Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Curb Your Enthusiasm

Sunday night was hilarious! My favorite part was when Larry sees Oscar the dog with Susie and she gets upset that he's "calling the dog fat" and Larry says: "You call Jeff a fat fuck all the time!" and she replies with: "Because HE IS A FAT FUCK!" (paraphrased)

As of Nov.9th when HBO did "An Evening with Curb Your Enthusiasm" Larry was asked if there would be a season 6 and he would not answer, though the rest of the cast seemed to want one. You notice they did not ask if HBO will pick up another season, they asked Larry because it seems to be up to him. Check out Susie's recent HBO interview.

Yea, Sunday's episode was one of the best. It reminded me of the season 1 shows.

Last nights episode was hilarious. I'm glad to see this show is back on.

"We should throw a party so everyone can meet the blacks!"

Am I the only one who thinks Cheryl is fucking Sexy as hell?

I could see the downfall of this show being that Larry is too similar to Jerry - just think he's so funny that he doesn't even end up doing anything half the time
down with celebrities! Burn their efigies!

paradoxcycle said:
^Yuck, no thanks. I wish she'd crawl back into the Blossom hole she disappeared to.

im definitely going to be using "blossom hole" as a vaginal euphemism.

"Where is everyone? Isn't the party tonight?"

I can't wait to see what else happens between Larry and that hurricane displaced family. The cake bit was hilarious. :D

^ LOL :D

I thought the first ep of the new season was a bit eh. Looking forward to seeing if they pick it up.

TALLY said:
Am I the only one who thinks Cheryl is fucking Sexy as hell?

I would drain all my trust funds just for one night with her.
Actually, can we make it a week with her?

long ball larry!!

this season started out kinda bad but it's picked up quite a bit :)

I know its a fictionalization of his life, but I ended up feeling pretty bad for Larry after last night's episode. He really did break up with his life IRL, so this is art imitating life or vice versa. Tough break with the TIVO too.

lol

Tough break with everything. Nothing was going well for Larry. His wife leaving, his friends taking her side, bruised balls, and the Lucy Lawless incident!

The season is getting better with each episode.

Anyone who thinks that this show is funnier than vintage Family Guy, Da Ali G Show or The Sarah Silverman Program should be banned from talking about comedy forever.

There are hardly any jokes with punchlines in Curb - imo, it should, along with its equally overrated predecessor Whinefeld, be entitled Annoying Jews Whining About Inanity, Volumes I and II.

"vintage" sara silverman? isn't that show in its first season? and talk about annoying jews! lol ;) (though she is damn hot)

if you like punch lines, watch stand up :D ali g didnt have a lot of punch lines from what i recall..

/watching seinfeld :D

Last edited:
ali g and sara silverman shows put me to sleep. the old school family guys were great, but it just descended into too much randomness in the second go around, IMHO.

curb and seinfeld were great because of the plotting. larry david creates these amazing three part intertwining stories that spark off over some stupid disagreement or misunderstanding and just keep getting more and more ridiculous until everything is all resolved in one crazy flash at the end. that's the punch line... its a 30 minute joke with one punchline in some ways, but there is a lot to laugh about in the middle of it all.

i think curb is far funnier than seinfeld, because i find larry david far more sympathetic than jerry seinfeld (who i sort of know in real life and find a complete douchebag).