• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack pipe substitutes.

What you are smoking is water soluable because it is absorbed through your lungs, why waste some of it by passing it through water?

I use a crack pipe when I smoke occasionaly, they are cheap and clean no issues here.

That's a source now dude :\

Added to that, it wont last long at all if it's advertised here.

Quite often, your local tobacconist sell an item called an 'ice pipe'. .... It might be worth checking out your local tobacconist......

[Edit: General comments are probably specific enough given the recent ban of these pipes in Vic. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I read the smoking off of tin(aluminium-foil) foil, was only related to a chemical the manafacturers put in the foil and a rare adulterant that is cut with heroin.

So, I personally think you should be alright if you vapourized your Meth off foil, just make sure you burn all of the chemicals off the foil before using it.

I have plenty of friends that "Burn" their smack off of foil and have been for the past 6 years or so... and they haven't had any troubles with alzheimer's *yet*!!

Ohh... yeah, I don't think it actually IS called Alzheimer's either, they call it "leuokoencephalopathy".

Aluminum neither melts nor vaporizes at the temperatures that it would be exposed to in the course of smoking heroin. It is, however, possible for acids to eat holes in it. This will be familiar to people who have stored acidic food--like tomato sauce--in aluminum foil. Heroin is an acid; this is why it burns when injected into a muscle. But there are two reasons why this would be unlikely to cause a problem to a heroin inhaler.

Heroin is not a very strong acid. What it is cut with, may be, of course. Black tar heroin is often cut with coffee which is extremely acidic. With the high-purity of the street-level heroin sold these days, this is not such a big concern.
The products of the chemical reaction of aluminum with the most common chemicals found in street heroin do not vaporize at these temperatures.

So... unless you're Meth (or Heroin) you are getting is cut with an extremely bad chemical that inflicts Alzheimer's, you realy shouldn't have any problems vapourizing it off foil.

That doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't gear on the streets that DOES contain a harmful chemical as a cut... But, as most drug-dealers I know like to keep their customers coming back on a regular basis, I highly doubt it.

Crack Pipes - Not so hard to find.

Firstly, i'd like to begins this thread noting that Crack Pipes, or Crystal Substance Vapourisers are illegal - as if you didn't know that.

Last week, a friend and I set out on a mission - not having a cracky and needing one, finding ourselves all to often (well not that often) using terrible alfoil and straws - alfoil being pretty toxic when burnt.

Tired of this, we found ourselves on a train toward the city (Melbourne). Expecting to wind up somewhere in CBD's Chinatown, we were pleasently surprised out how far away from there we found our tool of destruction. A train station a fair few stops from the "city" had a smoke shop nearby, run by the usual "i-no-speaka-da-inglease" asians (no offense to any Asian bluelight users please) We walked in.
I asked:
"Do you sell crack pipe"
The lady replied "Uh, Um" and made a line with her two fingers (ie: | | kind of dodgy i know)
She then proceeded to pull a big chest like case out from under the desk, as i looked in, i could see nothing resembling a crack pipe, only a few cones and stems for bongs, but I did see some plastic bags that couldn't be seen through well with elastic bands around them. The lady then opened the case and took the plastic bags out, and opened one.
she then said
"Dis One?"
i replied "yes, how much?"
"$**.**" she wined back
I gave her $**.** bucks, said thanks, and left.

This was the first and only place we had looked...
I'd just like to know if anyone else who has tried to find a crack pipe found it this easy.

Party Safe

PS - This thread is not meant to offend anyone, in anyway - I am just bringing the topic up for conversational purposes and to find out just how easy it really is... So if I have offended you, feel free to state so, but I will appologise now rather than later.. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is not meant to offend anyone, in anyway - I am just bringing the topic up for conversational purposes and to find out just how easy it really is...

That's fine Zaineaol apart from prices. To BL'ers who may reply; please remember the no sources or prices rule.

:)

phase_dancer

Or if you spend $2 and a bit of time your can make yourself one out of a testtube.

As explained over Here

No worries, thanks... just thought it might be a good topic to bring up... I thought it might be kind of cool...

... hehe... when smoking ice, u can't use something too big.. the smoke just recrystalises in the chamber.

I always smoke heroin off foil, and never burn it first. It doesn't really worry me. After all, it is manufactured for use in cooking... BUT, I once tried smoking ice off of foil and the foil gave way before the ice completely cooked off - now that DID worry me as it was like seriously consuming large quantities of the metal. I certainly wouldn't do it on a regular basis.

Crack pipes for me ... Foil seems cheap! .. Well cheaper than a glass pipe. And various things you do with the glass pipe become as much a part of the whole experience of smoking crystal as actually smoking the crystal. Regular users will probably have a ritual of pipe care and/or unspoken rules they (or anyone using their pipe) must maintain.

After reading about impurities I just thought I'd add my method of cleaning glass pipes to get rid of the shit that is sometimes left in them (the impurities)

Best way is to hold one end of it carefully and hold it over a gas burner on the stove. Hold it in the blue flame until it's red hot where the impurities are in the pipe, they should vanish within a couple mins. Be careful touching the pipe. Usually the heat wont go to far up the glass, so you can hold one end while doing the other.

This should stop you from smoking old shit in the pipe later on.

or you could use acetone.
takes a while, but you can eventually leave it spotless :)

MOTOMAN said:
After reading about impurities I just thought I'd add my method of cleaning glass pipes to get rid of the shit that is sometimes left in them (the impurities)

Best way is to hold one end of it carefully and hold it over a gas burner on the stove. Hold it in the blue flame until it's red hot where the impurities are in the pipe, they should vanish within a couple mins. Be careful touching the pipe. Usually the heat wont go to far up the glass, so you can hold one end while doing the other.

This should stop you from smoking old shit in the pipe later on.

After countless trial and error the only way to properly clean a dirty pipe invloves a cottonon bud on a stick thing, some jiff, runnig hot water and a hair dryer... Dirty to bran new in 5 min...

Tear a small part off your standard kitchen scouring pad. Fill the bulb end up with water and push the little peice of scourer around with the end of a pen. Rinse. Leaves it clean as the day you bought it with minimum effort and no chance of any cleaning chemicals left inside.

Fry-d- said:
Tear a small part off your standard kitchen scouring pad. Fill the bulb end up with water and push the little peice of scourer around with the end of a pen. Rinse. Leaves it clean as the day you bought it with minimum effort and no chance of any cleaning chemicals left inside.

Yeh thats a good idea, if you want to scratch the inside and stop effective rolling next time u use it... 3 or times of this and the pipes ruined.
Obviously if rinse the pipe out after thiers not much chance of jiff been left there. Anyway its used to clean kitchen surfaces so it must be sterial. It might be called something else in aus though.

Go Crack Pipe, Go... i hate foil, but find myself all to often smoking off it - when theres no cracky.. if ur in Vic. go to a dodgy chinese tobbacconist.. they sell crackies... where i got ours.

From what I understand the best way to clean ur crackie is either
1. Put on top of Stove and leave on flame for a lil while and then clean out with a a pipe cleaner, something small enough to get into pipe!!! WARNING: MAKE SURE NOT TO BURN URSELF DOING THIS AS GLASS GETS EXTREMLEY (S/P) HOT... SO DO IT BEFORE U START SMOKING, USUALLY A GOOD IDEA

or this may sound strange, but it werks,

Put the crackie in glass, half fill it will coke, so that the thinner end is sticking up (dont put whole crack pipe in glass), let soak for a lil while and then rinse out with hot water, should do the trick!!

8o 8( :p