Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD Dicussion Mk6

Magicbean2012

Greenlighter
Old thread:here

They look the same as the Blotter art sheets sold here:

http://trip-dealer.org/alice-wonderland-with-caterpillar-p-3475.html

Already the ones I had (the first print with the blotters on the dark surface) were very week. I don't really understand why somebody would think of making and selling a similar print when everybody knows there are poor (or weak) almost identical prints going around at the moment... ...unless they're fake and just Blotter art bought from that website. Then it could make sense.
Anyway I hope for you that I'm wrong & that You'll have more luck than I had.
Please give us your feedback after trying them :).

Last edited by a moderator:
So Acid4blood, what did you think of them ? Have you tried them ? That's the picture taken of the one I had. And as I mentioned of few pages back I found them very week, no more than 50mics on them instead of the 120mics I was told they were supposed to contain.

There's a new batch of dalai lamas starting to spread around, albeit weaker than 1st one. Fun times ahead.

Have they made Shivas as well ? And what makes you say that they're weaker this time ? Have you tried them or were you told that ? Any Idea of the dosage this time ?
Anyway that's good news!!

They look the same as the Blotter art sheets sold here:

http://trip-dealer.org/alice-wonderland-with-caterpillar-p-3475.html

Hmmm they do look similar but on mine there are 2 rows of playing card symbols along the border and another single row in a circle, hard to make out in the pic I know! But the ones in the link seem like they have 2 rows of symbols but they lead onto the next row of blotters.

Also forgot to say that these tasted truly awful, I've had some nasty tasting blotters before but these were something else, I placed it in my mouth with intentions of chewing it and had to rapidly run to the kitchen and wash it down with some water, the second half was washed down without contact in my mouth lol.

Sourced in London along with some black and red dots

Anyone with experience with the beatles tabs will be getting some of these soon and was just looking some reports on them folks

Ain't taken trips in a good while but I am now told I can pick up Buddhas any word on these ?

B9 said:
Just to say hallo & empty your pm box please

Done! (& hello!) %)

Magicbean2012 said:
So Acid4blood, what did you think of them ? Have you tried them ? That's the picture taken of the one I had. And as I mentioned of few pages back I found them very week, no more than 50mics on them instead of the 120mics I was told they were supposed to contain.

If you're referring to the dancing bears then yes, I've done them numerous times & completely agree with your dose estimate.... ~50mics. Always dosed 3 or 4 at a time.

gamorrah said:
The red microdots were aquired in the midwest in winter of 2011.. I know its hard to tell and im dosing regardless, just was hoping someone may have run across these.

Red star microdots are ~100mics of Swiss Bliss LSD. Beautiful acid. If I was you I wouldn't even mix them with that blotter cos 2 red stars should give you a profound experience given the right set & setting.

Last edited:
Can I just confirm.. the the Alice in wonderland's with less playing card symbols are weak? And if so, are they nice/"clean" if you take enough of them?

Just picked some up, but my guy said they were quite a bit stronger than his previous tabs (Alex Grey's and Hofmann bikes) which I thought were lovely. Is he lying to me??

Well I guess you can never assume there are only 2 batches about, could be 3? But I can only vouch for the stronger one really.

Took 3 and it was barely enough. 1 is probably the equivalent of half the strength of any of the tabs i've had in the last year.

hey all

first post to bluelight !!!

I noticed a few references to Fat Freddy blotters being mentioned on the previous LSD thread.

I didnt like them at all, felt very RC to me.

Last edited:
i severly doubt this as i took the fat freddys and friends have took the twins in my company and just stated that they were much weaker and i know for sure that the fat freddys were the same ones as when they were around in bigger circulation maybe 8 months ago or however long it was cus they were the same high strength tab and were definately acid, 2 had me gone lol and def nt 25x or anything,

got some shivas aswell from another source, still yet to try them out but will report back sometime this week!

I am not convinced those freddies were LSD.

I dropped three on Friday night, was a really empty synthetic trip, weird visual distortions rather than true Psychedelic Hallucinations,

I have tripped often enough to know that was a totally different chem, i am not familiar enough with RC's to pin down exactly which one, but still am certain that was not an acid trip.

I tried them last year when there was a batch around, didnt get anything from the at all - completely inactive.

I have tripped on some confirmed LSD Avatars, Alex grey Ganeshas, and dancing bears so far this year, not even comparable, RC fakery on those Freddy tabs.

Last edited:
i have tripped on the avatars, ganesha, krishnas and done freddies a few times, they are lsd, not RC, everyone who has them enjoy your LSD :)
karmanaut, sounds like you got a different batch than everyone else, id maybe change your supplier if you really think they are some RC, baring in mind most RC's dont go on blotter and the ones with the 25c's/DOx compounds on them are new prints (besides some hofmanns allegedly and mad hatters)
sorry karmanaut but i call bullshit on freddies being some RC, they are left over stock from last year and are all gone now, many BL acidheads will agree with me im sure

Yes m8, it could be different batches going around - not sure,

I just came here to put out fair warning, they are nasty little tabs and i am certain the ones i took were not LSD,

I mean, i was sat eating pizza at +3 hours and although i was getting some fair visuals, they no way were like acid hallucinations, the whole trip was very empty, no LSD mindset at all.

also i was still getting residual visual changes from the trip at +30 hours from when i dropped them ???

I took those Freddies without any other chems and it just felt wrong, no ergot feeling from them.

I am not the only one in my group that have said there is something wrong with them,

Has anyone else tried them recently?

i tried them on friday and the friday 2 weeks ago, still good olde lsd each time
maybe try another one, if you have a sheet, try a different part of it, they are not nasty little tabs at all, only DOx or 25c are nasty if sold as acid, some people had said they were a bit unevenly laid last year
since these are last years supply, they may have degraded more, hence your first try not being effective and then your second being the baseline effects, feeling like you've dosed but just not fully emerged in the psychedelic experience like you expect
ive had tabs that have been piss weak, give me the effects and visuals you are saying you got but i still realise it was just weakly dosed tabs with acid on them, just not enough acid to produce the blast into psychedelia land, thats what a low dose tends to feel like, seems like your the one that has ever said this in the year they have been circulating but i will still take into account that you said that if i get them again and dont quite get the experience i hoped for,