Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Curb Your Enthusiasm

Da Ali G Show? How could you even compare that to Seinfeld or Curb?

That's just him, and his other characters, trying to be shockingly funny. Take a normal situation, come up with a stereotypical character, and have him do or say the most extreme thing a middle-schooler and/or high-schooler can think of.

The same thing could be said about Family Guy, especially since its comeback. Since the comeback, the show has just imploded.
There was a scene in South Park where they spoofed how Family Guy was made. That was funny!

i love the way it all ended. especially the montage at the very end of the last episode of the season. i really hope they come back again for another year, as i don't think larry david is running out of humorous ways to examine mundane life.

anyone else think cheryl was a total biotch in this season?

ka-bump!

"She's full of non-sequiters. She tells me she likes to pet horses. That she enjoys a good corn dog. She told me she takes baths with her socks on."

wooot, season 7 premiere last night brought some lulz. funkhouser was phenomenal. oh how i have missed larry.

I thought last night's episode was soooo good. Catherine O'Hara was hilarious as usual and I loved the turn of events with her character. I also really enjoyed the back-to-ordinary banter between Larry & the Greenes. :) Hooray, Larry is back!

Finally got around to watching season 7 (in progress).

SO MUCH WIN (so far)!

I think season 7 is my favorite. The Table Read is one of the most hilarious episodes. The whole thing with the 9 year old girl was making me bust up.

i love the way it all ended. especially the montage at the very end of the last episode of the season. i really hope they come back again for another year, as i don't think larry david is running out of humorous ways to examine mundane life.

anyone else think cheryl was a total biotch in this season?

I thought the way it ended was excellent . Larry has won Cheryl back but right at the last minute we see that he hasn't learned anything, he's still the same guy he was when he lost her.

That's how Seinfeld ended too , the 4 of them ended up in jail but after all they've been through they still haven't learned from it.

Fits in with the Seinfeld ethos "No hugging , no learning"

Excellent stuff . i think now would be a good time to end Curb.

Yeah, I hate to agree (cause I still love the show) but I don't think there will be a better finale for Curb. Larry should pull the plug and make a third show.

I thought Season 7 was fantastic. Larry could bow out here and no one would think twice.

Season 7 was not consistently good (lot of sub-par episodes), but had really really HIGH-points in the few episodes that were good.

favorite episode: "Vehicular Fellatio" (#2)
favorite scene ever: ^^ when Larry deliberately acts annoying with the marriage counselor

"phphphph. I could see why horses do that, it feels good."

(counselor) "Would you say you and Loretta have a happy and healthy relationship?"
(Larry, quick) "And a happy and healthy new year to you!" lol among many others

Season 7 was not consistently good (lot of sub-par episodes), but had really really HIGH-points in the few episodes that were good.

favorite episode: "Vehicular Fellatio" (#2)
favorite scene ever: ^^ when Larry deliberately acts annoying with the marriage counselor

"phphphph. I could see why horses do that, it feels good."

(counselor) "Would you say you and Loretta have a happy and healthy relationship?"
(Larry, quick) "And a happy and healthy new year to you!" lol among many others

lmfao, that shit was/is so hilarious.