• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack smoking. What’s your method?

Wait u talking about water? Like 1.2ml or 1.2g? If it's 1.2GRAMS. Your blow is cut to hell. I once had a close with 0.25 and have seized twice with 0.2. Iv coke is too fucking destructive and unpredictable, it's fucking scary.
For reals... 1.2grams is an insane amount to shoot.

I was just thinking about how people who say "based," in response to an agreement have probably never smoked crack. They look drug naive to me and I automatically assume they are normies.

I also realized we have a whole forum that is appropriate for this post and that makes me happy.

I was just thinking about how people who say "based," in response to an agreement have probably never smoked crack. They look drug naive to me and I automatically assume they are normies.

I also realized we have a whole forum that is appropriate for this post and that makes me happy.
What does based mean?
i looked it up but it doesn’t seem right for this context: short for debased
I’ve smoked crack but it was a million years ago and it was either out of a plastic bottle in my car or a steamroller in my house and always on a bed of ashes no wire mesh or anything like that
so I’m sorta like a newbie but one whose smoked a lot of crack

What does based mean?
i looked it up but it doesn’t seem right for this context: short for debased
I’ve smoked crack but it was a million years ago and it was either out of a plastic bottle in my car or a steamroller in my house and always on a bed of ashes no wire mesh or anything like that
so I’m sorta like a newbie but one whose smoked a lot of crack
You don't want to know.

Crack heads have more sense about them than political nutjobs.

you only need the TINIEST pinch of baking soda ever
you don't need ice to cook it
with smoking it depends on your tolerance like others said
if your tolerance is like mine, holding it in for 45 seconds to a minute while standing up for lesser quality stuff is best
nobody believes me this is what you do if you get stuck with garbage until they do it and then they agree lol

I use a metallic weed pipe with a Brillo (I think it's called) screen, and put the crack on top of cigarette ash, and then ash on top of the crack

Problem is:
1. If I put small amounts of crack, such that I get all the smoke in my lungs and can hold it for as long as possible (ie minimal waste), then doesn't matter the amount I don't get high

2. If I put large amounts of crack, then I get a great high, but I can never get all the smoke in my lungs, and while I am holding the smoke in, the pipe keeps burning and I cannot stop that. Also I can't manage to hold the smoke very long. So maximal waste.

3. It seems that not matter how hard I try to keep the smoke in, there is always some smoke coming out of my nose and mouth for the whole duration that I keep it in. Is this unavoidable?

What do you guys recommend?

You're trying to maximize the high you get from a hit?

I've heard this theory about holding smoke in and the less you breath out the better...I'm not sure about this. Maybe some science to support this less exhalation = maximum absorption...

My experience, generally if it's good stuff and the hit is proper I won't be able to take a big hit meaning I still have lung capacity and the ability to inhale more but my head is so full and the train has already arrived I have to put the pipe down before I go down and exhalation is required!

In #2 you admit to getting a great high even at the loss of smoke. This should indicate you're indeed getting a buzz. So you are concerned you're missing out because of loss smoke? I don't think there's much else to it, again exhalation to my knowledge is necessary debunking the theory of no smoke and greater absorption = bigger buzz

How long have you been smoking? It may be so-so crack or bad technique

You're trying to maximize the high you get from a hit?

I've heard this theory about holding smoke in and the less you breath out the better...I'm not sure about this. Maybe some science to support this less exhalation = maximum absorption...

My experience, generally if it's good stuff and the hit is proper I won't be able to take a big hit meaning I still have lung capacity and the ability to inhale more but my head is so full and the train has already arrived I have to put the pipe down before I go down and exhalation is required!

In #2 you admit to getting a great high even at the loss of smoke. This should indicate you're indeed getting a buzz. So you are concerned you're missing out because of loss smoke? I don't think there's much else to it, again exhalation to my knowledge is necessary debunking the theory of no smoke and greater absorption = bigger buzz

How long have you been smoking? It may be so-so crack or bad technique
A few months, Crack is low quality

But I smoke every day, when I didn't I d get bellringers

I guess it is mostly my tolerance

I've got no crack pipe and only have a meth pipe on hand. What's the best way to smoke crack out of it? Use a lighter and vaporize it like meth or preheat the bulb with a blowtorch and dump the crack in there? What's the best type of ligher to use? Jet or bic?
Soda Can and thumb tack dude! Using the plastic ones works good - different color plastic little ones with steel pins. NOT the older metal types because gonna have to punch tiny holes in any standard tin can or beer can. People often flatten it little with thumb and then proceed to punch few tiny holes and well rest is common sense. I Call this a down and out toker. A like homeless poor man's crack pipe or Meth pipe.

Am I missing something obvious or is there no reason you can't just push some steelo down the stem and basically just use the pipe like a regular crack pipe? Like it won't be as easy to load it up but if you just turn it vertical so it falls into the steel then hit it?

A few months, Crack is low quality

But I smoke every day, when I didn't I d get bellringers

I guess it is mostly my tolerance
Breaks are so necessary. Other's can go into the science behind it but essentially we get burnt the fkk out, quick!

Eventually a few days turn into months, then 6 months to a year and this is for both active addiction as well as active recovery.

I have a buddy in thats off in a program, although I haven't used in some months I'm using his journey as an excuse to stay clean today. I need all I can get.

I'm at from once an everday smoker to now once every 2-3 months. I binge for a Friday night, get my gram and sit my ass down til the sun comes up geeking however I want.

Running the streets, coming up with half, ducking off behind cars and alleys or abandoned buildings, just to take my hit and likely fkking it up needing more smh occupying this type lifestyle one has no choice but to sublimate the insanity, I need a hit after all that!

I don't know what's worse, fkking up my hit, lighter going out mid hit, cracked stem, messed up chore etc or when I finally link up witht that baddie I always wanted but some other shark already got his teeth in her and you just want to rub on some booty after you take your hit but can't help to push her out the way just to get a better view of the wilderness while staring out the window🤣🤣🤣 she's all the way in the way lol but she plays fair, the insanity lol

One of my big homies told me
"This stuff will take you places you never wanted to go and keep you there longer than you ever imagined"

Thanks for the opportunity to rant lol I need it today how I needed her stank ass and a fresh hit back then, Blessings !