• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT "aztec" feeling

dmt was electronic for me, and wet like every other psychedelic, nice electric blob.

^^^Dmt smoked breathrough is electronic and wet for me too. Sleek, alien and futuristic. Sub breakthrough I've gotten some triangular prisms but even most the figures don't remind me of Aztecs. Have not had aya/pharmahuasca yet though.

When I've came back from DMT breakthrough I usually say in my head "Wow that's an intense trip"

Once after consuming a respectable quantity of pedro, my CEVs coalesced for what seemed like a few seconds into a mesoamerican goddess clad in silver armor and carrying a spear. Makes you wonder if psychs are the inspiration to much of the art and culture to the ancient world

This for sure. San pedro cevs in particular have a very strong Aztec architecture feel to them.

Last edited:
Yeah, the best closed-eye visuals I got on LSA reminded me of the Aztecs. Trippy stuff.

Aztec came to mind while coming back from my experience. The blocky visuals remind me of Native American artwork as well, possibly with even some middle eastern influence. I dont know that it has anything to do with "drugs" necessarily, but perhaps were just tapping into the same thing these souls were however long ago. Simply through another means??

one question.
Don't you need a lot of oil derived chemicals (parafine) also cement and plaster to produce coca paste which then is turned into cocaine after more chemical processes from the coca plant? If so.
That means that people from the Egyptian times couldnt make cocaine. Maybe thay had coca leaf traces??!!?!!

^^^Dmt smoked breathrough is electronic and wet for me too. Sleek, alien and futuristic. Sub breakthrough I've gotten some triangular prisms but even most the figures don't remind me of Aztecs. Have not had aya/pharmahuasca yet though.

When I've came back from DMT breakthrough I usually say in my head "Wow that's an intense trip"

sub breakthrough is electronic and wet for me too, kind of holographic. but with aztec kind of visuals and weird shit. but like alien aztec. if that even makes sense. lol

getting some more DMT soon. cant wait

Wet electronic alien aztec holograms, oh my!

I can't say that makes sense, exactly, but it makes me wanna blast off ;)

caroline55: there's no chemical change involved in 'producing' cocaine - cocaine is a natural alkaloid in the coca plant, and the process you're referring to is just a way to isolate pure cocaine. In addition to oil derivatives and all that jazz, you need an understanding of chemistry that didn't exist until the 19th century, so Ancient Egyptians certainly weren't using such a process if they did, in fact, have access to coca. What we normally call coke is pure cocaine hydrochloride. Chewing coca leaves still doses your body with cocaine, so the traces that would be left over after coca leaf use are "traces of cocaine."

This topic is really interesting and prompted me to do a bit of web surfing. I found a detailed source on the original mummy research: http://www.thehallofmaat.com/modules.php?name=Articles&file=article&sid=45

Last edited:
sub breakthrough is electronic and wet for me too, kind of holographic. but with aztec kind of visuals and weird shit. but like alien aztec. if that even makes sense. lol

getting some more DMT soon. cant wait

I guess I understand except not really the alien Aztec part. Subbreakthrough just makes me feel like I took a bunch of acid, there is a wet sensation still though.

I really need to try DMT again because all the times I broke through I found myself thinking "i need to stop doing drugs" and "how long was i out"

I have memory problems and I honestly couldn't remember most of the shit I experienced (my mind was very dull at the time and I probably did way too much dmt in too short of a time, big waste tbh), it was like waking up from a dream except half the times I'd try to open my eyes and realize they were already open. I wasted over a gram of it, I would really love to have that right now -.-

