• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal meth newbie

Ravr said:
a vial usually contains .3 grams
Well, IMO you can't OD off of .3g. The average kick-off or sitting for myself and everyone else I knew that used was at least .25g, normally closer to .50g.

:) how long is your break after taking meth? is 1 week good enough??

eu4ia said:
:) how long is your break after taking meth? is 1 week good enough??
Heh, try 12+ months. It takes at least 12 months for you brain to recover (as much as it will be capable of) from the usage of methamp. I suppose taking week long breaks would at least slow the process though.

Sandbag said:
Heh, try 12+ months. It takes at least 12 months for you brain to recover (as much as it will be capable of) from the usage of methamp. I suppose taking week long breaks would at least slow the process though.

Recover from what? Are there permanent side effects?

meth it is evil it is nasty .. just like ketamine ... but if you are absolutley stuck for a way to smoke it, take a clear lightbulb (it MUST be clear) tap the screw bit off of it, drop your meth inside heat it with a lighter till it melts and suck the vapour out of the bulb with a straw.

remember though kids ... meth will eat your soul ... steer WELL clear ;)

quasar987 said:
Recover from what? Are there permanent side effects?
Yes there are some permanent side effects once a line is crossed.

Another quick question:

What is the buzz curve like? For instance, LSD peeks very fast and then drops slowly. (There even was a graphic somewhere on Erowid but I can't seem to find it atm)

hey Sandbag will my magnesium that i bought from my local gnc helps prevent the tolerance? its magnesium(as magnesium oxide and magnesium gluconate)250mg. will i take 2 tabs cause i read from other forums that it is best to take 500mg a day. do i need to take it daily???

Yes, it will help, though different forms are more efficient than others. IMO, it hardly matters if you load or not. From my experience the difference made by mass nutritional supplements was just a couple drops in the bucket vs going w/o the loading. I used to load up on supplements around the clock during my first 7 months with meth. Then I got lazy, stopped and realized there was hardly any difference when I started loading again. Though it might have had more to do with my tolarance, longer binges and shift to IV usage. =/

so the bottomline magnesium supplementation works?? what other tips and tricks can you provide Sandbag?:)

Sex, MEths and Orgazmo

If you have an ADDICTIVE personality, meth is very hardcore on you.

I'm thankfull I have a boyfriend and I can't get high and party and play whenever I want to. I'd be a sex-meth-slut guy if it was up to me. But I have a job and social shit that makes me only use once a month, maybe twice if I can find a good 48 hour or more window, like over a three day weekend. BY THE WAY, I slam each and everytime to get the most outta my 8ball we party through. So, be carefull, it is sooo freaking orgasmic, yet so damn intense the other way. It's not a toy, lets fuck around drug. Don't have sex on it, or you'll crave sex with it for a long time!

i got a question regarding tyrosine. i heard it can help if your a meth/stimulant user could somebody explain to me why:)

^what other stuff can you suggest?:) stuff i will include in my stimulant junkie kit:) :)

guys where is the link regarding how to make needle ligther? i want to make one but i cant seem to find a link here at bluelight:) :)

There's tons of threads here about this. Do a search for "meth" and "meth comedown" and you find lots of info. I think there's a FAQ too.
And ignore stupid "meth is the devil" buggers. You say the word meth around here and certain people lose their minds. But do be very careful, meth is a strong drug and you can fuck yourself up with it if you get out of control.

For pipes you just need anything that will vaporize. You can get a cheap-o vaporizer for about 15-20$ that should work to suit your needs on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
There has recently been meth in new jersey and thats the first time ive seen it here really , i tried like 2 lines didnt think it was all that great but im mostly into dope , its starting to be pretty easily available here though which is unheard of in my circles at least . I wonder if people will start smoking that instead of crack around here.