• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Counterfeit methadone? Fent?!

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Do you think this could be fent or some other dangerous analogue? I've never heard of counterfeit methadone.. but the fact that this was sold to me for only 10$ and they had many available and I was just cold copping in an open air (also they had some with red liquid) and how tightly controlled methadone is, either they robbed a clinic or...

But anyway two things. The expiry date as seen in the pic saying "202" instead of "2022", and how much liquid is in here from what I've seen of methadone in the past the bottle usually only is like 20% full at most.

I'll probably go chill at the Cafe in a hospital tomorrow and take this and spend a few hours there to make sure I'm safe.

Last edited:
It's all wrong. It's the wrong color to begin with. It's either going to be red methadose liquid or possibly Orange if they still have the disbersible tablets. Water is then added 2 between 2/3 and 3/4 filled and the tops tightly affixed by the nurse

It's all wrong. It's the wrong color to begin with. It's either going to be red methadose liquid or possibly Orange if they still have the disbersible tablets. Water is then added 2 between 2/3 and 3/4 filled and the tops tightly affixed by the nurse
I've seen blue methadone like this before, any methadone I've seen is this exact shade of blue. You mean a 95mg dose would be the red liquid? They had red ones too, different dose.

Yeah though is it way too much liquid ? Can anyone else who gets take homes up in NY chime in?

It's still sealed, whatever it is.

Kind of scary if they are making even making fake methadone. Should I really not take this ? If I don't I'll send it to a lab for the sake of science.

Is there no chance this is real? The color isn't off

I've seen blue methadone like this before, any methadone I've seen is this exact shade of blue. You mean a 95mg dose would be the red liquid? They had red ones too, different dose.

Yeah though is it way too much liquid ? Can anyone else who gets take homes up in NY chime in?

It's still sealed, whatever it is.

Kind of scary if they are making even making fake methadone. Should I really not take this ? If I don't I'll send it to a lab for the sake of science.

Is there no chance this is real? The color isn't off
There's green methadone in Europe. It's like, surprisingly green. I think they may add Kryptonite.

Just found this on the website of a methadone clinic in New Jersey

Polish-20211022-203457889.jpg

Polish-20211022-203758605.jpg

They color code take homes to indicate larger amounts of pre-mixed solution, with blue dye added to the 10 mg per milliliter and brown dye added to 20 mg per milliliter which is a impressive concentration of methadone. A milliliter is not a lot of liquid.

One of the moderators on here is called @negrogesic a cool dude and somebody who was on the methadone program and talks openly about his experience and insight. Plus he was on a very large dose. It all makes sense now. I'm sure he got the black liquid

Last edited:
Just found this on the website of a methadone clinic in New Jersey

Polish-20211022-203457889.jpg

Polish-20211022-203758605.jpg

They color code take homes to indicate larger amounts of pre-mixed solution, with blue dye added to the 10 mg per milliliter and brown dye added to 20 mg per milliliter which is a impressive concentration of methadone. A milliliter is not a lot of liquid.

One of the moderators on here is called @negrogesic a cool dude and somebody who was on the methadone program and talks openly about his experience and insight. Plus he was on a very large dose. It all makes sense now. I'm sure he got the black liquid
Well it's blue, and it's less than 50mL, so... it's not brown... and it says 95mg. So if what you posted is accurate this isn't dosed properly for the color?

Oh 10mg per mL... I read it wrong. I'm totally eyeballing the mL here but it's at least 25mL.

Unless this is 2mg/mL that would be my guess if it is real that its right around like 40mL or so.

Well it's blue, and it's less than 50mL, so... it's not brown... and it says 95mg. So if what you posted is accurate this isn't dosed properly for the color?
Not necessarily. Here's why. It would 9mL of the blue concentrate, and 5 ml of the red. Which is somewhat unlikely because it might change the color. Another possibility is that they're using a dosing pipette that measures in 1/2 milliliters!? That would be very odd but not impossible especially if it's electronic dispenser

The more important issue here is do you have a tolerance? Cuz that's a lot of methadone.

Not necessarily. Here's why. It would 9mL of the blue concentrate, and 5 ml of the red. Which is somewhat unlikely because it might change the color. Another possibility is that they're using a dosing pipette that measures in 1/2 milliliters!? That would be very odd but not impossible especially if it's electronic dispenser

The more important issue here is do you have a tolerance? Cuz that's a lot of methadone.
Well unless there are generic ones of different colors. I am reading online about one that is 10mg/5ml so 2mg per mL or so, doesn't say the color and not particular to this area but that sounds about the concentration this would be.

So they could give say 47.5 mL for 95mg. Wish I had a oral syringe

I know they give custom doses and sometimes vary by even 1mg.

Well unless there are generic ones of different colors. I am reading online about one that is 10mg/5ml so 2mg per mL or so, doesn't say the color and not particular to this area but that sounds about the concentration this would be.

So they could give say 47.5 mL for 95mg. Wish I had a oral syringe
I don't think there is 5 mg per milliliter. Just 1 and 10. And now 20. So it would be all blue if it was 90 milligrams. Presumably if its 100 mg is going to be brown right because it's using less liquid concentrate but it still has to be diluted with water. That s*** must be really heavily dyed.

There's got to be a way for them to deliver dosages in the same consistent color. Typically when you're up that high you're not f****** around with small numbers so you going to go 90 95 100... And so on. I'm sure there's a way for them to just give you half a milliliter. They punch it up on a monitor that's connected now. It's gotten very sophisticated from when I used to go there and literally the nurse would pull up a glass tube and then Pump It Down. It was a very sexual experience every morning believe you me watching her

I don't think there is 5 mg per milliliter. Just 1 and 10. And now 20. So it would be all blue if it was 90 milligrams. Presumably if its 100 mg is going to be brown right because it's using less liquid concentrate but it still has to be diluted with water. That s*** must be really heavily dyed.

There's got to be a way for them to deliver dosages in the same consistent color. Typically when you're up that high you're not f****** around with small numbers so you going to go 90 95 100... And so on. I'm sure there's a way for them to just give you half a milliliter. They punch it up on a monitor that's connected now. It's gotten very sophisticated from when I used to go there and literally the nurse would pull up a glass tube and then Pump It Down. It was a very sexual experience every morning believe you me watching her
There is 2mg/mL (only listed on Google by searching 10mg/5mL for some reason)

There is 2mg/mL
And you know what else there's clear. End of. You still didn't answer my question but you don't have to. The most important thing is if you're not a regular user or even if you are a semi-regular user you should really take 1/5 that amount wait an hour before taking more. As long as you take it on an empty stomach you'll know full well.

And you know what else there's clear. End of. You still didn't answer my question but you don't have to. The most important thing is if you're not a regular user or even if you are a semi-regular user you should really take 1/5 that amount wait an hour before taking more. As long as you take it on an empty stomach you'll know full well.
Yeah I'll take a maximum of 30mg. I have somewhat of a permatolerance but not a regular user. I'm worried about it being entirely fake like with fent or some shit.

I want to make sure it's not going to kill me first and that it is what it is..
I was on the methadone program for over 10 yrs. I'll never forget the way it tastes. Whatever artificial flavorings are added to it I can tell when the real s*** is in it

Yeah its suspicious. In other countries i think green and sometimes blue methadone is encountered. Not in the US. Its possible I suppose.

Here's the answer. Buy a fentanyl test strip and find out. The "take in a hospital cafe" is a strange solution, though its not the worst idea i guess. Best idea is: test it, you can get the test strips online quickly.