• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crazy shit on ambien?

inkfreak74x9 said:
Ambian is the devil.
LMAO. When I think of any drug being the devil, heroin, crack, meth, and methadone are the ones that come to mind. Definitely not a sleep aid that makes you do stupid shit.

I first tripped out on like half a pill on Ambien my mother gave me to help me sleep when I was like...twelve, so I don't quite remember what happened other than that I thought someone was in my bed with me and my CD player scared me.

The second time I took a whole pill because I wanted to. I thought these vines were attacking me and I was literally sitting on my bed kicking my legs out and punching my arms trying to get rid of the vines. And then I started texting my two friends telling them that they needed to get ready to be in the Southpark play and that they were going to miss it.

I also said a ghost alien was eating my phone and trying to rape it and then my friend made me believe I lost my nouns and I was going to be in trouble if I didn't find them. It was an interesting night...

You have a point Wiggi, but noyhing else I have ever taken has made me do anything involintary like sleep walking (driving) to the store and buying 40 dollars worth of pudding.
Yes the drugs you listed above are the true devil drugs. I guess ambian is more like voodoo black magic.

Benzos and ambien sound nuts.
I've never taken either but knowing me I'd probably take some and do something stupid and forget about it.

That sucks, if I were you I'd avoid ambien and other GABA drugs that could give you psychosis. I've had some blackouts from alcohol + adderall, but I've never experienced anything like this on doses of <20mg of ambien. Although, there are many reports of people blacking out and doing weird things on ambien.

inkfreak74x9 said:
You have a point Wiggi, but noyhing else I have ever taken has made me do anything involintary like sleep walking (driving) to the store and buying 40 dollars worth of pudding.
Yes the drugs you listed above are the true devil drugs. I guess ambian is more like voodoo black magic.
I agree with you, now that I realize your point. Shit, I went to walmart and fucking stood in the middle of the food section for a solid 30 minutes and didn't end up buying a damn thing because of Ambien. After that, we forgot to get gas and ran out of gas on the interstate, luckily we coasted off the next exit and had to push the car to a gas station. As soon as we got the car next to the gas pump, a state trooper rode by.

ShhDonTellDaddy said:
I had a similar experience when i got a little crazy with some klonipins... everything short of pissing all over the floor. All of my bed clothes were on the couch.. The dog was locked in the bathroom with an entire bag of food cut open and all over the floor and a soup pot full of water.. all of my laundry was done, the house was spotless and there was a grill cheese in the vcr. im not kidding either, i know it sounds like im saying shit to be funny but it really happened.

same thing here. Im never taking klonapins again.

I took a few too many i guess, and I ended up in wal mart, with a power supply cord ripped out the package in my hand and a wal-mart shirt over my other clothes. I ended up in the bathroom throwing up all over the toilet and floor and then as I was walking out, someone that worked there walked up to me and asked me if I was trying to steal the cord. And I honestly didnt really know what was going on , but thank god I was quick on my feet and I said "oh no, I just had to throw up really bad and I saw this cord was out the package so I was going ot bring it to show you guys, but in the process I got extremely nausiated and had to throw up so I ran into the bathroom, you can go look in the bathroom, I missed the toilet when I was running in their trying to make it to the toilet." and they said "okay, sorry for the misunderstanding" I was like oh my god, im never doing these again!

wiggi said:
I agree with you, now that I realize your point. Shit, I went to walmart and fucking stood in the middle of the food section for a solid 30 minutes and didn't end up buying a damn thing because of Ambien. After that, we forgot to get gas and ran out of gas on the interstate, luckily we coasted off the next exit and had to push the car to a gas station. As soon as we got the car next to the gas pump, a state trooper rode by.

haha that's too funny how everyone thats fucked up out their mind ends up at wal-mart. hahahah pure comedy

lorxlor said:
I first tripped out on like half a pill on Ambien my mother gave me to help me sleep when I was like...twelve, so I don't quite remember what happened other than that I thought someone was in my bed with me and my CD player scared me.

The second time I took a whole pill because I wanted to. I thought these vines were attacking me and I was literally sitting on my bed kicking my legs out and punching my arms trying to get rid of the vines. And then I started texting my two friends telling them that they needed to get ready to be in the Southpark play and that they were going to miss it.

I also said a ghost alien was eating my phone and trying to rape it and then my friend made me believe I lost my nouns and I was going to be in trouble if I didn't find them. It was an interesting night...

Ambien hasn't been out for that long has it?? I thought it was relatively new?

HTTR21 said:
haha that's too funny how everyone thats fucked up out their mind ends up at wal-mart. hahahah pure comedy
Yea, I think it's even funnier how fucked up people are late night at Waffle House. Maybe that's just a southern thing, but shit that's even mentioned in several rap songs.

