⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television DeadWood

Mr. Wu: Bak Wai Lo Me... Cocksucka.
Al Swearengen: Yeah, glad I taught you that fuckin' word. These are whites, huh?
[Swearengen gestures back and forth to Wu's drawing]
Mr. Wu: HO! White COCKSUCKA!
[Wu produces a bag]
Al Swearengen: [Swearengen again motions back and forth to Wu and Wu's drawing] Two white cocksuckers killed him... and stole the dope he was bringin' to you!
Mr. Wu: White Cocksucka... YOU! SWIDGEN!
Al Swearengen: The dope you were gonna fuckin' sell to me?
Mr. Wu: White Cocksucka...
Al Swearengen: These two white cocksuckers? Who the fuck did it?
Mr. Wu: Wu...
Al Swearengen: [Swearengen is completely exasperated] Who, you ignorant fuckin' -----?
Mr. Wu: WU?
Al Swearengen: WHO? WHO? Who stole the fuckin' dope?
Mr. Wu: COCKSUCKA!

I miss that show....

Same lol

after i saw this scene i had to rip it from the dvd and stick it on youtube,

^Hahaha. Good shit.
I had completely forgotten that Brian Cox was on the show for a bit.

Got some pussified shootin instrumental but im good at first impressions are you are a fuckin cunt

Like horribly profane poetry.

I always found it odd that they brought Garret Dillahunt back to play a second character. I guess he must just be a nice guy to have around.
It was such a large cast and they were obviously in period clothing and a lot of the males had facial hair. As a result, I tend to forget that some of the actors that were on the show were on the show.
I see them in something else, as example: Titus Welliver in The Town, and have a affinity for them without realizing that it's due to that they were in Deadwood.
IDK. Maybe that's not that odd with such a large cast. I find it odd cause I tend to have a really good memory when it comes to placing actors.
I'm gonna stop writing on about Deadwood and go to HBOGO, instead.

Nah dont stop writing lol

from the first moment i saw this scene i knew it was gonna be amazing, love that music as well

The cheap hoopleheads at HBO took that from us. They make some pretty good TV but nothing will ever stand with Deadwood. Not in my opinion.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-hoo3.htm

The other actor/actress that I had no idea was in Deadwood is the woman that played Skyler White. No clue she was Mrs. Bullock.

Last edited:
^Nice work, man. Two thumbs up.

Another- Doc Cochran was Grima Wormtongue.

I always found it odd that they brought Garret Dillahunt back to play a second character. I guess he must just be a nice guy to have around.

The Russian telegrapher and British innkeeper were also played by the same guy.

^Mr Blazanov and who? I'm drawing a blank and can't find the answer via google.

I could be wrong. It's the "fuck yourself" guy (post 43).

I think you're right. I just can't find confirmation and it's bugging me. But that's..... My problem.

^The people that say the show came out at the wrong time are spot on.
TV's very different now and if Netflix style/buy the whole season and watch it in a couple days type viewing had been in vogue in 2003-4, I believe Deadwood would have been much more, perhaps massively popular. Not enough people were exposed to it.
The end all issue with even thinking about a movie or a rejump of the series is cost.
Deadwood cost a lot of money to make. They would never take a chance like that for what is still to a degree, a cult favorite.
That's of course saying nothing about rounding up the likes of John Hawkes or Olyphant or any of them really.
It would be AWESOME but it's a pipe dream, IMO. The fact that the two movies didn't get made is a travesty. That was the chance.