• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack smoking. What’s your method?

I just entered this thread to remind myself that it exists a bittersweet white lady who is beautiful but has a dreadful temper and fucks me up really bad whenever I dance with her. Nevertheless she fucks like No one else In this planet. I miss her, love her and hate her at the same time.lalala

I just entered this thread to remind myself that it exists a bittersweet white lady who is beautiful but has a dreadful temper and fucks me up really bad whenever I dance with her. Nevertheless she fucks like No one else In this planet. I miss her, love her and hate her at the same time.lalala
After trying crack I realized that there are things that make heroin (and heroin addiction) look like a joke

This ...^ ^ ^
and when youve danced with that white lady & the dragon lady at the same time, theyre forever whispering in your ear from afar

Am I missing something obvious or is there no reason you can't just push some steelo down the stem and basically just use the pipe like a regular crack pipe? Like it won't be as easy to load it up but if you just turn it vertical so it falls into the steel then hit it?
Agree to this if you don't want to break the bulb off.

Do not put crack in the bulb.and try to vape it like meth

Wait u talking about water? Like 1.2ml or 1.2g? If it's 1.2GRAMS. Your blow is cut to hell. I once had a close with 0.25 and have seized twice with 0.2. Iv coke is too fucking destructive and unpredictable, it's fucking scary.
.12 grams

I always use ammonia to clean freebase - yes there are differences between basecoke and crack, and this is according to Jelinek, the main institute for harm reduction over here (they also provide free test labs where they gc/ms test any drug its purity), crack is cooked with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and still contains cuts and salt in the end product while basecoke is cleaned with ammonia which can produce upto 99% purity, yes they are both forms of freebase but crack is called crack cause of the cracking sound it makes when a rock gets heated - this is caused by the salt (baking soda) in the rock, basecoke does not make this sound hence the terminology...

Question: I now got a large amount of coke tested at 78% purity, and I noticed that when I heat the coke/ammonia mixture the coke first turns into rocks by itself before it becomes an oily layer - now my instinct told me to better wait until its oil, but yesterday I was just curious and stopped cleaning as soon as it produced rocks by itself and the effect was really spectacular, my girlfriend first was mad at me saying I ruined the base, but after one hit she said we should always stop cleaning at that point, we were sold ...

How do you explain this? Or should I wait till it actually becomes oil?

I always use ammonia to clean freebase - yes there are differences between basecoke and crack, and this is according to Jelinek, the main institute for harm reduction over here (they also provide free test labs where they gc/ms test any drug its purity), crack is cooked with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and still contains cuts and salt in the end product while basecoke is cleaned with ammonia which can produce upto 99% purity, yes they are both forms of freebase but crack is called crack cause of the cracking sound it makes when a rock gets heated - this is caused by the salt (baking soda) in the rock, basecoke does not make this sound hence the terminology...

Question: I now got a large amount of coke tested at 78% purity, and I noticed that when I heat the coke/ammonia mixture the coke first turns into rocks by itself before it becomes an oily layer - now my instinct told me to better wait until its oil, but yesterday I was just curious and stopped cleaning as soon as it produced rocks by itself and the effect was really spectacular, my girlfriend first was mad at me saying I ruined the base, but after one hit she said we should always stop cleaning at that point, we were sold ...

How do you explain this? Or should I wait till it actually becomes oil?
Once I pour ammonia on the coke I get rocks and you can just remove it and smoke up or heat it to turn it to oil then wait till it solidifies. Either way they both work real good.

GOTTA hit MDPV in rock form through bong your days of shit ready rock and other trash except probably meth will be over . But gotta have Torch lighter but be warned It is addictive and pure!:bong:

I've got no crack pipe and only have a meth pipe on hand. What's the best way to smoke crack out of it? Use a lighter and vaporize it like meth or preheat the bulb with a blowtorch and dump the crack in there? What's the best type of ligher to use? Jet or bic?
Smoking old school READY ROCK in my mini bong and stimulated to bliss .... Yeah pure 100% Peruvian Fish scale di-ethylether coke.....AHHH forget Bic lighters freinds got to have those Dollar store mini torch lighters for these chunks or meth pipe but hands down this is by far the most efficient and cleanest way to fire it up!. Not going to go into my amount but going through allot and it's PURE 95% and what a hell of a rush! Did same last night till 4 am. I think I'm getting addicted or maybe just enjoy it ? Well I am a Master User as some of you have seen with Rolling and doing Meth so just about Fueling that fire and doing it now ....5500 grams of pure amino's recharging the Nodes and Dopamine along with receptors. That's the real drug vapor I'm getting is simple key SNDRI. Yeah this not your garbage 45 % mixed with baking soda street crap. Oh well still nothing like RCs that's real BLISS! Trust me never actually tried that with bong and what a difference and Torch lighter it totally vaporizes and give a hit like big bud but hit is tremendous...I bet rock stars in 1980's did this ! F- those little cheap rose glass tubes in Gas Stations no wonder zombies every city thats teasing. Well need the super healthy diet and sleep to really get rush and unfortunately those homeless or those in poverty just don't do this.
weed fail GIF

