• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Plugging (Rectal)

hahhahahahaha dude rectal dmt? wtf i hope you are not plugging any crystals hahahaha. Its been long time since i visited this forum and when i saw your message it made me rotfl. I have heard about many people plugging other things, but dmt is a bit about respect in my opinion.. if its as you said "Since DPT is active rectally (although it seems slightly less potent than insufflated)," no need to bother doing that. if you have dmt just put it in a pipe or take orally with harmine or whatever you wanna do. I respect DMT and it respects me, I try to keep my karma high so my trips are most pleasant. and i would never disrespect DMt by putting it in my a**hole. =D=D

hahhahahahaha dude rectal dmt? wtf i hope you are not plugging any crystals hahahaha. Its been long time since i visited this forum and when i saw your message it made me rotfl. I have heard about many people plugging other things, but dmt is a bit about respect in my opinion.. if its as you said "Since DPT is active rectally (although it seems slightly less potent than insufflated)," no need to bother doing that. if you have dmt just put it in a pipe or take orally with harmine or whatever you wanna do. I respect DMT and it respects me, I try to keep my karma high so my trips are most pleasant. and i would never disrespect DMt by putting it in my a**hole. =D=D

i don't get how respect comes into it at all.

Routes of administration don't 'disrespect' the chemical.

Plugging's not for me, but many people find it reduces negative effects and lessens the needed dose.

If being more conservative and maximizing positive effects is a disrespect, then I guess I just don't respect drugs at all. xD

The problem with plugging DMT is that it's so alkaline it's caustic. Try putting a bit of freebase DMT on the tip of your tongue and feel the effect. Then imagine that happening in your rectum.

You need some way of making a pH neutral solution out of it.

i ordered some yopo seeds online, and the typical way to use them is to shell them, grind them, mix with some lime, and the snort them. however, all of the reports i have read on this involved EXTREME nasal pain usually followed by vomiting. I am wondering if i could plug the stuff. and suggestions?

(ps, definitely never plugged anything before)

You end up with a ton of seed matter...that can't be good for your bum. Not to mention if you don't COMPLETELY grind them down you could scratch yourself pretty badly.

You would be much better off doing an a/b extraction or something similar.

So I read through this thread with out finding anything definitive, how does rectal admin work? Is the dose range slightly higher than smoking? If I were to try and start off with a lower end dose, where would that lie?

I'd like to try DMT with out the aid of an MAOI, an extend duration, and with out such a fast come up. I have real nice DMT freebase that can be easily put in solution with acetic acid, or whatever is necessary.

BUMP. I too have read through the whole thread and didn't get any solid facts.

Please if anyone has done this successfully. please post a reply. I want to know how much citric acid to add into the dmt + water solution and dosage wise!

:)

thanks in advance

Glad you two did, saves me having to! Though I have a feeling I've read this thread before, or a similar one at least.

I'd like to try DMT with out the aid of an MAOI, an extend duration, and with out such a fast come up. I have real nice DMT freebase that can be easily put in solution with acetic acid, or whatever is necessary.

Me too, and I hate smoking it. Maybe we should just try it.

headdah, you need 1.12g of citric acid per gram of DMT to make the 1:1 salt, assuming your citric acid is the monohydrate. But you could easily make the 2:1 salt, which would require half as much citric acid too. And maybe even a 3:1 salt. So start with about half the mass of citric acid, and add a little more if it doesn't all dissolve.

Hey everyone. I searched all over the internet for decent rectal DMT methods/dosages, but as most of you know there is a really limited amount of data out there on plugging freebase DMT. So I figured, what the hell. I'll create my own data. So here goes:

A few hours ago, I took 50mg of my purest freebase DMT crystals (hardly any NaOH residue), added in a few drops of lemon juice until it reduced to pH 7 to be safer on my bum, then diluted with a bit of water (yes, I know freebase DMT isn't soluble in polar liquids. It was just so I could syringe it up there. Also, people here talk of mixing in butter. What good would that do?) I did an enema, then plugged the DMT. There was no burning. I waited an hour, then decided that 50mg must not have been an active dose and gave up.

Sorry to disappoint with a failed test, but I don't want anyone else wasting good DMT like I did.

