Dabbling for good physical and mental health - tweeking advise needed

Im good my man, got engaged over NYE to my girl. So doing well there, changed jobs, shes not happy about that but the pay raise is enough to keep her quiet lol. Though the planning of wedding shit is giving me a head ache lol. Grats on the child BTW, and a boy right out the gate, this way if ya have a girl next she'll have a big brother to scare away the rif raff.

Congratz on the engagement :) I planned to propose but money is shortish at the moment so I forgot about it... I can only imagine whatbplanning a wedding would be like, Fuck that, I would leave that to her to plan lol.

I know I look forward to working out with him when he's older and being a good source of knowledge when he eventually jumps on gear. I catch him on before he's 21 and hel get slayed lol.

On a side note does anyone admit to their gear use to anyone who asks? I openly admit it apart from family members. Although my dad has asked I know he just wouldn't understand... Thofuh I have tried to persuade him to get on TRT before I dropped it when he got suspicious. He's 44 and does train and doesn't eat that much but he's about 20% bf or so. He s strong ish for a natty his age but i know he would benefit from TRT it's just not very well used in the uk ...

thanks man yeah the wedding shit is annoying but she wants me involved so I oblige, plus I was a chef so the food is being taken care of by me im not leaving it to her newly re-minted vegan ass, though a glorious ass it is.

As to usage my family know but not many friends they have some closed minds, doing a fist full of e and a 10 strip of acid good idea but oh my god you take steroids wtf. Then there are the army and training friend they know, what happens when you hang in two worlds, musicians and fitness freaks lol. My father knows hell he has a lot of experience in them hes an old school BB guy, hes got some great stories and pictures of him with Zane and Arnold from when he attended some of their clinics back in the day. Hell I get my dads gear for him lol. My sister though dose not know lol little miss law abiding citizen lol. But if asked in public it depends on how ppl ask, if they are ok people and you can tell they are not a trying to buy gear and b really interested I will say some thing. If your goign to say some rude shit then piss off, or take soem moral stance, and tell me what I cant do, then I get uppity to be honest. Lost t on a guy a few weeks ago fro that, called me a shallow, uneducated punk, at that point i told him kiss my ass you faggety bastard, and get back to me when you have done some thing fro your country aside from cash a welfare check. I am a really calm guy but I cant stand these self righteous ass holes that think they have the right to dictate peoples lives. Dude is like 10 seconds from being banned at the gym we have a female trainer there that competes on a nat level shes ripped and in better shape the 90% of the men at teh gym I mean like fucking crazy muscles and definition ( I dotn like the look on woman but hell its impressive) and this guy called her a steroid abusing he she, I though she was goign to strangle his ass lol. Any way. it depends on the person on how you should handle it , we should make a thread Nolys on how to deal with it.

Got some Test Proportionate 25 mg pr vial (1 ml). Had 50 mg pinned. Have a nurse (I visit after work) to do the deed. Would not be man enough to do it myself. Works great. Feel normal and in good spirits. Not high or "up" in any way. I am now what I have always been trying to accomplish with anti depressants. So the plan is to pin 50 mg every 4 days. 75 mg seems a lot of liquid (3 ml)? Found Test E, but it is in 250 mg pr 1 ml vial. A bit tricky with dosage. Will see what else I can find regarding strength and type. I realize Proportionate is a very short ester and needs to be pinned with shorter intervals. But I had this already, and I thought It would be a good idea to kick off with ( a shorter ester to get myself started/back on track). Thanks for all the information and support guys. I will be hanging around here for further information and suggestions

Last edited:
Got some Test Proportionate 25 mg pr vial (1 ml). Had 50 mg pinned. Have a nurse (I visit after work) to do the deed. Would not be man enough to do it myself. Works great. Feel normal and in good spirits. Not high or "up" in any way. I am now what I have always been trying to accomplish with anti depressants. So the plan is to pin 50 mg every 4 days. 75 mg seems a lot of liquid (3 ml)? Found Test E, but it is in 250 mg pr 1 ml vial. A bit tricky with dosage. Will see what else I can find regarding strength and type. I realize Proportionate is a very short ester and needs to be pinned with shorter intervals. But I had this already, and I thought It would be a good idea to kick off with ( a shorter ester to get myself started/back on track). Thanks for all the information and support guys. I will be hanging around here for further information and suggestions

You would be better pinning prop ed or eod if ed isn't viable. Prop has a half life of around 4 days so levels will fluctuate more if injecting e4d. I pin my shit at around half of the half life time to keep a more steady blood level.

