• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Its all good here. Of all those busts I didnt notice any of them and Im on the Near East side. I dont feel any danger more than usuall, Thanks for the concern Welder.

I pretty much trust the people I get my shit from, there as pro as they get. If they put a bad batch of dope out that killed it would just be money out of their pocket and their not about to let that happen, the cocksuckers.

One thing I hate is a dealer or worker that thinks hes your friend or tries to make you think hes your friend. They just sell poison, unfortunately I require that poison.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the busts going on it sounds likely that the higher up dealers are covering their asses by taking out anyone that might roll on em. It's terrible to hear shit like that especially young kids being only 16 and probably not getting much out of it. I mean who really knows but, I wouldn't put it past some scumbag dealers to do something like that. There's never a good reason to take a life but, drugs are among the stupidest reasons. Be safe out there Detroit bluelighters.

Anyone notice all the heat around the east side the past few days? namely a pretty known street of e94, not sure if can say the street name so I won't.

i'm out of the mitten but from *smack ; ) dab in the middle
our shit was guuuuud sometimes,
i'm pretty sure some of it came from detroit

I am more superior than her. She takes heroin & I don't. You do the maths buddy...
you sound like my ex.
he was the biggest junkie i've known to date

Anyone notice all the heat around the east side the past few days? namely a pretty known street of e94, not sure if can say the street name so I won't.

At least give us a hint of the street name that us Eastsiders will understand. Im near MtElliot but havent noticed anything near me.

Specifically *snip*, saw 4 cars pulled over right off the exit, all white people with a bike cop circling side streets. I just decided to post up in my spot til the sting was over it was so hot.

Specifically *snip NO STREETS, CORNERS, ETC*, saw 4 cars pulled over right off the exit, all white people with a bike cop circling side streets. I just decided to post up in my spot til the sting was over it was so hot.

*snip* and what???
Is that the only one?

I may have mentioned this earlier but I have more to say on it anyway.

About 3 weeks ago 2 of my dealers were shot in the face, killed and robbed. One of them only 16 yrs old. They were just tending the spot in a house which is always locked, they probably had an interest/investment in the biz but still so fucking young and sad, just a block from my girls house where I used to live.

Now in the past month there has been 90 raids and 600 arrests.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/08/...3-5m-in-drugs/ <I think youll have to cut and paste this link

Then this past week we had about 16 murders in a 24 hour perion in Detroit.

Some theoriess are that its a power struggle that has caused some of these murders due to the busts. The same thing has been going on in Mexico of course.

Just an observation.

This is my favorite thread and its been dead for a while.

Anyone else have anything to add?

I haven't been on BL in a minute, but I'm still kicking. On fox 2 last week, their news show Let it Rip, they are blaming the added violence on DPD disbanding the gang squad. The one reporter asked the police cheif which is better to deal with, civilian complaints of police brutality from the gang squad or all of the bodies piling up? They might be onto something there. I'm not saying I want that group of fucking animals with badges back on the street though! I had a run in with them a few years ago and went home with some welts from a 2x6.
I haven't really seen any heat around the mexicantown area of the city in quite sometime, but 3 guys got shot up on a street corner a couple days ago that I drive past regularly. It happened around noon and on a main busy road that doesn't have dope on it at all. I agree totally that detroit is a war zone right now. Before it seemed like if you stayed on a main road and out of the neighborhoods you normally wouldn't have to worry about very much trouble, but this summer is turning into a free for all.

Be safe!

sorry neighborhood threat was pretty sure I couldn't thats why I didn't at first. Point is just one street on the east side was hot for a lil while that sting was going on. Dunno about everyone else who cop off e94 but a lot of my people been havin small packs..

From what I gather the drug squad, which Im not sure is the same as the gang squad, will set up on one "spot" watch ppl drive up to get their shit, drive away with their shit. When the buyer is at least about a 1/4 mile away they pull them over, find the drugs and take the car. The ppl in the car get unhooked unless they have a worthy warrant. They just want the car, the city gets either $700 it takes to get their car back or it gets auctioned off. As I understand drug charges are rarely given. They just dont have room in County or Dickerson to store ppl for a lousy eight nickles of dope.

