• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dear Santa,

Indeed . Last year's expedition with my kids (*four outta five as one cut out early to retrieve her best friend at the airport) , we played Cards Against Humanity and my God I CANNOT recall a time when more smiles n laughter poured outta my grown kids , my husband n myself.

As kids go (*the younger ones) I really believe spending time with them doing crafts , playing table games or sports (video games for some ) ..... these hours are the true Memory-Building times for children. Myself, I can recall a few special presents from childhood, but I recall even more clearly and with more Fondness, those hours spent around the table, bankrupting one another at Monopoly or trying my heart out to beat mom at scrabble (*NEVER EVER happened by the way! ) ..... the REALLY special times when Dad joined in playing Uno or Boggle or whatnot.
Those are the Best memories. And now I am middle aged and able to provide those moments-- the fun the challenge the laughter the attention, to the young ones around me.... this is a real extension of love, even more than a token Present (*those are nice too )..... kids remember Events.

Build those memories, while you can for your loved ones!

Happy Christmas! !