• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD Dicussion Mk6

I'm not a chemist, nor even able to guess at what a chemist's answer might be, but I do know that any residual impurities would have to be several times the potency of LSD in order for them to have any effect whatsoever. If you had a blotter that supposedly held 100 micrograms of 75% pure LSD (and nothing else), then the impurity / impurities would need to be active at <25 micrograms in order to have a discernible effect on the trip.

There aren't too many chemicals active at doses of under 25 micrograms. Placebomine, however, is highly active at doses of 0mg. So draw your own conclusions.

As stated above, it's possible for 'LSD' to not be LSD, kinda:

But other than that? Set, setting and dealer bullshit.

This. Nice to see a bit of common sense and logic here amongst all the magic, mystique and mythology. I think a lotta people tend to forget just how potent a substance LSD is compared to almost any other substance imaginable. The amount of impurity in even the 'dirtiest' acid would be so minute it's barely conceivable it could have any truly significant effect on a trip. Set & Setting all the way.

That and the fact that low-dose acid can feel a bit weird anyway at times and if it's not such great quality acid your 100ug or whatever may actually only be a fraction of that so you never really get to where you expected to be and end up in that weird not-quite-tripping-properly-but-too-far-from-sober-to-make-sense-of-the-fact place that's just a bit uncomfortable in general.

was at a little festival the wend and some people had V for Vendetta tabs, didn't try myself but those that did all had half a tab each and seemed over powering for 2 of them.

Seems reasonable to me that higher quality (minimal or no impurities left in the final product) would feel "cleaner" than lower quality. This applies for other drugs so why wouldn't it apply for LSD?

I think you're confusing things tho - with a bag of coke for example you can toss out the coke and throw in the constipation powder and get a "dirty" coke trip. With acid it's pretty hard replacing the acid with an "impurity" - what are you going to replace it with? You'd need an impurity that at a LOWER dose than acid was MORE powerful and capable of overwhelming the effects of LSD. There's no such impurity in existence. Even if you made "impure" acid, as long as some of it was acid you'd still get the effects, you'd just need to put more of it on the blotter.

I must admit I've got a few of those Albert Hoffman originals left and I think they have a special character of their own but I'm pretty sure that's the placebomine - simply because every time I take them I'm sat there going "Fuck me, I love these Albert Hoffmans, they feel great" and it becomes a self-fulfilling thing :D