• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal meth newbie

Tried this stuff once and it scared the living daylights out of me. Its been about 6 months since i've tried it (insufflated) and i'm pretty relieved i managed to get away.

I had a clean break. The friend who supplied it, i stopped talking to them again. I didn't want to take the chance to be enticed by it. I still think about it now and again and think "maybe i should try it again". evil shit

My advice: break it off as best as you can, maybe seek help from a friend or family member who isn't on it. The stuff will destroy you and everyone around you

Just a reply to a PM, since I can't reply, yet (stupid status)

Since it's in open forum, anyone, feel free to add in personal touches or ways to improve the method of smoking meth.

When the the crystals have become liquid remove the heat and rock the bowl back and forth gently. As the bowl cools you'll notice the liquid recrystalize in the bowl. It should be evenly (or as best you can) distributed throughout the bowl.

When it cools, heat it up like you did before, except this time hit it slowly as you heat it up. Remember, don't put the flame too close. When you see the thick white vapor forming rock the bowl back and forth gently and keep hitting it. Remove the heat, but don't stop sucking! If you still have breath heat it up a bit more and keep this up until you run out of lung capacity. Exhale.

Did it work? Well, if you did everything properly you should see a massive amount of smoke exit your mouth. If it tasted nasty, looked like you would have gotten a big hit, but exhaled very little smoke, it might have just been some cut and you should retry it.

Remember, when smoke meth, you don't want a massive amount of heat. You want gradual slow heat that you can remove. This is, because you aren't actually "smoking" the drug, but rather vaporizing and inhaling the vapor and this forms when the drug is actually cooling off (hence the rocking back and forth and removing heat).

It takes a bit of practice, but you'll get it down sooner rather than later. It helps to have a friend help you out or, if you want, offer to smoke down your connect if they'll teach you how.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions regarding other methods of administration, let me know. Just be safe and know your limits!

yeah - this sounds quite hard and I never seem to get the hang of it - - I got a good pipe - the glass kind with the little bowl on the end and the little hole on top.... what kind of light is best? I was using one of those you light a grill with. I was even thinking of hovering it around over a candle. If I get too wasteful I may try snorting or booty bumping.

^

I, personally, use the torch lighters you can get at certain electronic stores. Those can be a bit challenging for something that isn't experienced with smoking as the heat gets really intense.

Try using a regular bic lighter. It works pretty well with the type of piece you have. Just leave it far enough so the flame isn't touching the bowl and turn slowly as you hit.

If you have trouble and seem to be wasting a lot; definately go and try other methods of administration. You'll, actually, get a more intense high from plugging your meth.

Thanks 3DayRun - you're the man! It's good to find someone who knows his stuff since I am sort of a newbie. I may try heating the pipe over a candle since it will be easier to turn the pipe and manage it instead of having the lighter in one hand and pipe in the other and keeping coordinated.

A few more questions - have you ever hot-railed? That sounds like another good method. And how much would you recommend using if I try plugging keeping in mind I am a newbie with low tolerance... for me a little will go a long way.

Glad to be of some help!

The candle method can work. I know pleanty of people that used it, but be careful to not burn your stuff as the heat is constant and you can't turn it off quickly like a lighter, but it does work! The problem with smoking is that you can ask 10 different people how to do it and get 10 different techniques. It's all about figuring out what works best for you through trial and error.

I've hot railed, sure. In fact, it's a lot easier to do than smoking and you get the same effect. Unfortunately, it's a bit more intense since you're basically smoking a line's worth in one giant hit, so plan accordingly. I find hot railing to be my second preferred method over hitting a bowl.

Um, just as with any method, you can always do more, but never less. What might be the best is to use the same dosage as you would for shooting speed. Just remember to give it time to absorb as it won't kick in right away. Start between .05 to .10. If you've got decent meth, you'll definately feel it and from their you'll be able to roughly guage how much more, if any at all, you'll need.

Hey 3dayrun and Punktfl - - and anyone else can feel free to answer - while we are on methods of meth taking - - I may want to try slamming - - I heard that can be real intense. I have a bud who is somewhat experienced and can help me do it ... how much would you recommend for a 145 lbs lightweight with no tolerance - I was thinking .15 or .2 would have me fucked up quite well without going overboard.

What can I expect - how long would the high last and is it continual or would it build up and peak at some time ... I guess I could also snort a few hits several hours later to keep high.

Man, honestly, you're new to this. I wouldn't venture into this type of usage until the honeymoon period with meth wears off. Sit back, enjoy the ride, and sniff the ever loving shit out of it. You'll save money in the long term. Not only that, but slamming is so fucking addictive it hurts.

Obviously, I can't nor would I tell you what to do, but if you must shoot meth with absolutely no tolerance, I'd settle at .10. You have no tolerance and this is going to be pretty intense, if your meth is good, so be prepared. If you don't get that amazing rush, then up yourself to maybe .12 to .15, but honestly, smoking .1 kept you awake for hours and got you super horny. You'll be more than fucked up injecting .1

yeah - but it would be nice to at least experience that way fucked up super high. Maybe I'll chicken out - hate needles anyway. May I could have a nice intense high from snorting a nice line or trying a hot rail. maybe chopping up
.05 or .1 real fine and snorting it all could get me super-spun?

You'll definately get high.

If you want to get super spun out then snort .05 and wait 15 min.

Repeat this until you snort .25

You'll be high as fuck.

Might be even too high.

