• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack smoking. What’s your method?

Smoking old school READY ROCK in my mini bong and stimulated to bliss .... Yeah pure 100% Peruvian Fish scale di-ethylether coke.....AHHH forget Bic lighters freinds got to have those Dollar store mini torch lighters for these chunks or meth pipe but hands down this is by far the most efficient and cleanest way to fire it up!. Not going to go into my amount but going through allot and it's PURE 95% and what a hell of a rush! Did same last night till 4 am. I think I'm getting addicted or maybe just enjoy it ? Well I am a Master User as some of you have seen with Rolling and doing Meth so just about Fueling that fire and doing it now ....5500 grams of pure amino's recharging the Nodes and Dopamine along with receptors. That's the real drug vapor I'm getting is simple key SNDRI. Yeah this not your garbage 45 % mixed with baking soda street crap. Oh well still nothing like RCs that's real BLISS! Trust me never actually tried that with bong and what a difference and Torch lighter it totally vaporizes and give a hit like big bud but hit is tremendous...I bet rock stars in 1980's did this ! F- those little cheap rose glass tubes in Gas Stations no wonder zombies every city thats teasing. Well need the super healthy diet and sleep to really get rush and unfortunately those homeless or those in poverty just don't do this.
weed fail GIF
Do you also drool all over yourself after a hit, high as a kite, unable to speak, ringing in your ears, standing looking out of the window?

Here in Holland people generally use these little 5 euro pipes , we put a layer of cigarette ash over the screen and let the crack melt into it before taking a hit.

wietpijp-sleutelhanger-paars.jpg

Last edited:
Boroscilicate pipes best way to do your ready rock or shards( Cheap easy portable way). Or get Mini plastic bongs but must of course have metal stem and funnel and need about 100 screens 1/2 sell by 100 count. Fire that up with jet lighter like I just did LOL:rofl::In love:
grandma bong GIF
season 3 smoking GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

I've been cooking up rocks from high quality coke using baking soda and getting back 0.7g per g but when smoking it does nothing but keeps me awake. I do 0.05g from a glass tube hold it for 20secs and blow out loads of smoke.

Seems pretty straight forward to smoke but is the problem with the cook (too much water and too much baking soda?) or smoking technique (overheating underdosing)?

Does the baking soda method just suck and I should use ammonia?
Use ammonia. Also, do breathing exercises first before you inhale to regulate your breathing (you'll be able to hold your breath longer/make sure to full exhale and then take a but in a chillum pipe, trust me, normal pipes suck in comparison, you don't nee to turn the pipe as it's narrow - it's better for many reasons). When you exhale, there should be no smoke, otherwise you've wasted it.

Then, sit down, and when you're about to breathe out stand up and exhale really fast.

The technique behind smoking it can make it 5x more effective if you don't right.

Chillum pipes work the best. Use gauze, ash, crack and then ash again, then gently pat it down with a cig but. With chillum pipes, if you don't manage to smoke it all, the crack gets stuck in the ash and you can keep smoking it, none of it gets lost as it solidifies in the ash and the vapour cannot escape.

(Personally, I hold it in for 2-3 mins and sometimes so two different rocks in the process - then sit down and stand up fast to exhale at the end, hits you like a train, if it's good stuff especially).

Yeah, and I had a meth habit for over a year.
The problem with meth is exactly the opposite of crack: meth lasts too long. I don't want to be up for days.
I rarely do any hard drugs anymore.
Fair one man. Yeah, I never want to touch meth. It raises your dopamine receptors WAY higher than crack does, it's considerably more addictive. I don't believe I can get hooked on a drug after one go, but meth is something I'm not willing to put money on (tbf, it doesn't even exist in the UK, so it's not like it'd ever come my way). Also, injecting is something I won't try, so excluding IVing shit too.

You'd be surpsied how much more it raises your dopamine than crack does. It's that, that's the main reason it's so addictive. Definitely more addictive than crack.