• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

I'm reduced to having to buy unwanted grocery items with my daily alcohol purchases just to excuse my being in the shop at all. Is alcohol a necessity? To me it is. But would the space police see it that way..?
My good man I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I'm confident that, in the UK at least, there are millions of us engaged in the same daily operations. Personally speaking, there are numerous other intoxicating substances I would prefer to aquire but alcohol is now my default option.
Maybe pick up some Anusol during your routine, end of civilisation as we know it, retail excursion? That would clearly indicate either you or a loved household member was in physical discomfirt and aspersions around being a hopeless hop head maybe overcome. Just my 0.002 BTC

I'm reduced to having to buy unwanted grocery items with my daily alcohol purchases just to excuse my being in the shop at all. Is alcohol a necessity? To me it is. But would the space police see it that way..?
Crate of Stella and tin of baked beans?

Crate of Stella and tin of baked beans?
One observation I have noted since the old 'wife beating Mandela' changed their ABV to 4.8% from 5.2% is that the first half inch slurp of the can now no longer tastes like the divine, bladder expulsion of a celestial angel. The entire can now tastes like fucking rat poison.
As for baked beans, my mind desintegrated after Branstons entered the game.

N

Actually, it was a bottle of vodka, a bottle of Martini Rosso, a bottle of lambrini and a bag of doggy treats. I was crying into my gas mask... :LOL:
Is there a canine animal member of your household or were the dog treats a subtle pretext used for purchasing the Martini Rosso at a time of global meltdown and armageddon?

Yes

And yes. Cant forget me doggie...
I'm a dog person myself. Had to put the wife down though, she was presenting all the symptoms of carpal tunnel.
A word to the wise -
Bellabrusco wipes the floor with Lambrini in taste, price and packaging. It's also rumoured to have a pear involved in the concept behind its original conception!

I'm a dog person myself. Had to put the wife down though, she was presenting all the symptoms of carpal tunnel.
A word to the wise -
Bellabrusco wipes the floor with Lambrini in taste, price and packaging. It's also rumoured to have a pear involved in the concept behind its original conception!

Not familiar with this Bellebrusco mate. What's the ABV? (fuck taste and packaging, it's all about the cost per unit of alcohol innit..?)

Absolutely but everyone I know, which isn't more than five people, has regretted purchasing this particular slightly sparkling perry?

I judge the wife's mood in bottles of Perry.

1 bottle - ok to live with

1.5 bottles - possible blow job

2+ bottles - total gang bang scenario...

I judge the wife's mood in bottles of Perry.

1 bottle - ok to live with

1.5 bottles - possible blow job

2+ bottles - total gang bang scenario...
The only time I catch the wife in a 'frisky' erotically adventurous senario is when I'm viewing xhamster at 2am after vaping A-PVP .
She always seems to be accompaniedby four black gentleman, in a hotel room anwearing an expreassion of relentless and unobtainable ectasay.
This may be why she is now my 'ex' however 'slighty sparkling perry' was not a factor