Last edited:
Weill thanks for the info Solistus, you learn something new every day.
Just to touch on the subject of prehispanic visions.
I grew up in th UK in the late 80's so Rave was being born. So started with the first E (white Doves at the time) anyway the rave culture began turning into a fashion show aftre a few years so I migrated to Acid and music like the dOORS, etc.. and eventualy found the masters of Acid music Hawkwind which up to this day I follow and trip to quite often, on E and Acid mind you. Anyway I'm half Mexican so I emigrated back to Mexico and discovered all sorts of Peyoute, mushroomes in large quantities. Mexicans (desendants from de Aztecs) are very spiritual and practice shamanism(whitchcraft, superstitions, etc) which I thought was bull shit, etc. So I had some shrooms on the day of the day of the dead and believe me I saw all the dead people that hadnt been able to reach peace aftre death like lost sould but having a pretty clean concience myself I managed to pass through all that and crossed over to a pleace of peace, no right, no wring. all this through a maze of gemetric paths and shapes laike aztec or maya!!I was given the chance to come back. And am now a living dead with all the time in the world to enjoy the now , which is the only eternity!!peace is God, deavel, yes, no, write wring, ALLLL!! and we are all in it together as equals!! Heaven!! or Hell!!

Last edited:
2c-p gave me intense, open eye, Mayan or Aztec themed visuals, such as their pyramids, art style and gods. Was very interesting to type Mayan into google images and see similar images to what scrolled across my field of vision.

One of my friend's first experiences with DMT had her promptly yelling "take me to the aztec colors again!!"

it was quite amusing, and interestingly enough I think pretty common among the people I know who have "broken through" on dmt

Myself, and many friends that have partaken in DMT have all tried to describe the "visuals" as Aztec many times.

I believe we are tapping into the collective unconscious, which clearly has existed for ??????????????????

Stanislav Grof's book "When the Impossible Happens" is a great book that goes into detail many times about human's experiencing similar things under many circumstances. Sober and not.

Here is a link to the some pages from the book where a person drew in detail an "entity" he saw which turned out to be the same that a tribe has known and discussed in detail. He (according to the book) could have had no previous information about this "goddess" but described her in detail from his experience.

http://books.google.com/books?id=QQ6iFjoBDkEC&pg=PA283&lpg=PA283&dq=pig+goddess+stan+grof&source=bl&ots=oFIkvAGdQU&sig=SH3GqPDvoq09kZa9h2KZ4BQk_rI&hl=en&ei=amiYTPqbN4T68AbsmtGbAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

buy the book, you'll be glad. very interesting. Also talks a lot about how drugs are not necessary to reach these places. Its within us at all times, drugs are simply a quick and easy way to go "there"

Acid always gives me alot of aztec or hieroglyphic type patterns/symbols but dmt for me is all shiny alien rainbow futuristic holographic type stuff.

I dont think DMT visuals are really of any stereotype...

I mean, I see things that I have never ever seen before when on DMT.

To call this theme "aztec" or "mayan" or even "god-like" is like calling a five star restaraunt "pizza hut"

I think If you are seeing things that look familiar at all, then you are not smoking enough DMT.

But to each their own.

i mean on pre-breakthrough doses. or just before i blast off. theres sometimes quite a few seconds before i fully go

when i breakthrough i cant begin to describe anything

I think there's a lot of misunderstanding and bullshit talked about the aztecs/mayans/mexicans use of psychedelics. While there were curandera like Maria Sabina who used mushrooms there's no tradition of everyone in the village getting stoned on mushrooms. And even Maria Sabina doesn't talk about tripping for trippings sake, they usually had some kind of justification behind it like divining knowledge or medical treatments for sick people.

Similarly with the aztecs and mayans being a pretty brutal heirarchical kind of society my opinion is that the vast majority of the population wouldn't be tripping on mushrooms/peyote - they'd be reserved for the king and his immediate crowd of arselickers.

My take is that the whole idea of tripping for pleasure - for self-knowledge and wonder and sheer enjoyment is a western innovation. And I'd probably put the native american indian tribes use of peyote (when they started using it around 100 years ago) into the group of people who have tripped for pleasure. But the aztecs/mayans and mexicans ancient use - that was a different kind of thing.

Last edited: