Dabbling for good physical and mental health - tweeking advise needed

Pinning only once a month will produce a supra-physiological (high initial spike) in testosterone, then levels will drop off to below normal values in week 3-4.... this is not the best pharmacokinetic profile.... The high initial spike could be responsible for greater aromatization to estrogen... this could be your the cause of your problem..!!

I am with you on this one, bloodlevels as stable, (as close to what the body does, working every hour of the day) as possible. My "aromatization" isnt overly obvious, I can still be shirtless around the house. But I would like to adress the problem. If I take 25 mg e3d, wll it eventually sort itself out?

For trt you need to take 100-150mg of test a week. You can take a small amount some kind of anti-estrogen, adex or aromasin and take care of any estrogen issues, and has been said to help protect against prostate cancer. At his age range from above probably shouldnt take much else, maybe a small amount of deca or anavar once in a while could help with strength and quality of life.

For trt you need to take 100-150mg of test a week. You can take a small amount some kind of anti-estrogen, adex or aromasin and take care of any estrogen issues, and has been said to help protect against prostate cancer. At his age range from above probably shouldnt take much else, maybe a small amount of deca or anavar once in a while could help with strength and quality of life.
This is kinda the way I was going when I first signed onto this board. I was using testosterone cream, taking 5 mg Dbol and looking for aromasin. I was quickly (and rightly so?) put straight by a few more knowledgeable ppl, including my pharmacist. The Dbol was booed out big time, and using aromasin seems to be a big no no for natural health. Trt is one thing, but complicating it with anti estrogen drugs (made for cancer patients) is to most that tread lightly (on my behalf) a step too far. Thats just what I have been informed. I realize what aromasin does, and if everyone (that knows more than me) would say its cool, I would buy into it. But there are too many knowledgable ppl here (and incl my pharmacist) warning against it, so I am staying off that road (for now at least).
I am going to my docs tomorrow to have 2 bloodtests analized (before and after testosterone dose reduction). I will ask him about aromasin and report back with what he says about aromasin and what is a good dose of test for me. (hope he doesnt want me to quit cold turkey).

I am with you on this one, blood-levels as stable, (as close to what the body does, working every hour of the day) as possible. My "aromatization" isnt overly obvious, I can still be shirtless around the house. But I would like to address the problem. If I take 25 mg e3d, will it eventually sort itself out?

If you can manage pinning so frequently then go for it, (although 25mg seems a bit low, as actual testosterone should only be about 16mg once the ester is removed)...
As previously mentioned you should try and avoid an initial high plasma spike of testosterone (once per month), as this could lead to excessive E2 issues....
On a low TRT dose there should be NO need for anti-estrogens as you are trying to closely replicate normal testosterone levels (or as near normal as is possible with injections)..............

Came back from Doc´s with partial results. Only had the total testosterone level reading from last May, when I was taking 120 mg pr week. Reading straight off the sheet; 21.49 ng/ml (norm is 2.8 - 8.0). They didnt have the new reading, and they also said they could not read how much was "free testosterone". But an indication of the total being 21.49 ng it was wise to lower the dose to 65mg pr week (and I amended to 25 e3d for stability). Doc said it was fine as long as I felt ok. Sexual appetite still good and no erectile disfunction from the lowering of the dose. So my total intake is now 250 mg month. No big deal taking it e3d, just a small amount into the bicep. The anti Est question came up (arimidex, aromasin). Doc did not throw a fit of surprise/horror at the question/suggestion, but said it was not neccessary and the drug was evidently too expensive to contemplate. I told Doc about my flabbyness, he directed me to the gym. No need for more meds. So thats where I am at and will re-evalutate in 3 mths with a new reading.

Came back from Doc´s with partial results. Only had the total testosterone level reading from last May, when I was taking 120 mg pr week. Reading straight off the sheet; 21.49 ng/ml (norm is 2.8 - 8.0). They didnt have the new reading, and they also said they could not read how much was "free testosterone". But an indication of the total being 21.49 ng it was wise to lower the dose to 65mg pr week (and I amended to 25 e3d for stability). Doc said it was fine as long as I felt ok. Sexual appetite still good and no erectile disfunction from the lowering of the dose. So my total intake is now 250 mg month. No big deal taking it e3d, just a small amount into the bicep. The anti Est question came up (arimidex, aromasin). Doc did not throw a fit of surprise/horror at the question/suggestion, but said it was not necessary and the drug was evidently too expensive to contemplate. I told Doc about my flabbyness, he directed me to the gym. No need for more meds. So thats where I am at and will re-evaluate in 3 mths with a new reading.

Kinda strange pinning bicep, have you considered pinning glutes for greater bio-availability.??

I'm not sure on your pinning protical like Genetic freak was kinda saying. But you can use most muscle groups, glutes and delts are probably easiest for most people.

Kinda strange pinning bicep, have you considered pinning glutes for greater bio-availability.??
Bicep was just the least offensive bodypart to pin under my situation in he beginning (in a nurses front yard with everyone watching). So we just kept to that. And it is easy for myself to do it too that way. But if other ways are better ie. glutes (dont use the nurse now), then I will look into that for sure.
But what do you think of the measurement of total test being 21.49 when upper normal limits are 8.00?

Bicep was just the least offensive bodypart to pin under my situation in he beginning (in a nurses front yard with everyone watching). So we just kept to that. And it is easy for myself to do it too that way. But if other ways are better ie. glutes (dont use the nurse now), then I will look into that for sure.
But what do you think of the measurement of total test being 21.49 when upper normal limits are 8.00?

The reason I mentioned it was: minto et al. showed bio-availability of glute injection was higher than delts or quads, 72% i think for glutes, against 56%, 53% for quads n delts...

Been on the 250 mg monthly, taking 25 mg every 3 days. Works a treat. My bloodtests show I am in the very top part of normal test levels. No anti - depressants neccessary. I have been taking Ethanate until now, but will be changing over to Cypionate as soon as this batch is done. Same dosage and same pinning regime, every 3 days into the glutes. If it works, dont fix it. Many have recommended Arimidex (a quarter of a 1 mg pill) eod against gyno. If I would venture, would this be the right dosage and frequency?

Been on the 250 mg monthly, taking 25 mg every 3 days. Works a treat. My bloodtests show I am in the very top part of normal test levels. No anti - depressants neccessary. I have been taking Ethanate until now, but will be changing over to Cypionate as soon as this batch is done. Same dosage and same pinning regime, every 3 days into the glutes. If it works, dont fix it. Many have recommended Arimidex (a quarter of a 1 mg pill) eod against gyno. If I would venture, would this be the right dosage and frequency?

You would need blood test to determine if high estrogen was present, also is it causing issues?

The amount of E2 would determine any AI protocol...