You would be better pinning prop ed or eod if ed isn't viable. Prop has a half life of around 4 days so levels will fluctuate more if injecting e4d. I pin my shit at around half of the half life time to keep a more steady blood level.

Pinning ed or eod is too much, I realize its the short ester that makes it necessary tho. I will be hunting for some other form of test E. Have only found this one kind up til now (250 mg in 1 ml). I am happy with the price and the amount of liquid too, but how can I split 1 ml into 4 doses and keep 3 parts for 10 days? Don´t see how I can, but I am the noob in this business, have you any ideas?. My nurse didnt seem to indicate she had a solution to this either. Will be going for my shot tomorrow. I still feel sore from the last shot (3 days ago). Is it because of the amount of liquid (2 ml)?

Propionate ester has a half life of only 2 days... So would ideally be pinned EOD to avoid peaks and troughs in blood plasma concentrations and subsequent aromatization & DHT conversion.... I've recently read Propionate could have a half-life as low as 0.8 days, which kinda screws things up a bit... But as I've said before half-lifes aren't set in stone there are so many variables to take into account they are only rough guides... But its always best to pin at least equal to the half-life on short acting esters and twice per half-life on longer esters.. (whatever they may be)......

Everything I've ever read has said prop is a half life of 4 days, although I have seen some pieces of literature saying as low as 1.5 days. Most of the forums will say 4 days, although the only real sources I've seen are pretty old, it's impossible to yell what's reliable...

Last edited:
Everything I've ever read has said prop is a half life of 4 days, although I have seen some pieces of literature saying as low as 1.5 days. Most of the forums will say 4 days, although the only real sources I've seen are pretty old, it's impossible to yell what's reliable...

Most forums are unreliable and are only about self product promotion...

Testosterone propionate 2 days
Testosterone phenylpropionate 2 days
Nandrolone phenylpropionate 2 days
Isocaproato testosterone 4 days
Testosterone decanoate 7days
Nandrolone decanoate 6-7 days
Testosterone cypionate 6 days
Testosterone enanthate 5 days
Propionic drostanolone 2 days
Methenolone Enanthate 5 days
Boldenone undecylenate 7 days
Trenbolone Acetate 1.5 days
Trenbolone Enanthate 5-6 days

Oral - 17aa (Time in hours approximately)

Stanozolol 7-9 hours
Oxandrolone 4-6 hours
Methandrostenolone 4-6 hours
Oxymetholone 5-6 hours

Why these values are so low in relation to the previous tables?

Simply because the previous tables were based on the theory of a famous writer on steroids Bill Roberts, who made them years ago to show that the half-life of a steroid was just multiply the amount of ester carbons by 1.5, ie the Testosterone Propionate has three carbons in the ester would then have 4.5 days of half-life... testosterone decanoate would have 15 days. Unfortunately, your metabolism does not know mathematica, this formula seems simple, but does not work in practice. So the table is totally outdated as today it has studies "in vivo" for almost all drugs on the market, with values much more reliable than those proposed in the theory of Bill Roberts.

References: Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) after intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) to healthy Volunteers - HP Wijnand, AM Bosch, CW Donker; Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate - Nankin HR.
Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone enanthate and testosterone cyclohexanecarboxylate Assessed by the serum and salivary testosterone levels in normal men - Schurmeyer T, Nieschlag E,
A pharmacokinetic study of injectable testosterone undecanoate in hypogonadal men J Androl 1998 Nov-Dec; 19 (6): 761 - 8; Beerbuhl Schulte M et al.
Comparison of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. Fertility and Sterility (1980) 33.2: 201-203;
United States Pharmacopeial Convention, USP DI: Drug Information for the Health Care Professional, 1993, 108. Rand McNally, Taunton Mass.
Weinbauer, GF, Jackwerth B, et al. Acta Endocrinol. Copenhagen or Lisbon., 1990, 122, 432-42 Belkien, L.; Schurmeyer, T., et al.
J. Steroid Biochem; etabolism of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids. V. Rogozkin. 1991 CRC press
Metabolism of synthetic steroids. Fotherby K, James F. Adv Steroid Biochem Pharmacol 1972 3: 67-165;
Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) after intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate to healthy Volunteers. Wijnand, Bosch and Donker. Acta Endocrinol 1985 (suppl 271) 19-30; Implications of basic pharmacology in the therapy with esters of nandrolone. Acta Endocrinol 1985 (suppl 271) 38-43

