• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Crystal Crisis

^^^First of all, use fucking paragraph breaks.

Have you actually read any literature on the relationship between HIV and crystal meth? No similar relationship exists between alcohol use and HIV infection.

Legalizing meth is not the answer. Gays use meth regardless of its status, regardless of its purity. It's the associated behaviors that accompany its use that is the problem.

Again, you're missing the connection. HIV infection and crystal meth use is tied together because of risky behavior, not specifically the sharing of needles. In fact, the majority of gay crystal users do not inject, but rather snort or smoke it.

This only solidifies the obvious realization that you don't know what you're talking about. Don't try to post about topics which you clearly have no grasp.
Oh really? I am surprised that you make the same argument for meth and hiv, but not to alcohol and hiv. Are you kidding? So, its never happened to anyone who's gotten tipsy or drunk and fucked someone who was hiv pos, DIDN'T contract hiv? I'm not buying your argument.

Oh really? I am surprised that you make the same argument for meth and hiv, but not to alcohol and hiv. Are you kidding? So, its never happened to anyone who's gotten tipsy or drunk and fucked someone who was hiv pos, DIDN'T contract hiv? I'm not buying your argument.
You're wound up tighter than a drum and you're about to burst - paragraph breaks?

(is that better?) You're age is showing. What do you think men in the 1970's and early 80's were ingesting when they all contracted HIV? Hmmmm.. lemme think.. oh that's right - BOOZE.

Meth hadn't arrived into the gay scene then in any large capacity, so they were left with good ole alcohol use in bars (remember bars, oh you may be too young to have remembered) and inhibitions were gone... and the rest is history.

Who the fuck is saying make meth legal, although that would get it in control of the government and they can regulate the product by making it pure and distributing it among users. They're doing that RIGHT NOW in Vancouver BC.

Back then part of the prevention programs included awareness programs on the use of alcohol and the link to letting down your guard and having unprotected sex. Sound familiar?

You'd go far if you learned your history, and stop being so adversarial and respect the men who survived that time and are here to tell you younger folk who have no idea what it was like back then.

I don't see the problem here, the gays are using meth, fucking random other gays like rabbits, and using no protection.

GOOD!

Let them wipe themselves out, then we won't have to live in a society infested by irresponsible faggots, who COULD perfectly take precautions, all they need do, is A: not shoot meth in the first place, they could smoke it, and use their own pipe, B: use protection, and C: personally I find it disgusting any way, but that is merely my own personal opinion, they could find a "partner" and STAY with them, instead of getting tweaked to fuck, and whoring themselves to death with every other faggot who shouts a quick "oohh hello sailor!" their' way.

They know the risks, yet choose to ignore them, therefore, they are exterminating themselves, it is natures way, the weak and abberant examples in any population of any species will naturally fall prey to such things and die out, why SHOULD we help them, and pollute our species with weaklings, who do not procreate, and add nothing to either our society or our species?

Yes it is harsh, no it isn't particularly an appealing view on the subject, but, it is their own fault, they could do something about it, but choose not to, those that act like that, will die off, and rightly so, it is nothing but natural selection, survival of the strongest.
The callous foul and evil nature you clearly possess is disqusting. I dunno what species you are, but it isn't human nor anything contributory to a civilized society. Your bigotry and assinine assumptions make you look like an uneducated idiot.

So, my fellow earthling, YOU are the one who's NOT contributing to the planet, YOU are the one who causes problems - YOU are the kind who will drive a car though a crowd because it would reduce the population of (fill in whatever minority you hate).

If you want to go down the Darwin route, natural selection works both ways - your 'species' who refuse to be vaccinated then get sick and maybe die.... I guess we can apply your disporate view of what will happen to 'faggots' to the "Karens and Kyles" who can't figure themselves out of a paper bag, let alone what's real and what's 'fake' - Your world view is antiquated, incorrect, and please.... don't run for office at any level - you're a people hater, so please leave the hate at home.