• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Some dickhead over here once tried so hard to convince me that the UK was turning into a third world country (I've been to Detroit, you can't compete) and I didn't believe a word of that until I saw that pic above with the Tesco brand white rum. Please tell me that shit costs less than a fiver.

I'm afraid to say that Tesco own brand spirits cost at least £5.75 for a 35cl bottle...

I'm afraid to say that Tesco own brand spirits cost at least £5.75 for a 35cl bottle...

Fuck me, that's rough....though, to be honest, I think they'd cost about the same here if such a thing as a supermarket brand liquor existed here. I'm glad it doesn't, Bacardi does and it's bad enough.....though, sorry, I'm remembering now....it's all about the ABV innit? ;)

Fuck me, that's rough....though, to be honest, I think they'd cost about the same here if such a thing as a supermarket brand liquor existed here. I'm glad it doesn't, Bacardi does and it's bad enough.....though, sorry, I'm remembering now....it's all about the ABV innit? ;)

Damn right and don't you forget it mo'fo'...

You're just jealous because of your lack of supermarket brand liquor.

Dont come running to us when your fancy shit runs out... :LOL:

I just spotted where all the food on the supermarket shelves went:

h5N5Kpr.jpg

Someone on twatter claiming this was from Friday. Who knows if true or just so people can tut. But I could certainly believe it 😑

h5N5Kpr.jpg

Someone on twatter claiming this was from Friday. Who knows if true or just so people can tut. But I could certainly believe it 😑

Cheeky cunt. That's my food bank... 😜

(Just got up, and I'm still pissed - and I thoroughly intend staying pissed all day)

h5N5Kpr.jpg

"Best By" date fuckery, most likely...and even that isn't saying much about humanity.

Reactions: CFC
Saw that post about the food wastage. Posted by some fuck wit MP who blamed half the post code when it was just one house.

I would have taken the bananas, still slightly green, good for a week or so.

Saw that post about the food wastage. Posted by some fuck wit MP who blamed half the post code when it was just one house.

I would have taken the bananas, still slightly green, good for a week or so.

Should have donated it all to food bank the selfish dirty bastards.

Those bananas aren't even ripe yet!

Surely, if you seriously believe that the apocalypse is coming, the last thing you'd worry about is some arbitrary 'best before' date...

One thing I've not been able to get hold of is flour - all the shelves are empty. Have we turned into a nation of bakers overnight?
I think some people are just grabbing anything that is there to grab. Doesn't matter that it makes no sense.

Said it before, gonna say it again. The punishment for throwing away food should be to be locked up without food, for as long as the food you threw away would have fed you for.

I've been off work all week (not self isolating, just annual leave) and have been going out for 'essential items' (mainly booze) every day. I must say that shopping has suddenly become quite a pleasant experience. Every day is like Sundays were back in the old days when fuck all was open and even the pubs were shut in the afternoon. There has been a very relaxed atmosphere throughout. No one is rushing around. Everyone seems polite and respectful and there's no fuckers invading your personal space. I could get used to this...

This pandemic is a perfect opportunity for us all to reevaluate our lives. It might actually make us appreciate our freedom a little more, as well as realising just how quickly things can turn to shit in times of crisis. I've certainly become more aware of how much shit we waste, simply because things aren't quite as available as they were and we need to make them last.

I'm currently reusing bog roll three times before flushing it... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: