• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD Dicussion Mk6

^ What colour dots ?

The Jimi Hendrix blotter here in Ireland is also swiss bliss. Lovely clean acid. Over 100mics with a spread of some being closer to 150mics.
I took a pic about a month ago. Will try post it later.

Bob Marley print is also swiss bliss AFAIK. Same crystal. Same dose too from what I've heard.

555ugs yesterday showed me how close you can get to madness with LSD. Luckily I held it together, for the most part it was really enjoyable and enlightening, but fuck me did shit get weird at points.

300ugs seems to be the optimal dose for a full experience imo, don't think I'll go higher than that again. Would probably be too much for a beginner though.

^ What colour dots ?

The Jimi Hendrix blotter here in Ireland is also swiss bliss. Lovely clean acid. Over 100mics with a spread of some being closer to 150mics.
I took a pic about a month ago. Will try post it later.

Bob Marley print is also swiss bliss AFAIK. Same crystal. Same dose too from what I've heard.

Bright orange dots, 200ug each, Cant really tell from the pic

sqGKhIY.jpg

555ugs yesterday showed me how close you can get to madness with LSD. Luckily I held it together, for the most part it was really enjoyable and enlightening, but fuck me did shit get weird at points.

300ugs seems to be the optimal dose for a full experience imo, don't think I'll go higher than that again. Would probably be too much for a beginner though.

my current upper limit is 250-300. beyond that it gets a bit too out of control for my liking...

for a beginner 120-150 (so, usually, a single square) is enough to get a feel for the substance and still be in 90% control

i find lsd headspace to be quite special actually, in that 2cb for instance can be trippy and visual and fun, but something is still very distinct from acid. might also be i get a tense body from most 2cs...

I did 2 x 185uq on my first time.. and I found that fucking amazing

Yea I think I did the same for my first, 2 avatars i seem to remember

I find my sweetspot for acid hovers around 300-600ug, highest i've ever dosed was like 1200ug and that was bit too much separation from reality!

the last big trip I had was those hoffmann fractal bike rides, they were 210ug each and I did 4, that was possibly the best lsd experience I've had, maybe even best drug experience, made me realise why lsd was so well loved!

Surely you can get al-lad tho kama?

Yes I could but just Lsd-25 I'm interested in though its whst I'm used to, being greedy I think as I have some stashed already, jealous of the dots and shiny new artwork here.

those dots look identical to ones iv had recently that were pretty weak. needed at least 2 or 3 for a decent trip. Seems to be lots of choice around my circles these days. been offered ohms, marlin monroes and new liquid. All seem to be fairly strong from reports from various people.

Never noticed that about those blotter, they have that pinkish tint that Yin Yang Dolphins I had few years ago. They were top quality blotter and had that same pink tint. If those are stronger would definitely be some great tabs.

Have heard of those Ohms/Monroes being about seem to be fairly doing the rounds, the Monroes was told at 125ug which normally means a good bit weaker. Haven't tried myself but know people are tending to need about 2-3, had a friend mention eating one with no effects. Heard the Ohms were stronger but wouldn't expect them to be by much.

Crackhead, noticed those blotters I think in the US Acid thread but not 100% on that. Loads of LSD about at the moment, really nice to see. Lately have had some really fantastic clean stuff.

Front and back.

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

Still some lovely acid.

Last edited:
The pink colour isn't the colour of the acid. I'm sure these sheets were either piled up when dipped and/or when they were left to dry. The colour comes from the ink of the sheet which is under as well as some of the ink passing through the perforations of the actual sheet when dipped in the solvent. This can almost be proved by the fact that I have seen some of these blotters with marks of perforation on the printed side that obviously come from a sheet sheet lying on top of it. The sheets were not lined up properly when either dipped or dried so perforations line traces sometimes appear on the printed side in the middle of the squares. Just to add that some of the Dalai's (parts of the sheet) are almost white on the back side and they turned out to be just as potent as the pink ones.

Dalai Lama Blotters (back side):

Last edited:
Hi all I currently have Shiva and sunrays blotters both 200ug iI will try and put some pics up but not sure how to on my mobile ?

Loving this, most amount of blotters I've seen in this thread in ages. Definitely a great time :D Just people need to stop trying to define the acid as 'x' bliss this or 'x' fluff that. It's a load of bullshit. If it's clean acid, it's clean acid, doesn't need some bullshit name. Just feels like its fueling the myths of Chinacat which are a load of bullshit also in my opinion. Really notice how easy it is for people to make up such wonderlands of acid in their heads when it's actually a load of rubbish - not LSD itself cause its fucking awesome, but the dealer/swiss this/chinacat that bullshit people still buy into.

you don't think there is different recipes and purities?
thats all the names refer to..
or do you think that its all made the exact same(precursors, steps) by the same person? thats just silly to me.

Of course there's different purities (different recipies is slightly different cos LSD is LSD and really shouldn't make a difference as long as what is produced is LSD). The problem is that dealers lie a lot which makes the 'brand names' utterly meaningless unless you literally know the cook personally.