I honestly feel bad for the cops who have to chase this BS around when they would probably want to do real police work jailing real criminals.

<snip>

I had quite a scary incident happen today on my trip "down". I went to my one spot and I copped some boy, well me and my friend wanted some girl as well and they were out. So we decided to go to another spot a few blocks down. So I'm driving down the main road and about to make a right down the street the spot was on and I saw a cop pulling out the driveway at the spot. So I swerved back onto the main road not making the turn and he saw me so I hit it and hit the next side street and made a few turns and before you know it he's right behind me! So I pull off to the side because he was on my ass and instead of pulling behind me I thought he was going to pass me but pulled up beside me and said "are you lost" I said "NO" and he drove away! There were 3 cops in the car, well maybe 2 they had someone in the back IDK if it was a cop or not, maybe it wasn't because maybe that's why they drove away they had someone with them or were just being very generous and let me go. Anyways be careful out there Detroit BL'ers!

I know no one here may give a shit, but if I don't tell someone I'm going t lose my mind.. So today I woke up showered called a friend and we went for my daily run to the D to cop. Get there fine, leave the spot with 5 packs between us. I get to red, mistake the gas for the brake like and spill the popvi had in my lap in the process, I'm in the middle of the intersection traffic flying at me so I try to floor it thru, hit a Cadillac cts that was making a right turn. I have a 03' Monte carlo I got a month ago.. Both of our front passenger sides are completely trashed. I tell my boy to run and give him my 2 packs. He runs straight down <snip>. A guy in a van chases him down, pullsna gun claiming he's DPD deputy drops him back at <snip> back at the scene of the accident. I had called my social worker from school who has numerously saved my ass. By this time the EMTs are there. My social worker arrives, as she walks up one of the EMTs says we can talk to her in the ambulance, we promptly use this to hand our shitt off. I honestly think he did it on purpose, and I'm pretty sure he saw me hand the last 2 packs over. The cops never end up coming, were told to go to the eastern precinct and make a report. After going there and being told it will be a 2 hr wait to make the report they tell me to come back later. I'm still extremely fucked as far as the car situation goes but atl,east we never got fucked for the boy..

I had quite a scary incident happen today on my trip "down". I went to my one spot and I copped some boy, well me and my friend wanted some girl as well and they were out. So we decided to go to another spot a few blocks down. So I'm driving down the main road and about to make a right down the street the spot was on and I saw a cop pulling out the driveway at the spot. So I swerved back onto the main road not making the turn and he saw me so I hit it and hit the next side street and made a few turns and before you know it he's right behind me! So I pull off to the side because he was on my ass and instead of pulling behind me I thought he was going to pass me but pulled up beside me and said "are you lost" I said "NO" and he drove away! There were 3 cops in the car, well maybe 2 they had someone in the back IDK if it was a cop or not, maybe it wasn't because maybe that's why they drove away they had someone with them or were just being very generous and let me go. Anyways be careful out there Detroit BL'ers!

Im glad for the most part you got away. The car situation sucks.

I have this theory that has worked for me for many years (for the most part anyway). When a cop pulls up on you, when you enter the vision of a cop, you put it in your mind that he is one of you. Hes just human but act scared and his radar is going to go up. I ignore or sometimes wave at all cops I see, even if I have a bundle in my pocket.

Glad your not waiting for a court apperance tomorrow (monday) in County. Seems Im always gettin taken in on a Friday so I have to wait all weekend in my same stinking socks and underware, as well as everyone elses on D block.

LOL D-block, good ol' MCJ ;) spent my whole summer there a couple years ago :( then went off to OCJ which was much worse! I mentioned the one cop incident on here not another where I was driving down the road and a cop pulled behind me off cadilac and followed me right back to the freeway. lmao I got off the next exit and carried on to where I was going ;) this in particular spot had bomb dope for about 2 weeks and I went there yesterday and couldn't even get off on 3 packs. wtf?

feel like the boy in the D's gettin shittier lately.. sucks, espically ontop of the fact my cars totsled with a $1,600 bill just to get it runnin.. goin down whenever my ride gets here, what's good with everyone else? this forums dead as hell.