L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Curved Penises

Yeah I thought of TNW as well, haha.

On topic:
I curve down and to the left a bit. Ive never gotten any negative feedback about it; only positive after nice G-spot stimulation via doggy and reverse cowgirl positions.

When erect mine goes to the left. I think its cuz when I was in school I would get boners and reach in my pocket and hold my cock to the side so the whole world couldnt see I had a raging hard on. So If I get a socially inapropiate boner I just hold my cock to the side. It goes one way, but doesnt really bend.

Does anyone else have one that curves to the side like mine? And I'm sure some of you all have encountered this. (I hope :|.) Was it a big deal? Weird? Totally fine? I'm hoping you can help convince me it's NBD, 'cos I'm pretty embarrassed by it :(.

the only comments on it i've ever gotten IRL have been positive. i curve up and to the left, and i'm told it hits the g spot very nicely during missionary position sex.

yours curves to the left? is your woman looser on one side of her vag than the other? mega lulz i can imagine the inside of her puss lookin like ( | from being pounded sideways

i did have one girlfriend that complained about cramps just on her right side

we were fucking way too often, though