• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crazy shit on ambien?

Lol, yall should film yourselves while high on ambien. should be a pretty funny video.

zolpidem is some crazy shit......

i stole 30 mg from my grandfather one day and and after 20 minutes i was conversating to my keyboard!
i was seeing liitle green/black guys coming out of light bulbs

i would love to come with something else, i stimulant i gues so i dont fall asleep.

I don't forget a thing. My friends call me Rain man.. However, ambien has made me do some crazy things too I evidently call people and chat..no recollection. I also have played games on computer I don't remember.

IeatNorwegians said:
to willaim ^ made me lawl. i have a friend who "knife raves" when he gets drunk. at teh same time, its the funniest and most horrifing this you will ever see in your life. he gets wicked smashed, then grabs teh two largest knifes he can find ( very large, he is a knife collector ) and jumps around screaming and "raving" while making tiki-man motions with the knifes and stabbing the air and whatever is around him. i always lawl, but keep like 15 feet away from him.

lolz. man, this thread is getting worse and worse...haha. i would really like to see a knife rave once in my life... i mean, do people try to get him to stop?

nah, for two reasons. first, its funny as hell becuase he runs around screaming, jumping on furniture, and stabbing shit, and second no one wants to get close enough to tell him to stop. we just state in wonder form afar.

Alcohol120 said:
i despise ambien now. i used to think it was a pretty fun r
recreational drug, slightly psychedelic when snorted and fucking crazy when IV'd.

then one night i decided to IV 20mg's of the stuff (zolpidem)... and was whacked the fuck out. i don't remember half of the night, i know at one point i woke my mother up who was visiting that night and asked her if she knew any of the people who were in the living room, she got kind of startled, got up, told me there was no one there and wrote me off as sleep walking after making me lie back down. it was ridiculous. i also called my girlfriend and told her that, and i quote "a snow white mermaid gave me my virginity back, and i'm going to lose it to her." my girlfriend got freaked because she could tell i was messed up on drugs, but i told her i just ate a bunch of star fruit.... which thanks to my INSANE luck, has actually been known to cause "mental distortion" if it's particularly strong (i had no knowledge of this before hand, i just named the most exotic fruit i could think of). ironically enough it took me hours to fall asleep... and now to even think about taking zolpidem makes me want to puke.

You know, I have actually heard of people IVing zolpidem. The one article I read says that it usually results in hallucinations. Is this the only benefit of IVing this drug?

GenericMind said:
Ambien is well known for causing people to do weird things and not remember them. It's been used successfully as a defense in several high profile cases. Hell, it even states it in their commercials.

I remember hearing about that, people taking it then blacking out and going off in their cars and getting let off the hook because "doctor's orders, no fault of mine officer."

I think it's bullshit. Melatonin works so much better than ambien, it's natural, cheap, and it's so close to the dmt molecule we're disrespecting our mother earth by not utilizing it. End rant.

posted this on an ambien thread months ago. My mother had a crazy experience, God rest her soul. She was six montsh into chemo and cancer and had stopped driving about a month before. She took ambien around 5pm to get some sleep. Well she snuck out of the house... got into the car... took off.. had a very minor accident. The hospital calls to tell us that they have my mother and to come get her. We said she was upstairs asleep! LOL. Well we got her home.. she started opening cans of stewed tomatoes and dipping graham crackers in them.
We finally got her into bed. She had asbolutely no recollection of any of the events the next day. She was getting rather annoyed with us too because we were explaining what happened and she was adamant that nothing happened!

to willaim ^ made me lawl. i have a friend who "knife raves" when he gets drunk. at teh same time, its the funniest and most horrifing this you will ever see in your life. he gets wicked smashed, then grabs teh two largest knifes he can find ( very large, he is a knife collector ) and jumps around screaming and "raving" while making tiki-man motions with the knifes and stabbing the air and whatever is around him. i always lawl, but keep like 15 feet away from him.

haha, sounds similar to knifestringing. Quite a scary sight..

