• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Extraction Subthread] Which tek should you use?

^You are just upset that your puny little baby vapourizing ability can't match up with the technique practiced by the True Shaman Masters of the Mimosa Root Tribe.

From ivory-tinged towers of solidified crystal deamsters, we shall laugh down on ye tryptamine peons puffing away on thine wispy vapours of ineptitude; while we exhale thick thunderclouds of indolic fragrance that propagate across the vast skies and rain droplets of wisdom to fill ye empty vessels.

And I will strike down upon thee from this tower, with great vengeance and furious anger, all those who attempt to challenge mine mastery of yon vapours. For you shall know that I am a Spunion, when I blow my vapours upon thee.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

That cheered me up no end :D

Gzero I ordered the vaporstar. Can't wait til it gets here. I dont see how it would work with dmt because it seems like it'd melt through the screen in the wood chamber but then again I haven't seen it in person yet. Can't wait for it to get here it was shipped today! It says it fits in a pipe? How is that? And can you just hole the vaporstar up and suck from the other end as you light the top or do you have to put it in a pipe/bong?

you need a bong really. the flame never touches the dmt, it takes a pull or two to get it heated up but you get nice dense smoke after that, hits hard and its a little harsh but sends you far far away...

i still have some DMT left, i lack the equipment to vapourize it :D there's irony for you.

Do you use water in the bong? Or use a dry bong? That seems cool but it seems like you could just use a normal meth bong almost exactly the same way. Did you buy the bong combo with the vaporstar? And last question, haha, can you use pot sometimes with the vaporstar or just use it with strictly one substance??

ohhh and by the way. what happened to your vaporstar? You said you dont have any equiptment to vaporize.....?

I don't even own one!

I don't like bongs, they're not exactly sightly things to have around the home (and I blaze spliffs, bongs are for teenagers), and I do DMT so rarely that I just go to my friends house for that sort of thing.

^ LOL, bongs are for teenagers?

Well of course they're not. I just don't like having bongs lying around the house. They stick out like a sore thumb and have a lend negative connotation to the place. That is, to non drug taking sorts, who like it or not, you will have to deal with ocasionally ;)

It's hard to entertain a certain sort of company when there are coke stains and bongwater all over the place. Simple as.

I don't like smoking bongs, I don't see why a nice spliff won't do, so I don't have them :p

Gzero.

I ordered the vaporstar. You're absolutely crazy if you really think that it will work with dmt!! The dmt will heat up into liquid and melt right through that metal screen! I would be totally upset with you suggesting such a device if i didnt already smoke pot. But i do.. so... you're lucky! GOSH

Gzero.

I ordered the vaporstar. You're absolutely crazy if you really think that it will work with dmt!! The dmt will heat up into liquid and melt right through that metal screen! I would be totally upset with you suggesting such a device if i didnt already smoke pot. But i do.. so... you're lucky! GOSH

use some problem solving skills some time man. you can always lay something over the screen so it wont do that. also part of the problem of vaping by heating from UNDERNEATH glass is that dmt vapes at an incredibly LOW temperature, and heat rises. everything is going to get a lot hotter than you really want it to be really really quickly. hence the extra harshness/it just not working/you killing your own product.

my favourite way is to use a normal bong and dissolve the dmt and evap it over some random leaf. then you can just pack a bong like its weed, smoke it like its weed, and anything that happens after that let you know it sure as hell aint weed. and try all you want to overheat it and mess that shit up, its pretty close to impossible.

Gzero.

Oh.... ssssh.

Enjoy your DMT and shuddup!

Yeah someone said you can use everclear or something and dissolve your dmt and then soak the leaf in it or something but im not sure I wanna try that .. seems unsettling. Plus I dont just have leaves layin around and not sure what type of leaf to do it with.
I WISH DMT WAS AS EASY TO JUST SMOKE AS ANY OTHER DRUG. gosh

I have found that putting a glass screen in my chillum and adding a tad of ash and then topping off with dmt...... if I just heat the chillum and turn it around slowly never touching the flame inside the bowl to the dmt, it works VERY well and I dont think im wasting much at all.... im trying to pick a method of extraction now.

Try Nomans STB tek.
Its definately the simplest tek for begginers and does the job well.

Also in Noman's tek the cleaning with ammonia part has been taken out as it is inefficient. Is cleaning the crystals completelty necessary?

It is not necessary, but you can perform a recrystallization on your crystals to further purify the end product.. resulting in whiter crystals as opposed to the more yellowy-brown crystals