called: 3-D world ;)

But like Haste said: they know i'm a net junkie :)

All my friends know about it, because they constantly pay me out about it, but when pressed admit that they haven't had a look because they know they'd get addicted...;)

Bluelight is used as like...almost a taboo word in our circle of friends...like when friends call me on my land line

Friend "Uh, why didn't you answer your home phone?"
Me "Oh um, I was, um, washing my hair?"
Friend "Ohhhhhhhh......Bluelight?"
Me "yeah.....Bluelight...."

It's quite funny though and they enjoy hearing about it....meh....s'if I care....;) :D

yeh my 'real life' friends know everything about me, no need to hide anything. most of my best friends are all internet junkies anyway, so its really no big deal. lol ;)

Most of my good friends are bluelighters [actually nearly all], I introduced my best friend and my brother to bluelight with no problem but I had huge issues with telling my boyfriend about bluelight.

He was like, 'how do you know all these people from melbourne?' and I said stuff like 'oh I knew one person and they introduced me to other people and la la la la'. I thought if he came to BL he would realise what a nerd I am and I thought I'd been doing a pretty good job of hiding that fact. ;)

Anyways, one day I went on BL at his house and found that he had actually signed up. He doesn't post though. Maybe I'll get him to post one of these days... although I kinda like being able to whinge about him in the singles thread.

Ummm if you read this babe... love you. =D

Mary Poppins said:
All my friends know about it, because they constantly pay me out about it, but when pressed admit that they haven't had a look because they know they'd get addicted...;)

Bluelight is used as like...almost a taboo word in our circle of friends...like when friends call me on my land line

Friend "Uh, why didn't you answer your home phone?"
Me "Oh um, I was, um, washing my hair?"
Friend "Ohhhhhhhh......Bluelight?"
Me "yeah.....Bluelight...."

It's quite funny though and they enjoy hearing about it....meh....s'if I care....;) :D

Hahaha this is a classic !!!!

I dont actually have many friends,(i killed them with spears) so I cant comment in this thread.

Last edited:
^ oh dont be silly dickhead u have lots of friends. *pounces on you*

The line between Bluelight and friends has always been a strongly-defined one, up until now.
Most of my mates give me shit 'bout sitting at home talkin' to people and reading about drugs and stuff but deep down I know they want to be cool like me.
=D
I think they appreciate the fact that they can ask me almost any question on drugs, be it immediately or within a couple of days... I actually find it quite an honour to be helpin' mates in their own harm minimisation techniques without them really realising.
In recent times though a lot of my mates have joined up (BestA, ThreeCrowns, Erikhimself, Roxzee) and I've also made some good mates via BL (will not write names as I don't want to forget anyone :( =D).
It's cool... I LOVE BLUELIGHT.. TOUCH ME BLUELIGHT... yes.
=D
PEACE

Only one of my mates knows I chat in here.

I guess partly cos I am very open in here and feel safe and would only let that mate know about stuff I chat about in here.

Also they would just think I was a weirdo.........well they all ready do so thats not much of an excuse I guess........lol.

Seriously I consider you guys like my real friends in a way............cos u sort of help keep me sane..........yous are friendly for the most part and best is non judgemental.

Somehow you guys understand.

I think Bluelighters for the most part are actually MORE REAL than outsiders.