• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal meth newbie

Thats a good poem, Strat, but my anal self can't help but point out that meth isn't a narcotic.

Recreational meth user? That would be me. I've used recreationally starting about fourteen years ago, with one four-year gap in the middle, when I got a just-say-no boyfriend. I've never used more than twice a month at my highest point. More often it's about every two to three months. I've never missed a day of work, I've never snorted up the rent money, I've never committed a crime because of meth, I still have all my teeth, and my life looks nothing like those Montana TV commercials.

I only eat or snort it. I don't think that necessarily keeps you from getting hooked, as I had a pal who snorted and got into trouble. However, she's since gotten clean and is doing well.

I also do not do "runs". I get out the mirror on Saturday night and when the sun comes up Sunday morning, the party is over. That's it. Put the shit away for next time. Another rule: I never party alone.

I don't know whether it's biological or psychological or what, but yes, in spite of the bad reputation of the drug, it's possible to do it recreationally and not lose your life and soul to it. Meth been given this demon reputation, but the fact is, it's just a substance like any other. It's all about the relationship YOU have with it.

Thanks, Nikki - - you have given me some hope. So far I've been partying with meth or coke once everything 2 or 3 months ... hope to keep it that way myself.

travelaroundNC said:
Thanks, Nikki - - you have given me some hope. So far I've been partying with meth or coke once everything 2 or 3 months ... hope to keep it that way myself.
Well, I'm glad. Do be very careful, though. It's possible to stay on top of meth, but you gotta stick to the rules, and stay vigilant for any signs that you're slipping into a problem area.
Good luck amd happy partying...

thanks for all the advice my fellow bluelighters.:D i really feel that my usage is managable becuase my drug of choice is not really meth but ecstasy.

Trogdor said:
^ If you can do a drug once every month or two, and not have it become a habit, and not get chewed up and spit out by the drug, then you are a responsible user. Educate yourself about the drug, don't let it compromise your willpower, and you may be rewarded with positive experiences.

The question is...... how many people can say this applies to them with meth? How many people can say, I only do meth once every month or two - it causes me no problems, and not be lying. Or how many people can say, I used to use meth once a month - then it turned into twice a month, then that turned into once a week, then that turned into twice a week, then that turned into once a day, and then that turned into all day, every day.

I suspect that happens more often than not.
thanks togdor for the advice. i will not lie to you guys. even thou am a new user of meth i became an instant heavy user of it. am trying to minimize my usage. i still have control over it.i only rely on meth becuase i cant find any supply of ecstasy in my area.:D

learn how to blow glass and get a test tube, or make a friend whos in the scene to get a tekker to blow ya dick.

A pipe like the one in the picture itsjustme posted is the best thing for smoking crystal meth. You can make your own with a lightbulb or a cigar tube or test tube if you have a decent torch.

Off topic:
travelaroundNC said:
Lots of input recommending the newbie quit crystal now .... maybe we need a poll among crystal users and x-users, i.e. how many people got addicted and too dependent and wish they could quit or have quit, vs. how many people do meth every so often and enjoy it and feel their usage is manageable?

There are several people saying stay away - this is bad stuff. But are other others who do meth maybe once every month or two, enjoy it and are keeping it under control?
What about those of us who can't regulate their use and periodically like to submit, voluntarily, to an unmanageable addiction for short bursts? I used daily back in '04/'05; but since treatment I seem to take ~6weeks or so off and then go on a 3-7day tweekend (during which the meth is using me more than i'm using it, if you know what I mean) and then take another month or so off.

Last edited:
Dude... I like you used to to do x and then got introduced to meth. I have seen most of my friends loose their houses, their families, even their lives. I thought I could control it also... i could go months w/o using, and next time I looked... I was using every day all day.. Please don't let it get to you, cause asking you to quit doing it is not possible, you can't.

it's weird because i would always do it once a month and not even binge at all- just took one dose or smoked it a couple times. i go to school in new york now and i left all my shit at home. it has been four months and for some reason i started craving it. it's almost like i need to be doing it every 2 months or i'll get the same craving that addicts get from not doing it every second. i get home in 6 weeks and it will be interesting to see how things work out- whether i will binge because i haven't done it for so long or if a small dose will keep me set.

if you take your meth orally addiction and all the other really bad side effects of meth like chasing the high are not near as much with other methods such as smokeing; even snorting.

dont post sources

look there.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys after you do meth what is the best way to get you body in its baseline? for x there is a preload and postload. i didnt do any meth for two weeks. do i need to drink some vitamins etc?

JRARMZ13 said:
fuck a meth pipe, hotrail that shit , thats where its at.
fuck a hotrail, inject that shit , thats where its at. :p

P.S. OP, I like to postload with calcium, magnesium, tyrosine, vitamin C, zinc, and potassium. Just personal preference though...

Sandbag said:
fuck a hotrail, inject that shit , thats where its at. :p

P.S. OP, I like to postload with calcium, magnesium, tyrosine, vitamin C, zinc, and potassium. Just personal preference though...
you take those seperately?does normal multivitamins do the job?:)

Anybody know how much meth you have to take to od? A whole vial?

Ravr said:
Anybody know how much meth you have to take to od? A whole vial?
What kind of measurement is a Vial? The answer to this question is completely dependent on the tolerance of the user as well as the purity of the gear. If it were hypothetically pure methamp.hcl then you could calculate a "lethal" dose using your weight (in kgs) based on the LD50: ~95mg/kg.

How long does the drug lasts?

Can I find a graph of buzz high as a function of time somewhere?