• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Counterfeit methadone? Fent?!

I mean $10? $10? That is too cheap to me
He thought it was counterfeit enough to make a thread about it. Something is off about this "methadone" to me. People take that shit every day he'd taken methadone before what if it WAS counterfeit just like this threads title says.

Some of the stuff is kinda spooky, like when he says he hopes he doesn't die.
I'd like to know what that stuff was. What was in his system at the time he died...

He had first taken it a few days prior to his death and indicated he believed it was methadone. He also indicated he was still high a day after taking it so it's unlikely it was fentanyl or at least not predominantly fentanyl with a half life that long.

Whatever it was it was almost certainly a strong long lasting opioid that resulted in his death.

Methadone can definitely kill someone who doesn't have much of a tolerance pretty easily if they take too much. Which given its long half life and long time to onset is certainly possible.

The price does seem very cheap to me though I agree.

I wonder if he took something else other than the methadone or whatever it was. Some of his comments just before his death made me wonder if maybe he had taken something else on top of it.

I just wish he had been more careful. He was talking about taking pretty large doses for someone without a dependence. I warned him a few times of the dangers. :(

I wish I would have talked to him more about recovery and rehab. :(
He was doing whippits like a madman when I last talked to him...

This makes me really sad this is just really sad man. This was one of THE most beautiful people I've ever met I stg. He was so bright... We had kinda crazy moments in our friendship lol **** was kinda crazy but he was so much fun and so smart.
It just doesn't make sense to me it still doesn't make sense

This makes me really sad this is just really sad man. This was one of THE most beautiful people I've ever met I stg. He was so bright... We had kinda crazy moments in our friendship lol **** was kinda crazy but he was so much fun and so smart.
It just doesn't make sense to me it still doesn't make sense
Sorry for your loss man 💜

So I’m late to this convo, but regarding methadone colors and whatnot- my clinic dispenses clear liquid methadone not sure the mg per ml ratio, but it’s all clear and they add green liquid to every take home bottle regardless of dose. I’ve been on 50 mg and 135 mg, all the same green color. Never seen blue or brown. I’ve seen cherry red liquid but those came predosed. So many 100 mg bottles, so many 95s, 90s, etc etc. all red and even your dose at the window was given with one of those bottles. U opened it drank and left.
Edited to add RIP to our BL friend Telepathetic. I didn’t know him personally but I’ve read plenty of his posts and he was a well liked member. He will be missed. ❤️