MAO inhibitors are present all over the intestine and also the rectum. The "success stories" reported here were with huge amounts of DMT, which might be enough to be absorbed before the full deamination of DMT takes place by the MAO enzymes.

A way to get DMT to work rectally might be using a MAO inhibitor simultaneously or a bit before the DMT administration. People have tried Ayahuasca rectally, but the intense intestinal discomfort, pain and burning, and jet diarrhea that occurred have been somewhat of a discouraging factor for many to repeat the experience. Tannins are known irritants, and their presence in ayahuasca might be the culprit of such symptoms.

However, I'm confident that this might be a possible ROA If adequate measures are taken. If prior to plug the DMT an adequate doe (100mg) of harmaline or harmine is plugged, full MAO-A inhibition should take place, and 50 mg of DMT should be enough for catapulting one to outer space. This is a mere conjecture, but I believe there are grounds for it to work.

DMT is definately active rectally!

80mg DMT fumarate was allmost unnoticeable, but 130mg was a ++ for 35 minutes. I think there must be significant MAO activity in the rectum since the dose has to be that high(the fumarate is about 1.3 times the weight of freebase).

So I'm curious... has anyone tried this with an oral MAOI and rectal DMT? This seems like it would be by far the best method for this to me. I wasn't too confident when doing some research that it would be incredibly easy to find information about oral MAOIs inhibiting monoamine oxidase in the rectum, but at the very least I was able to find a study that showed that this was the case for chickens. Of course, we are not birds... but I really don't see why the right dose of a MAOI wouldn't reach our rectums anyway if that enzymatic activity is significant there.

I have yet to try DMT even orally, but in due time I should have some moclobemide to experiment with. If even taking that with oral DMT still produces a lot of nausea in me (as I'm told it might), I'm sure my search for a vomit-free (and diarrhea-free, eww...) pharma trip will lead me to an attempt with this, oral moclobemide and rectal DMT. In the meantime I was just curious if anyone has gotten around to trying anything like this yet, but if not, I'll just report back if and when I do!

So I'm curious... has anyone tried this with an oral MAOI and rectal DMT? This seems like it would be by far the best method for this to me. I wasn't too confident when doing some research that it would be incredibly easy to find information about oral MAOIs inhibiting monoamine oxidase in the rectum, but at the very least I was able to find a study that showed that this was the case for chickens. Of course, we are not birds... but I really don't see why the right dose of a MAOI wouldn't reach our rectums anyway if that enzymatic activity is significant there.

I have yet to try DMT even orally, but in due time I should have some moclobemide to experiment with. If even taking that with oral DMT still produces a lot of nausea in me (as I'm told it might), I'm sure my search for a vomit-free (and diarrhea-free, eww...) pharma trip will lead me to an attempt with this, oral moclobemide and rectal DMT. In the meantime I was just curious if anyone has gotten around to trying anything like this yet, but if not, I'll just report back if and when I do!

Moclobemide as the MAOI over a couple of days at 600mg/day dosage, perhaps 20-30mg mid grade dmt, some MXE (with lots more already in my blood with a high tolerance) in the mix, couple milliliters of water, no exact measurements taken, but went with what I thought was cautious side. Might have had some ambien in blood too, but the memory file in my brain is incomplete thanks to the thc consumed earlier before blastoff. I have no explanation for what really happened soon after pressing the plunger to the bottoms, it was bizarre, hilarious yet terrifying in some aspects. I remember curling in to my bed, tucking in, everything becoming beutifylly, checkered royal purple a bit las vegas style. My heart was beating rapidly so I observed myself doing my best Elvis Presley impersonation asking the king if he could save my heart for some reason before blacking out. I have some hazy recollections of memories, physically being in different realities, seeing them manifest around me, sometimes intertwining together like two cosmically different pieces of cardboard slicing each other. Next thing I remember is waking up, shirtless acting and moving like a dog, barking, making weird sounds and whimpering in my bed, whole apartment messed up. Things knocked off selves, even mirrors removed. What the hell happened, I have no idea. I felt like a werewolf though. It was quite a wild a ride I guess. The ROA seems promising though, no nausea, diarrhea or pains, except strangely I still got some minor dmt coughs afterwards for the day. Safe to say the experience knocked me off my arse.