As far as your question, Ambien has been out long enough for its patent to expire. Not exactly sure how long that is, but I think its 7-10 years. I'm probably wrong on that though.

wiggi said:
Yea, I think it's even funnier how fucked up people are late night at Waffle House. Maybe that's just a southern thing, but shit that's even mentioned in several rap songs.

Im def guilty of doing that.. Its because its the only restuarant open that late and where no one gives a fuck if your fucked up or not.. IHOP is popular too..

wiggi said:

As far as your question, Ambien has been out long enough for its patent to expire. Not exactly sure how long that is, but I think its 7-10 years. I'm probably wrong on that though.

about 3 months ago i was in the dorms at the U of M and i ate 2 10mg ambien to try and catch some Z's. i remember sittin at the computer on bluelight when i started to feel GOOOD. i remember laying down on my bed and watching the colored triangles on the ceiling move (i always thought the whole "i saw fireworks" thing was bullshit, but its true) and i totally forgot i had taken something. based on how i felt i thought i must be candyflipping. its like 1am at this point and roommate is sleepin and my phone goes off. i couldnt answer it for some reason, luckily my girlfriend (not girlfriend, friend girl) called back again and i got my razr open and somehow managed to mack her into coming to pick me up and guess where we went, WAFFLE HOUSE.

she smoked me up on the way in. i guess that took things to another level. i spilled 3 glasses of water, they eventually had to not serve me drinks. once we got out (i dont remember this) she gave me the keys. the story she told me the next day was that she gave me the keys to drive so she could give me a lil road head, but i couldnt start her car. she started it and i actually drove about 10 miles back to my dorm.

i woke up in my friends dorm room, on the floor. his room was 3 floors above mine. they said i just woke em up knockin on the door and passed out on the floor, they thought i was drunk.

no more ambien for me

HTTR21 said:
Ambien hasn't been out for that long has it?? I thought it was relatively new?

See I have no idea how old I was I was just throwing a number out there, haha. I could've been older, who knows, but I do know my mother has been taking it for quite a while so it's not relatively new.

Actually from the Ambien website [http://www.ambiencr.com/About_AMBIEN_CR/ambien-faq.aspx]:

"AMBIEN is a prescription sleep medication for the short-term treatment of insomnia in adults and is only indicated to help you fall asleep. It was introduced in Europe in 1988 and the United States five years later. Several billion doses have been prescribed worldwide."

One time when I was on Ambien I woke up and I had moved all the furniture across the room. It was weird as hell.

IeatNorwegians said:
ok gentleman, round two. last night i took 15 milligrams instant release ambien again in an attempt to get some sleep, just writing off the night before last as a fluke. it wasnt....

the nights events ( or the ones that left evidence any way ) include AGAIN deleting a good portion of shit on my computer, taking my dog for a walk, drinking 13.5 beers ( ya im still wasted ) taking like 10 more ambien pills, playing my guitar, making and eating food, tossing my cellphone into my toilet ( its broken now ) surfing the net, talking to random people on aim, shaving, taking my sheets off the bed, throwing said sheets across the room, pulling all the clothes from my closet onto the floor, jerking off, and blasting metallica out of my very expensive and therefor ungodly loud stereo system. ( i mean it was so loud im amazed it didnt wake me up as soon as i turned it on, and it was playing all night because i have a 6 disk changer )

this shit it wack yo..

That sounds like a fucking amazing night

Has anyone ever noticed in the dark if they break their ambiens (not CR) in half you see a little spark?? I thought I was tripping when I saw this and ende up breaking alomst all my ambiens in half because I was like what the hell is wrong with me... anyways, i dont take ambien anymore. it doesnt work for me

triiper said:
haha this thread makes me wanna try ambien

Worth trying at least once, but I suggest having a sitter who's not taking the same drug to keep you from doing something dangerous.

HTTR21 said:
Has anyone ever noticed in the dark if they break their ambiens (not CR) in half you see a little spark?? I thought I was tripping when I saw this and ende up breaking alomst all my ambiens in half because I was like what the hell is wrong with me... anyways, i dont take ambien anymore. it doesnt work for me

Not sure. It could be triboluminescence similar to the whole certs breath mint spark thing. Technically anything with a crystal structure could probably do it in some form. When you apply mechanical force to a crystal it stores energy, and that can drive electrons to an excited state. When they drop back down to release the energy they give off photons. It's similar to the piezoelectric effect that most alarm clock buzzers use.

IeatNorwegians, he crashed 2 cars, two of the accidents was into another vehicle, so 4 total wrecked cars.. and a quarter acre of burnt woodland. lol