• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dear Santa,

I just want to borrow Santa's Sleigh in the off season. All I really want to do is travel; I've got enough stuff for 8 lifetimes and not only do I not want more of it I want less. Air travel is ecologically bad and very expensive. Also, I'm too old to fly in the ever shrinking seats of what amounts to the new steerage class but I'll never be able to fly first class so a load of blankets and pillows in the sleigh would make for a comfy trip. Also, I love reindeer! So, would it be too much to ask for a few trips in the off season, Santa?

I just want to borrow Santa's Sleigh in the off season. All I really want to do is travel; I've got enough stuff for 8 lifetimes and not only do I not want more of it I want less. Air travel is ecologically bad and very expensive. Also, I'm too old to fly in the ever shrinking seats of what amounts to the new steerage class but I'll never be able to fly first class so a load of blankets and pillows in the sleigh would make for a comfy trip. Also, I love reindeer! So, would it be too much to ask for a few trips in the off season, Santa?
If Santa doesn't come through Hanukkah Harry (if you remember that Saturday Night Live skit with Jon Lovitz) might loan you his donkey cart with his flying donkeys Moishe, Herschel and Schlomo.
[video]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/hanukkah-harry/n9852?snl=1[/video]

Herby I hope you get to travel !

And everyone wishing for rehabs lets hope the new year gives some kinda legislation making the services more affordable! !

If Santa doesn't come through Hanukkah Harry (if you remember that Saturday Night Live skit with Jon Lovitz) might loan you his donkey cart with his flying donkeys Moishe, Herschel and Schlomo.
[video]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/hanukkah-harry/n9852?snl=1[/video]

I forgot about Hannukah Harry! Donkeys are my fave animals of all time (well, tied with elephants) so that is actually a better fit.

And thanks, Runningfox, for the good wishes. I put all of our finances on a credit card and pay it off faithfully every month so I usually rack up a "free" ticket to somewhere at least once a year. The complication now is that my husband has an illness that is pretty unpredictable so it's hard to make plans to be gone (I'm a solo traveler from way back and marriage didn't change that).

And yes, my wishes would be for affordable/free rehabs that do not restrict themselves to outdated practices or ridiculous dogmas but use the latest brain science and authentic spiritual explorations to help people come back to themselves joyfully and fully.

I want an RPG and a bunch of private land to use it.

MK158 SMAW would be decent

Rockets%2C_bombs%2C_armor%2C_8th_ESB_trains_with_2nd_Tracks_130729-M-DS159-121.jpg

Last edited:
Ho Ho Ho My Lovelies!

Santa would like to let you know that he is listening to all your requests, although I'm afraid rocket launchers and other weapons of mass destruction are not on the list of recommended gifts at this juncture <3 <3

Take care you all!

<3 LOVE AND JOY TO YOU ALL <3

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

I'm afraid rocket launchers and other weapons of mass destruction are not on the list of recommended gifts at this juncture <3 <3

Rocket propelled grenades are to help protect against bears, you know, that's my 2nd amendment rights. DeVos said schools can have a gun to protect against a bear, so why can't I have an RPG for the same reason?

I swear to god I better get my RPG!!!!!!!!!

Just check your stocking on Christmas morning Captain. Might be an IED --I heard some elves whisperin' some shit

I don't think those were elves, might wanna report that lol.

STOPPPPP CALLING ME CRAZY ! I AM
NOT
FUCKING
CRAZY !

so.... what cha askin Santa for?

Never said crazy lol was implying those were Isis not elves good disguise ya know

I could use a new gun, haven't had one in a while

Ahhhhh ya like yer firearms eh? My dad was a federal dealer. I grew up alllllll surrounded by guns.

I love em, handguns, rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, anything really. My grandpa had literally enough guns to support a small militia when I was a kid, they're all gone now.

That's too bad.
My brothers got alot of my dad's and grandpa's guns n tools. We have a couple guns here that belonged to my dad. And he gave my daughter one for her wedding present (when he knew he was dying n wouldn't see the wedding).

It's nice to have something to remember them by. My uncle's got one of them but that's it, things older than anyone in the family.

I have my dad's Browning 12 gauge and the .22 rifle he bought me as a kid (a .22 was basically considered a toy in rural Tennessee). I still don't know what happened to his Remington .30/06. Someone got sticky fingers after he died.

Yeah my uncle's got my grandpa's 31 Belgian Browning 12 gauge. I had a couple Marlins for a while a model 60 22 and an old 30/30. Had a few handguns for a while too, sold or traded em all for dope.

^^^good some of the family guns are still around. Or at least one in your family.
When it comes down to it of course they are just objects. Material Things. Still --- maybe it's tradition but my family's been VERY strict about keepsakes
Just the way the folks raised us I suppose. If it came down to Needs-- we'd sell things for the benefit of our family if we had to.

Yeah I'm in the gun buying mood right now lol. Got a sign on bonus for work, so I might hit up some local classifieds. Mmm hot lead and cold steel