• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

^looks like him and Jerry Garcia shopped at the same store...

2uqnj83.jpg

he's wearing diesel jeans & armani shirt. not pictured are christian louboutin shoes. photographer is terry richardson.

7mtyt.png

dude step up your game. those are obviously levis. 514s? maybe. 501s seems too obvious. shirt is model's own.

shirt is model's own.
nice.

elle is in this month's W magazine...

ellewmagazinenicebluefluff.jpg

photographed by juergen teller. looks like dior s/s '13. love that belt.

the editorial also includes an awesome picture of marion cotillard and kristen stewart each. we get the magazine, and i'm actually excited for this issue to arrive!

the dress is oscar de la renta. i knew that. recognized the buckle from the dress nastya walked. don't know why i said dior.

we got the magazine, and it is by far the best issue of W magazine i've seen. has an editorial with cara. including her wearing chanel s/s 13...

carachanelwmagazine.jpg

by mikael jansson

a few pretty cool pictures of emma stone by teller too.

frida wears a really pretty top and shorts for a joie ad...

fridajoiead.jpg

the shorts are beautiful.

of course the highlight is the elle photo.

maybe i should just stop posting.

~kenickie internal dialogue~

that's totally oscar de la renta, don't say anything, don't want to be rude. but two pages ago! shut up, hydro will come around.

i saw that joie ad and said, oh look it's frida, but there was so much about it i didn't like. the shoes really killed it for me. why hide such a pretty face?

happy you figured i'd catch my mistake!

why hide such a pretty face?
yeah, the photo is a little off. though i obviously like the shorts. on the note of hideous shoes, i hate those marc jacobs witch things cara is wearing in the above photo.

that photo by goldin of the model wearing rodarte i posted a few pages back, her name is ondria. i've been collecting her on tumblr as of late. she is in chanel's new spring ads...

Ondriachanel.jpg

everything she is wearing here is so cute. that dress is so fun. the purse is so summer. she is such a cutie. googling to get this picture, i just found out she is a baby. adorable, but clouds their work with "controversial."

oh, and Self Service loves her too. she has a bunch of great photos in their newest issue. i saw one of them on your tumblr, Kenickie. of her wearing the neoprene balenciaga.

Last edited:
Have you two love birds seen the 2013/14 LV & Valentino Mens Ware ?

Astounding - us guys are coming up looking good!
=D

aww grimes is at chanel

of course she is

Grimes+Chanel+Photocall+Paris+Fashion+Week+BbUp8WXAH8Jl.jpg

Grimes+Chanel+Photocall+Paris+Fashion+Week+nHQmQ9f5hPml.jpg

Grimes+Chanel+Photocall+Paris+Fashion+Week+os0_9_4ovmkl.jpg

i need to get on these shows, man. i'm behind.

cool that such an over-the-top outfit is perfect for her. "at chanel"? damn, i'm losing priority with this office job. i just checked chanel's youtube page to see if that meant their couture collection was up, and some show has been up for a month. doesn't really look like spring couture though. they need to get that up there. "métiers d'art" in the meantime.

menswear? i googled valentino's just for you, PiP. and got distracted by a pretty dress. resort '13. which is actually the collection that yellow dress you posted a few pages back is from. it also includes this...

valentinofogirlsalsoresort13.jpg

dress has a little girl quality that Lula would love. the bag, a simple edge set for Self Service. and the heels are so pointy they'd be great in the trash.

yeah

PARIS, FRANCE - JANUARY 22: Grimes attends the Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week at Grand Palais on January 22, 2013 in Paris, France.

style.com has the still images. no video, anywhere, of chanel or dior. which sucks because the dior is fucking beautiful.

this one especially

_ARC0100.450x675.JPG

both dior and chanel will put the videos up in HD. they're just gonna make us wait. blows, because then you see a bunch of glimpses on tumblr before the real thing.

cool that such an over-the-top outfit is perfect for her. "at chanel"? damn, i'm losing priority with this office job. i just checked chanel's youtube page to see if that meant their couture collection was up, and some show has been up for a month. doesn't really look like spring couture though. they need to get that up there. "métiers d'art" in the meantime.

menswear? i googled valentino's just for you, PiP. and got distracted by a pretty dress. resort '13. which is actually the collection that yellow dress you posted a few pages back is from. it also includes this...

valentinofogirlsalsoresort13.jpg

dress has a little girl quality that Lula would love. the bag, a simple edge set for Self Service. and the heels are so pointy they'd be great in the trash.

8o

awesome

everything, including the heels ...

oh xx for dior! perfect. doesn't look very...couture-y. simple makeup, simple lines. some of the patterns at chanel are so ugly. i liked xiao wen's dress the best.

_ARC0058.450x675.JPG

i like the lips at dior.

on lips, lindsey stars in a music video directed by gaspar noe. "Applesauce" by animal collective. the video is Enter the Void-style effects and lindsey eating a mango (without a napkin). that works. sexual through a cliche, but doesn't feel dirty--a nod to the convention. if you were really hip and threw loft parties, it's the kind of thing you might have projected on a wall.

not like we need it but here's another fashion tumblr to follow: http://foudre.co

as to not be pic less, Cara & Chloe & Kate for LOVE

cara-delevigne-love-magazine-COVER-1.jpeg

tumblr_mgwrwoCag81qza84qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhegebWY8C1qdyu3wo1_500.jpg

kate-moss-tim-walker-love-magazine-no9-6.jpg

tumblr_mh5arpxTjp1qaoe1oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh7gl2nJws1qajye7o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Dior was pretty amazing. I can see a lot of women wearing those styles.