• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack pipe substitutes.

I know this has probably been asked before but how exactly does a crack pipe work? i've smoked using the foil way... and i get that..... and i think the spoon n straw idea is a good one.... but yeah, i was just wondering why you need two holes? is it like having the shottie on a bong???

^^pretty much

theres a glass pipey bit and a glass bulb on the end, with a hole in each of them. Basically, you put your crystal substance in the bulby bit through the hole it has at the top, heat it and when you start getting vapors start inhaling through the pipey end.

ASCII art warning:
===U - side on
===O - top-down

I'm sure someone has a digital cam or online piccies of a pipe for you. I don't have sufficient motivation to find one :)

- moe

If you're holding a plastic drinking straw over anything (spoon, foil, whatever), pay attention to the end of the straw and make sure it doesn't get too hot. It can easily start to melt if you're not careful, and a lungful of melted plastic fumes isn't the best.

After countless trial and error the only way to properly clean a dirty pipe invloves a cottonon bud on a stick thing, some jiff, runnig hot water and a hair dryer... Dirty to bran new in 5 min...

Same here except the hair dryer, I use the gas stove to get rid of the excess water.. I used to just use a gas torch to burn off the impurities, but sometimes the glass gets that hot it flops like mr floppy...

what i do is get a tire air pressure gauge for like a buck take it apart and then put the steel wool in and smoke away. get fatty hits too.

-fuckin' fatty

I've found the easiest way to clean a pipe is simply to soak it in ordinary household bleach. Comes up brand new, give it a rinse, dry it and start again.

I find the easiest way is to show my dealer the dirty pipe and tell him to find me better quality stuff or I'm going elsewhere!