1. Anderson RA, Wu FC (1996) Comparison between testosterone enanthate-induced azoospermia and oligozoospermia in a male contraceptive study. II. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of once weekly administration of testosterone enanthate. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 81: 896–901 CrossRef
2. Anderson RA, Wallace AM, Kicman AT, Wu FC (1997) Comparison between testosterone en-anthate-induced azoospermia and oligozoospermia in a male contraceptive study. IV. Suppression of endogenous testicular and adrenal androgens. Hum Reprod 128: 1657–1662 CrossRef
3. Behre HM, Nieschlag E (1992): Testosterone buciclate (20 Aet-1) in hypogonadal men: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the new long-acting androgen ester. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 75: 1204–1210 CrossRef
4. Behre HM, Baus S, Kliesch S, Keck C, Simoni M, Nieschlag E (1995) Potential of testosterone buciclate for male contraception: endocrine differences between responders and nonresponders. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 80: 2394–2403 CrossRef
5. Cantrill AJ, Dewis P, Large DM, Newman M, Anderson DC (1984) Which testosterone replacement therapy? Clin Endocrinol 21: 97–107CrossRef
6. Collier PS (1989) Mean residence time: some further considerations. Biopharm Drug Dispos 10: 443–451 CrossRef
7. Conway AJ, Boylan LM, Howe C, Ross G, Handelsman DJ (1988) Randomized clinical trial of testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadal men. Int J Androl 11: 247–264 CrossRef
8. Cunningham GR, Silverman VE, Kohler PO (1978) Clinical evaluation of testosterone en-anthate for induction and maintenance of reversible azoospermia in man. In: Patanelli DJ (ed) Hormonal control of male fertility. Department of Health, Education and Welfare. National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md, Publ No (NIH) 78–1097, pp 71–87
9. Cutler DJ (1987) Definition of mean residence times in pharmacokinetics. Biopharm Drug Dispos 8: 87–97 CrossRef
10. Demisch K, Nickelsen T (1983) Distribution of testosterone in plasma proteins during replacement therapy with testosterone enanthate in patients suffering from hypogonadism. Andrologia 15: 536–541 CrossRef
11. Fujioka M, Shinohara Y, Baba S, Irie M, Inoue K (1986) Pharmacokinetic properties of testosterone propionate in normal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 63: 1361–1364 CrossRef
12. Fukutani K, Isurugi K, Takayasu H, Wakabayashi K, Tamaoki B-I (1974) Effects of depot testosterone therapy on serum levels of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone in patients with Klinefelters syndrome and hypogonadotropic eunuchoidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 39: 856–864 CrossRef
13. Gibaldi M, Perrier D (1982) Pharmacokinetics. Marcel Dekker, In., New York Gladtke E, von Hattingberg HM (1977) Pharmakokinetik. 2nd ed Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York
14. Junkmann K (1952) Über protrahiert wirksame Androgene. Arch Path Pharmacol 215:85–92 Junkmann K (1957) Long-acting steroids in reproduction. Recent Prog Horm Res 13: 389–419
15. Maisey NM, Bingham J, Marks V, English J, Chakraborty J (1981) Clinical efficacy of testosterone undecanoate in male hypogonadism. Clin Endocrinol 14: 625–629 CrossRef
16. Mayer PR, Brazzell RK (1988) Application of statistical moment theory to pharmacokinetics. J Clin Pharmacol 28: 481–483
17. Minto CF, Howe C, Wishart S, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ (1997). Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in oil vehicle: effects of ester, injection site and injection volume. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 281: 93–102.
18. Nankin HR (1987) Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate. Fertil Steril 47: 1004–1009
19. Nieschlag E, Behre HM (1997) Male contribution to contraception - experimental approaches. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM (eds) Andrology - Male reproductive health and dysfunction. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer-Verlag, pp 386–393
20. Nieschlag E, Cüppers HJ, Wiegelmann W, Wickings EJ (1976) Bioavailability and LH-sup- pressing effect of different testosterone preparations in normal and hypogonadal men. Horm Res 7: 138–145 CrossRef

Can I ask where you find these gf I think I've asked before but I would really like to find more reliable sources?