I got this "tobacco" vaporiser from a head shop. It was only like $10.00 and basically it's a crystal meth pipe.

Someone said it earlier but I will say it again. You could get one from any head shop but don't ask for a pipe. The previous guy said an "oil burner" but in some places you ask for a "glass pourer".

You also sound like you are going to hit meth as hard as you possibly can. Can't you mix it up? Like take Meth one weekend, then next weekend take some E, then chill out the next weekend with some opium or weed? This should help curb any dependencies on one type of drug but you will still have your fun.

Anyway, be careful with it and good luck.

Wow man, I am one of the very lucky ones to have gotten away from meth, I did it for about 8 years, started off snorting and dropping, on weekends, first every other, then every weekend, then it started affecting my job, basically going sick from losing two days sleep every wkend, then left work and used daily, had to find other ways to make money, you work it out, then started smoking first on foil then in a lolly or pipe, (picture shown at beginning of thread) Finally had to leave my home country to get away from it, lucky enough to have an understanding wife so luckily she came with.

It she hadnt, I would have lost more than my, job, my health, my ethics, my personal pride, my money, my mind (Seriously!!!! drug induced schycosis) leading to a life time since of anxiety and absolute required benzo use and dependance), also the loss of the country of my birth and which I love, many friends, and thats just the start.... I have many many more things I could mention, and this is now near to 6 years after I managed to break free of the absolute shackles that it will have as a hold on you and If not for my wife staying, I would have lost all the above but also the most important thing, now, in the world to me, my family. (I say now when I talk about losing family, you wont understand yet, many out there will, but you dont give a fuck about family when you go too far down the road. Oh I am SO Lucky)

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CRYSTAL METH, METHAMPHETAMINE, AMPHETAMINE, WHATEVER FORM OR WHETHER YOU SNORT, SMOKE, DROP OR SPIKE!!!!! STAY AWAY.

I swear I can still do the odd bit of coke, x, whatever on the 'upper' side of things and did do controllably in the five years since the ''hell years'', in the last year or so I have realised that even they are a waste. The story goes on because Istill have long term health effects, mental and physical, but I still consider myself one of the LUCKIEST people alive, you wont see it now, not for a long long time, but you will, trust me!!!! Think of it a definite outcome and one that is on its way, in the mail, registered. STAY AWAY.

Ive got no more to say, just take it from one who made it, one of the very very, very few, and thats just among the many people I used to know... the ones that never got away.... they are either desperate, destitute, dying or dead..... the four D's of meth and they will come for you in that order.......

Theres so many other drugs out there, go forth and enjoy, go up, go down, just not too far... because then you start hittiing the H and those same four D's apply there... everything else in between is fine, unless you have a mother fucker of a strong will (probably 1 in every 1000 000) and can do it recreationally, I know they exist Im yet to meet one.. unless you are one of them, stay away from meth or H.

Meth = Death, every other drug go wild, and I think I can say ive done em all, stop short of Herion if going down is your thing, cause surprise surprise, same thing = Death......

All of that done on an approx. 450mg buzz of codeine... Im now a legal eagle drug wise....

Good luck with finding out about that pipe mate...

neurofall said:
Tried this stuff once and it scared the living daylights out of me. Its been about 6 months since i've tried it (insufflated) and i'm pretty relieved i managed to get away.

I had a clean break. The friend who supplied it, i stopped talking to them again. I didn't want to take the chance to be enticed by it. I still think about it now and again and think "maybe i should try it again". evil shit

My advice: break it off as best as you can, maybe seek help from a friend or family member who isn't on it. The stuff will destroy you and everyone around you

That has got to be the most intelligent approach I have ever read, new to this forum yes, new to forums, definintely not.

ANYONE THINKING OF DOING IT!! FOLLOW THAT STATEMENT TO THE LETTER!

You might have read my (yes I know it was lenghty!! :), post earlier in this thread, but its all true, take Neurofall's advice... you cant even start to imagine how much you should already be thanking them..

who is interested in doing a class action lawsuit on the inventor of msm?
lol

fuck that shit makes me fucking totally allergic. why buy it as a supplement when you can get it in half your sack for free ? (from what i have heard from someone who isn't me in socal)

made for horses- i thought. completely makes my back hurt worse.

:X
are you talking about dmso? the stuff they use on horses topically?

msm from a health food store should help your pain.....maybe there is some other adulterant that is causing the pain???

Dude just dont even take another hit, its completly not worth it, trust me. STOP WHILE YOU CAN!

you aint got 2 lives bro.

dont fucking use meth if you haven't used dexedrine.
dexedrine is powerfull enough...
crissake

Ill break it down for y'all. Well you can either snort it, smoke it, or shoot it. I dont shoot up so i dont know much but i heard its really intense but i could never stick a needle in myself. Smokin the shit makes it hit quicker but it dont last as long and tends to be a little more fiendish. Snorting it burns like a son of a bitch but if you just buck it out you'll be cool and ive noticed snorting it is much smoother and i dont get the craavings like i do with smoking it or with coke. And be careful because you really dont want to become a tweaker.

Last edited:
i didnt know until today go ask for an oil burner at a ciggarette shop or headshop, you'd be surprised how many places have them, they usually keep them under the counter out of sight so just ask. They cost $4.00 for a small one and the price goes up the bigger you get.

Last edited:
Headshops are sometimes really anal about their shit. The biggest one around here you can't call anythign by their names.

If its a bong you just say that piece! and point to it, and that goes for everything, so just be really courteous to them