• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do You Think Ecstasy Should Be Legalised???

Do you think ecstasy should be legalised?

• Yes. I believe Ecstasy should be legalised for all purposes, including recreational ones.

Votes: 169 50.8%
  • I think that ecstasy should only be legalised for perscription or theraputic reasons.

Votes: 76 22.8%
  • No, I don't believe ecstasy should be legalised at all.

Votes: 88 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@haru_akira :

I got it long time ago, and I agree totally! It is very good to see that some people actually think it through before they speak. THUMBS UP!!! :)

-Child

I would agree. Legalized but regulated. This way we can enjoy the drug, feel safe, and be controlled.

Shal.

the idea that i am not allowed to posess mdma, that indeed someone would go so far as to lock me up for owning a certain quantity of mdma, seems completely ridicolus to me....who are these ppl to dictate me what to do as long as i am not harming anyone else...

of course it should be legalized...regulated but legalized

which keep reproducing

no, brain cells do not reproduce

I believe that if everyone did E then we would have a world where there would be no inobitions, most likely no wars, and everyone would be helpful to one another sounds like Peace to me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ until the inevitable comedown.

I think it should remain illegal, with penalties and fines reduced for possesion or use.
illigal until the majority of the population know what it is, how it works, and the damage that is caused by it. (never happen!)
=)

legalise it in certain shops.

You sign up to these shops and get a membership card. You are aloud a certain amount each year.

You cannot go above your limit and you cannot buy from these shops without your card and proof of id everytime you step through the door.

Personally i dont think so...its reasonably easy to come across pills these days if u know that right ppl, therefore if u want some u ask.
but leagalising it would make it easy for ppl to obtain and maybe persuade them to take it up where they otherwise wouldnt have thought about it
i duno :\ just my opinion :)