Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Do you have an alltime favorite movie?

I can't say that any one movie is my all time favorite, but one movie that i like right now is Butterfly Affect the directors version. And some other movies that i like are scareface, fightclub, fear and loathing in las vegas, and so many more.. it is hard tot hink of them off the top of your head.

i cant pick a favorite, but i REALLY like the movie ronin w/ robert de niro and jean reno (as well as other great actors).

^^^off topic, but dude...you're tall! That's all I remember from this weekend. :D

It's a three-way tie between Shawshank Redemption, Rudy, and A Clockwork Orange.

It's a tie for me between THE TRIP and BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS... There my 2 fav's but I guess if I could only pick one I'd go with The Trip but I love em both the same ;)

CHASING AMY, BLOW, GOODFELLAS, LESS THAN ZERO, WHEN HARRY MET SALLY....um....CARRIE
lol

WAR: Das Boot (directors cut, german)
Foreign Language: Das Boot (directors cut, german) / Amelie
Arthouse: A Clockwork Orange.
Blockbuster: Empire Strikes Back.
Comedy: Spaceballs
Kids: Toy Story 2 or Milo & Otis
Dinosaur: Goodbye Mr Chips or Citzen Kane.

Hmmm, now to pick a winner...

I'm going to go Das Boot (purely I love to see quality foreign films.)

Last edited:
My all time favorite movie seems to be changing all the time, but right now i'd have to say, "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest"

Tank Girl, HellBoy, The new version of The Time Machine, PayCheck, The Bourne series. There's more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head, and don't wish to delve into the older movie list. As it'll make the list waaay too long.

^^^ i thought the new Time Machine completely lost the "fantastic" feel of the original.

But I'm glad you like the remake. Knowing at least one person enjoys something I don't validates it's existence.

^^^he's a rare breed heh. Right on Raving Loony with Spaceballs.

"Now you see Lonestar that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

LapDawg said:

"Now you see Lonestar that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

starting silly movie thread

and DOnnie Brasco too, which gets no credit for being a good movie, but I've seen it 10 times and it still captivates me everytime.

Yeah, Goodfellas is gold.

Check out the incredible shot when Ray Liotta takes his girl through the side entrance to the restaurant. Amazingly choreographed.

let's get this on topic! the following participants have to narrow it down to one movie:

steelraver
field of dreams
ocean's eleven

j22
Rounders
Training Day
Groundhog Day
Enemy of the State
goodfellas
donnie brasco

onetwothreefour
amelie