Smoking old school READY ROCK in my mini bong and stimulated to bliss .... Yeah pure 100% Peruvian Fish scale di-ethylether coke.....AHHH forget Bic lighters freinds got to have those Dollar store mini torch lighters for these chunks or meth pipe but hands down this is by far the most efficient and cleanest way to fire it up!. Not going to go into my amount but going through allot and it's PURE 95% and what a hell of a rush! Did same last night till 4 am. I think I'm getting addicted or maybe just enjoy it ? Well I am a Master User as some of you have seen with Rolling and doing Meth so just about Fueling that fire and doing it now ....5500 grams of pure amino's recharging the Nodes and Dopamine along with receptors. That's the real drug vapor I'm getting is simple key SNDRI. Yeah this not your garbage 45 % mixed with baking soda street crap. Oh well still nothing like RCs that's real BLISS! Trust me never actually tried that with bong and what a difference and Torch lighter it totally vaporizes and give a hit like big bud but hit is tremendous...I bet rock stars in 1980's did this ! F- those little cheap rose glass tubes in Gas Stations no wonder zombies every city thats teasing. Well need the super healthy diet and sleep to really get rush and unfortunately those homeless or those in poverty just don't do this.
weed fail GIF
Lollll so much rambling, you must be hard as a fking terminator xD

Yeah maybe I didn't push the envelope hard enough in terms of shot size that weekend. I know with crack I have definitely pushed the envelope given my more extensive use of it.

IV cocaine definitely felt like the best way however, in terms of effect. It felt clean and euphoric and longer lasting than crack.
Shooting coke is really hard to stop once you start. Keep doing it until the coke is gone, or you could get yourself to chill for a while with a benzo/weed/opiate combo. Shooting cocaine seems fairly dangerous. I've done a few shots that while amazing, were scary in their intensity.

With crack I just have simple glass tube with chore boy (I think that's what it's called). I always wondered how those metal pipes were for using it.

I have shot it a number of times. Wouldn't really recommend it. You have to be very scary shooting coke and/or crack as a miss could fuck up your veins. Also to prep the shot for crack you have to dissolve it in distilled white vinegar. I would usually put a tiny bit in a cap and then add the crack, which had been broken up into crumbs. Mix around and wait for a few minutes until fully dissolved. Add water, more water than you might normally use. Basically, just trying to dilute the vinegar as much as possible.
Please don't try this based on this post alone.

Shooting coke is really hard to stop once you start. Keep doing it until the coke is gone, or you could get yourself to chill for a while with a benzo/weed/opiate combo. Shooting cocaine seems fairly dangerous. I've done a few shots that while amazing, were scary in their intensity.

With crack I just have simple glass tube with chore boy (I think that's what it's called). I always wondered how those metal pipes were for using it.

I have shot it a number of times. Wouldn't really recommend it. You have to be very scary shooting coke and/or crack as a miss could fuck up your veins. Also to prep the shot for crack you have to dissolve it in distilled white vinegar. I would usually put a tiny bit in a cap and then add the crack, which had been broken up into crumbs. Mix around and wait for a few minutes until fully dissolved. Add water, more water than you might normally use. Basically, just trying to dilute the vinegar as much as possible.
Please don't try this based on this post alone.
Here we get these orange vit c powder packets In a pack from the needle exchange.

Mixed in water, I'm under the impression that crack can be dissolved for IV use that way. Do you or does anyone know if that is true?

Here we get these orange vit c powder packets In a pack from the needle exchange.

Mixed in water, I'm under the impression that crack can be dissolved for IV use that way. Do you or does anyone know if that is true?

What are the vitamin c powder packets intended for when given out at the needle exchange?

I've not heard of that method, but it may work just fine. The only one I've tried is the distilled white vinegar. I have used it, but I don't want to promote this method as it could really mess your arm up and it doesn't sound very healthy to inject vinegar. I think the high is better from smoking it than shooting.

Not if they are pure pharmaceutical grade ;)
Yeah when I guess Fentanyl hits the USA it's in pure form and that is very dangerous if not deadly. Now that COP so called OD-ed by touching it>>>? how in the hell does one just absorb any chemical other THAN DMSO into body that fast;? I think he faked that shit cause this little girl cop some and had it in the hand.:rolleyes:

To dissolve the base into a shootable mix.
What are the vitamin c powder packets intended for when given out at the needle exchange?

I've not heard of that method, but it may work just fine. The only one I've tried is the distilled white vinegar. I have used it, but I don't want to promote this method as it could really mess your arm up and it doesn't sound very healthy to inject vinegar. I think the high is better from smoking it than shooting.