Doesn't this also depend on where you injected, the amount injected, ..... making everything one big mess and the best way to be sure is with blood tests?

Most forums are unreliable and are only about self product promotion...

Testosterone propionate 2 days
Testosterone phenylpropionate 2 days
Nandrolone phenylpropionate 2 days
Isocaproato testosterone 4 days
Nandrolone decanoate 6-7 days
Propionic drostanolone 2 days
Methenolone Enanthate 5 days
Boldenone undecylenate 7 days
Trenbolone Acetate 1.5 days
Trenbolone Enanthate 5-6 days

Oral - 17aa (Time in hours approximately)

Stanozolol 7-9 hours
Oxandrolone 4-6 hours
Methandrostenolone 4-6 hours
Oxymetholone 5-6 hours

Why these values are so low in relation to the previous tables?

Simply because the previous tables were based on the theory of a famous writer on steroids Bill Roberts, who made them years ago to show that the half-life of a steroid was just multiply the amount of ester carbons by 1.5, ie the Testosterone Propionate has three carbons in the ester would then have 4.5 days of half-life... testosterone decanoate would have 15 days. Unfortunately, your metabolism does not know mathematica, this formula seems simple, but does not work in practice. So the table is totally outdated as today it has studies "in vivo" for almost all drugs on the market, with values much more reliable than those proposed in the theory of Bill Roberts.

References: Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) after intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) to healthy Volunteers - HP Wijnand, AM Bosch, CW Donker; Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate - Nankin HR.
Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone enanthate and testosterone cyclohexanecarboxylate Assessed by the serum and salivary testosterone levels in normal men - Schurmeyer T, Nieschlag E,
A pharmacokinetic study of injectable testosterone undecanoate in hypogonadal men J Androl 1998 Nov-Dec; 19 (6): 761 - 8; Beerbuhl Schulte M et al.
Comparison of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. Fertility and Sterility (1980) 33.2: 201-203;
United States Pharmacopeial Convention, USP DI: Drug Information for the Health Care Professional, 1993, 108. Rand McNally, Taunton Mass.
Weinbauer, GF, Jackwerth B, et al. Acta Endocrinol. Copenhagen or Lisbon., 1990, 122, 432-42 Belkien, L.; Schurmeyer, T., et al.
J. Steroid Biochem; etabolism of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids. V. Rogozkin. 1991 CRC press
Metabolism of synthetic steroids. Fotherby K, James F. Adv Steroid Biochem Pharmacol 1972 3: 67-165;
Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) after intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate to healthy Volunteers. Wijnand, Bosch and Donker. Acta Endocrinol 1985 (suppl 271) 19-30; Implications of basic pharmacology in the therapy with esters of nandrolone. Acta Endocrinol 1985 (suppl 271) 38-43