The psych I'm seeing now says that Ambien has pretty much been discredited as a useful drug within the community. She told me "if a doctor tries to write you a script for Ambien now, don't even ask for something else, run as fast as you can to another doctor."

I’m not surprise by these stories at all. I have always felt that the ‘Z-meds’ (Zolpidem, Zopiclone, Zaleplone, and Ezopiclone (US)) all ‘non-benzodiazepine’ hypnotics – Midazolam has similar properties.

The idea is that the hypnotic effects induce sleep, which they do this quite well and can work very well as short-term sleep aids, medical literature agrees that this should be no more than 7 nights consecutive, except ezopiclone which I believe has FDA approval for long-term use.

I’ve had various bad reactions to these meds and absolutely will not take them again – the problems are usually caused by overcoming (mixing with stimulants, even coffee), or wakeing from the hypnotic sleep induced, often compounded by re-dosing due to amnesia and confused state.

I have variously driven a car for 4 hours in the middle of the night, with little recollection the next day, grabbed a handgun and gone running into my garden convinced a friend was in mortal danger (very scary – luckily my brother was there to calm me down, I then went on to set the dining room table for 10 guests insisting that a famous chef was dining with us (this is about 4 am), and constantly ringing my own cell phone leaving a string of abusive messages that I had better come quick or the chefs would be angry.

Another time I was found wandering my neighbourhood at 6 am, brandishing a carving knife, wearing only my pants in the pouring rain, I called the cops to report a burglary at my own home, I was arrested and nearly committed to a mental institute (only later did I realize that I had consumed 10 zolpidem tablets) – non of the doctors I saw would accept that Zolpidem could be the cause of my delirium.

My advice would be, use sparingly, if you have any odd side effects do not use any Z-meds again, do not exceed dose, do not mix with anything, particularly not stimulants, and please guys, don’t inject pills…particularly as most Z-meds have complex mico-silicate additives.

PAX
ZOROASTER

8o :! 8o :! <3 =D 8) :| :! :p ( bi polar smileys? ) Glad you liked my method of preparing a grill cheese while high =) i still lol about that years later. i dont know why but everyone mistakes me for a " bro " but i am actually female, haha.. thats kind of irrelevant and all but just wanted to point it out. im kind of loopy headed right now, tried somethin for the first time tonight that ive been readin about... ;)

anyway wooo i cantthink straight,, its bedtime !

:!

ShhDonTellDaddy said:
8o :! 8o :! <3 =D 8) :| :! :p ( bi polar smileys? ) Glad you liked my method of preparing a grill cheese while high =) i still lol about that years later. i dont know why but everyone mistakes me for a " bro " but i am actually female, haha.. thats kind of irrelevant and all but just wanted to point it out. im kind of loopy headed right now, tried somethin for the first time tonight that ive been readin about... ;)

anyway wooo i cantthink straight,, its bedtime !

:!

Yeah bro pop those pills... lol jk jk. this ambien shit sound dope I got anxiety and insomnia you guys think I could get it if I asked my doc for it?
All those experiences sound pretty freakin crazy and dangerous. still Id like to try it out at least once by myself(around friends that can help ofcourse). lol

ambien needs to be rescheduled... i think we Can all agree? right?
I mean...opiates don't do this, and their primarily C I - III.

Last edited:
^ What, just straight out ask 'Can I haz more ambien plzkthnx'?

That would probably be a no... and we're not allowed to talk about how to get meds prescribed.

Mr Blonde said:
^ What, just straight out ask 'Can I haz more ambien plzkthnx'?

That would probably be a no... and we're not allowed to talk about how to get meds prescribed.

WHAAA!!! I didn't say that.

Yeah I know I was talking to Dxmmonster.

Welcome back by the way, william1985.

Mr Blonde said:
Yeah I know I was talking to Dxmmonster.

Welcome back by the way, william1985.

Sometimes I let myself self-destruct over really stupid shit...