• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do your 'real life' friends know about your Bluelight life?

My friends don't know that I am a bluelighter... They know that I am an internet, computer, geeky person...

...but they don't know about my recreational activities related to bluelight... so I would not want them to know about my activities here.

Since I am new to the rave/club/drug scene, and was totally against all of the above until I met my current boyfriend, I know *exactly* what my friends would say if they did know about what I get up to.... so it's easier not to tell... shhhh!

no, my real friends do not know about my blueilght life....

but then again, most bluelight friends know stuff all about my real life....

same as my hockey friends know nothing about my work life...

my work friends know nothing about my drinking life...

my charity friends do not know about my real friends....

muzby said:
no, my real friends do not know about my blueilght life....

but then again, most bluelight friends know stuff all about my real life....

same as my hockey friends know nothing about my work life...

my work friends know nothing about my drinking life...

my charity friends do not know about my real friends....

hahahahaha such a quality post. so so true.

it's embarassing as all hell, and i don't know why
but i still dragged not only my flatmate but my best friend to the espy thing. and they didn't complain.

i used to think it was cool in year 10 or so.
now it's like an addiction i'll never kick, even though i know it's kinda daggy. like smokers who know it's gross and can't stop because they still love and need it.

My wife was scared shitless when I went to a bluelight meetup, was relieved when she realised I wasn't hanging out with naked 15 year olds. Mind you she thinks it weired that I will go out to a club by my self and end up playing the bongos with complete strangers for free. The BLer's that she has met are all " normal " and could easily pass for "real" friends but that says more about my offline friends than anything else.
Work/professional friends on the other hand thinks it's weird if I spark up a fat one let alone go clubbing, Check pills online, pump it hard in a halfpipe or go and get drunk at the cricket (but that says more about my profession...get a life all of you!)

keystroke said:
mine don't., I still think there's a huge "social" stigma with "internet friends"

^^^hit the nail right on the head^^^

None of my friends know i post here. Nor do they know that i have friends who i see who i know from the internet.

Don't feel offended if i ever say i just know you from "around".8)

most of my friends know what bl is but dont post on here, but then we al have our onw little worlds that we crawl away to when it gets to much. i have a whole variety of mates that i can hang with whenever just depends on my mood at the time, i have my mates that sit at home and have kids, then i got my stoner mates, then i have my clubbin mates and work mates.

some of them intertwine within groups some of them dont get along but we all get our space

all my firends are currently waaaay too fucked up at the moment to know which way is up and which way is down...

i blame this purely on: Child of the beat....

(who, which i ask, is any relation to "break a beat"???

Not really.....all my mates know about BL... for the drug-related and harm reduction information... and also pill reports but funny thing.... most of them don't know my username or nickname.... but if they find me... good on them.... :)

My work friends don't, but all the people that I am friends with because I just am do. Most of my close friends in melbourne (I'm from Canberra originally) are active BL'ers.

Chik. said:
Its just that, i wish i could turn to my friends and say something like "hey, im going to a bluelight meet-up! wanna come with me??"

Unfortunately that just wont happen. Ill have to go alone for sure.

So take some of your BL friends to a "real-friend" meet-up and introduce them that way :D

Pop Popavich said:

So take some of your BL friends to a "real-friend" meet-up and introduce them that way :D

exactly.... that worked fine on the weekend didnt it??

Hmmm... I dont know if my offline friends would get along with my online friends. I have to say I spend alot more time with my online friends as I see them more and speak to them more, therefore I suppose its hard to actually call them friends off the internet. I dont have conversations with really anyone on bluelight and dont think I ever will. The conversations come from meetups when u meet some people and then one day they pop up or you pop up on their msn lists. But usually i dont really speak to people from bluelight unless I have met them, or they have posted hot pictures of themselves or be that pictures that i reckon I have a chance with..

not particularly.

most of my non-bluelight friends probably know that i'm a bit of a geek, and some of them may vaguely know i'm registered on bluelight (one even knows who i am :p), but the vast majority wouldn't have a clue.

it's okay, i think i'll keep it that way :)

chik...i can totally relate to what your saying.... as much as id love to also tell my friends about this internet/bl thingy - i cant, they just wouldnt get it! but its also nice to have something private that is almost like an "escape" outlet where one can just be casual/relaxed without having to put on a front or "mask" as we all have to do in our work/family/friend/etc relationship - its good to just be free of all that....even if its only a few hours aweek...i really love the honesty and trust that radiates off this website - if only all other aspects of life could be so easy going and fun!!

=D =D

not many really know about me using Bluelight purely because something about looking up drugs or being affiliated with a forum about drugs is very junky stereotype like.
The people that I've chosen not to tell don't know because if they did they'd probably have a different perception of me, maybe an addict injecting wonderful conconctions of drugs into my arms while homeless on the street or on the dole being a hassle to the rest of society :)

^^^^^
(To CrystalMel)
It's the drugs that make us this way honey, it's the drugs.
=D
PEACE