1. Anderson RA, Wu FC (1996) Comparison between testosterone enanthate-induced azoospermia and oligozoospermia in a male contraceptive study. II. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of once weekly administration of testosterone enanthate. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 81: 896–901 CrossRef
2. Anderson RA, Wallace AM, Kicman AT, Wu FC (1997) Comparison between testosterone en-anthate-induced azoospermia and oligozoospermia in a male contraceptive study. IV. Suppression of endogenous testicular and adrenal androgens. Hum Reprod 128: 1657–1662 CrossRef
3. Behre HM, Nieschlag E (1992): Testosterone buciclate (20 Aet-1) in hypogonadal men: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the new long-acting androgen ester. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 75: 1204–1210 CrossRef
4. Behre HM, Baus S, Kliesch S, Keck C, Simoni M, Nieschlag E (1995) Potential of testosterone buciclate for male contraception: endocrine differences between responders and nonresponders. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 80: 2394–2403 CrossRef
5. Cantrill AJ, Dewis P, Large DM, Newman M, Anderson DC (1984) Which testosterone replacement therapy? Clin Endocrinol 21: 97–107CrossRef
6. Collier PS (1989) Mean residence time: some further considerations. Biopharm Drug Dispos 10: 443–451 CrossRef
7. Conway AJ, Boylan LM, Howe C, Ross G, Handelsman DJ (1988) Randomized clinical trial of testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadal men. Int J Androl 11: 247–264 CrossRef
8. Cunningham GR, Silverman VE, Kohler PO (1978) Clinical evaluation of testosterone en-anthate for induction and maintenance of reversible azoospermia in man. In: Patanelli DJ (ed) Hormonal control of male fertility. Department of Health, Education and Welfare. National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md, Publ No (NIH) 78–1097, pp 71–87
9. Cutler DJ (1987) Definition of mean residence times in pharmacokinetics. Biopharm Drug Dispos 8: 87–97 CrossRef
10. Demisch K, Nickelsen T (1983) Distribution of testosterone in plasma proteins during replacement therapy with testosterone enanthate in patients suffering from hypogonadism. Andrologia 15: 536–541 CrossRef
11. Fujioka M, Shinohara Y, Baba S, Irie M, Inoue K (1986) Pharmacokinetic properties of testosterone propionate in normal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 63: 1361–1364 CrossRef
12. Fukutani K, Isurugi K, Takayasu H, Wakabayashi K, Tamaoki B-I (1974) Effects of depot testosterone therapy on serum levels of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone in patients with Klinefelters syndrome and hypogonadotropic eunuchoidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 39: 856–864 CrossRef
13. Gibaldi M, Perrier D (1982) Pharmacokinetics. Marcel Dekker, In., New York Gladtke E, von Hattingberg HM (1977) Pharmakokinetik. 2nd ed Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York
14. Junkmann K (1952) Über protrahiert wirksame Androgene. Arch Path Pharmacol 215:85–92 Junkmann K (1957) Long-acting steroids in reproduction. Recent Prog Horm Res 13: 389–419
15. Maisey NM, Bingham J, Marks V, English J, Chakraborty J (1981) Clinical efficacy of testosterone undecanoate in male hypogonadism. Clin Endocrinol 14: 625–629 CrossRef
16. Mayer PR, Brazzell RK (1988) Application of statistical moment theory to pharmacokinetics. J Clin Pharmacol 28: 481–483
17. Minto CF, Howe C, Wishart S, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ (1997). Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in oil vehicle: effects of ester, injection site and injection volume. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 281: 93–102.
18. Nankin HR (1987) Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate. Fertil Steril 47: 1004–1009
19. Nieschlag E, Behre HM (1997) Male contribution to contraception - experimental approaches. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM (eds) Andrology - Male reproductive health and dysfunction. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer-Verlag, pp 386–393
20. Nieschlag E, Cüppers HJ, Wiegelmann W, Wickings EJ (1976) Bioavailability and LH-sup- pressing effect of different testosterone preparations in normal and hypogonadal men. Horm Res 7: 138–145 CrossRef

Thanks for the info man!
So what I am hunting for are these (based on the half life theory, and on a biweekly pinning regime)

If all else fails, Isocaproato testosterone (4 days) is at least a doubly better option than the Prop I have now. Sixes and sevens the optimum half lives. Are there any important differences between these products (for my use)?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info man!
So what I am hunting for are these (based on the half life theory, and on a biweekly pinning regime)

If all else fails, Isocaproato testosterone (4 days) is at least a doubly better option than the Prop I have now. Sixes and sevens the optimum half lives. Are there any important differences between these products (for my use)?

No difference at all... They are all Testosterone... The molecule is exactly the same the only difference is the ester attached at the 17 beta hydroxyl position. Enanthate and Decanoate are I believe long carbon chains and Cypionate is a cyclopentyl ring, all the ester does is slow the release of Testosterone into the blood stream via the enzymes hydrolase and esterase. Once the ester has been cleaved off Testosterone is then able to enter a cell and bind AR (androgen receptor)...

Issues can arise when injections of higher doses are pinned longer that the half life, or with longer acting esters (Enan', Cyp', Dec') equal to the half life... The initial spike with a large dose may cause aromatization, DHT conversion, or gyno, thats why it may be prudent to pin half the dose twice per half life with longer acting esters....

