• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you think about death?

No, seen other's do it.

What is the trick, is there an multi reply function?
Using a PC or laptop: click on "+Quote" lower right-hand side of the post(s) you want to quote. A "Message added to multi quote" pop-up notice will appear at the top of the screen. Once you have clicked on all the posts you want to reply to, you'll see an "Insert quote" note lower left-hand side of the screen. From there on it should be pretty easy.

the reality is that it could be all over tomorrow (or even in one second) for anyone and everyone so the sickening worry is unhelpful and ultimately pointless

I might not even make it to the end of this po :)

Really all anyone can do is live now, so the invitation is to do just that ...and it's a great tribute to our lost loved ones too

That's anxiety for you. Being of a certain age does not make things any easier while mindfulness meditation, close family members and good friends are all helpful, as well as wise, comforting words from a nice stranger on a druggies forum 🤗 xx

I am conscious of death, but I don't fear it

I've been more aware of it these recent years as I get a little older and various friends and acquaintances keep fucking dying, for manifold reasons

I think my only real concerns about death would be that my kids not be left destitute and that I should outlive my parents

Methadone brings out my suicidal thoughts and self harm tendencies. It might work for some people but for the best part of 20 years I've been on and off pres riprion meth and got nowhere with it.

Having friends and family is huge, loneliness is misery. I want anyone thinking of taking they're life to just wait, you don't know what's around the corner and your life could change for the better.

Yeah I would rather properly top myself than anything that involves not being able to wipe my own ..

Plus locked in syndrome sounds horrific 🥺

I copy/pasta what I saw when I typed in password123, also, please don't try logging in with my password.

Yeah but life is a temporary solution to eternal death.

Not sure death is eternal, think its just a few minutes then you are the same as before birth presumably.

Btw, if human life on earth is a simulation which a lot of scientists seem to suggest, then what is death?

The way someone who explained a theory of life to me that is the most comforting thus far. You die, and the light at the end of the tunnel isn't you dying, it's actually you being reborn out of someone's vag/c section, and when you come out wailing, it's not because of the trauma, it's because you're crying/missing the life you had, the family and friends you are leaving behind, but the further you move away the more you forget, until you restart your life as a new person.

Last edited:
Yeah we are just wormfood. Life is a hard won energy guzzling machine - why would th universe have developed life if you could just as easily exist as yourself without needing any energy? floating around in space somehow? Whats going to keep "you" together? Scotch mist?