No difference at all... They are all Testosterone... The molecule is exactly the same the only difference is the ester attached at the 17 beta hydroxyl position. Enanthate and Decanoate are I believe long carbon chains and Cypionate is a cyclopentyl ring, all the ester does is slow the release of Testosterone into the blood stream via the enzymes hydrolase and esterase. Once the ester has been cleaved off Testosterone is then able to enter a cell and bind AR (androgen receptor)...

Issues can arise when injections of higher doses are pinned longer that the half life, or with longer acting esters (Enan', Cyp', Dec') equal to the half life... The initial spike with a large dose may cause aromatization, DHT conversion, or gyno, thats why it may be prudent to pin half the dose twice per half life with longer acting esters....

Went to my pharmacist (Chinese Thai that speaks 100% English). He had on stock a Bayer testosterone, 250 mg Enathate in 1 ml vial (a product I have seen all over town). After some discussion, we came to the communal conclusion it would be best to pin 83 mg twice a week. Thus using the vial in 3 goes within 10-11 days. His first recommendation was to tape the vial shut (immediately after drawing the med) until the next time. I told him I had read it was cool to fill up (2) syringes and keep the med (refrigerated) that way until use. He immediately concurred, exlpaining to my wife (to explain to our nurse) how it would be best to do this (if our nurse didn´t already know)
He did not like the Aromasin/Arimidex discussion. He told me he had lots of customers (many sex change patients) and those complicating things (too much) most often died of cancer. So he preferred to sell me less and cut his profits (to keep me alive longer). That discussion has been put to rest (again).

Everybody cool with the 83 mg Enathate biweekly? 5 days halflife (test E) would be better to do every 3 days? (10 times pr month instead of 8 times pr month (biweekly)). Biweekly it stays until next discussion results are in. Thanks a lot guys

Last edited:
Realistically 3x would yield more stable levels but it's kind of unnecessary as the half life is long enough so you're just gouging yourself more. Theres someone here who posted he uses 50mg test e/daily combined with the rest of his gear per shot so roll with the 2x or 3x basis and you'll be fine.

Have been taking 60mg test E weekly now for a few months. Managed to drop 8 kg in surplus weight and feeling a lot hornier (still keep the missus happy). Feeling good on the whole. I was hoping this would be the perfect TrT dosage without too much aromatization. However I do still look too flabby (weight loss doesnt show) and my tits are a little enlarged (missus remarks on it). I suppose it is estrogen aromatization, what else could it be? Suppose I could lower the dose to 50 mg pr week, see if that makes the difference. Suggestions?

I'd up to 100mg/week minimum and toss in tamoxifen to protect against gyno issues if you're sensitive. Then diet and eca/clen to drop the weight. As the fat melts off so will issues with aromatase enzyme since it's found in fat. Low dose/cruise and cut til you are where you want to be.

You are apparently more sensitive to aromatization on a lower dose due to a higher ratio of the aromatase enzyme....

Blood tests will confirm high E2...

Last edited:
If I stay on 250 mg pr month, its easy for me to regulate taking 25 mg every 3 days, thus going partially in the way Genetic Freak suggests. Doc told me to take 250 mg monthly, but I have thus far taken it in weekly doses. Twice during these months of test use I have had to take a full months dosage at once (because of cross boarder travel). I have recently started pinning myself with an insulin syringe (easy with small needle). But had the wife do it with the bigger gauge needle before. Am I doing something wrong here, where the needle size is concerned? Or am I ok using an insulin pin?

Having blood tested this week and seeing doc if the dosage is ok.

If I stay on 250 mg pr month, its easy for me to regulate taking 25 mg every 3 days, thus going partially in the way Genetic Freak suggests. Doc told me to take 250 mg monthly, but I have thus far taken it in weekly doses. Twice during these months of test use I have had to take a full months dosage at once (because of cross boarder travel). I have recently started pinning myself with an insulin syringe (easy with small needle). But had the wife do it with the bigger gauge needle before. Am I doing something wrong here, where the needle size is concerned? Or am I ok using an insulin pin?

Having blood tested this week and seeing doc if the dosage is ok.

Pinning only once a month will produce a supra-physiological (high initial spike) in testosterone, then levels will drop off to below normal values in week 3-4.... this is not the best pharmacokinetic profile.... The high initial spike could be responsible for greater aromatization to estrogen... this could be your the cause of your problem..!!