• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Tesco wasn't that bad, but may have been because I went relatively late in the evening. Managed to get a few important bits..

booze.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj8ezjafg9lqc4l/tesco madness.mp4?dl=0 - a video representation of Tesco :D o_O

Tesco wasn't that bad, but may have been because I went relatively late in the evening. Managed to get a few important bits..

booze.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj8ezjafg9lqc4l/tesco madness.mp4?dl=0 - a video representation of Tesco :D o_O

I didn't know Tesco sold that OJ lager. How much for a can? Its £1.30 in my local Asian corner emporium. Can Tesco beat the price challenge?

Tbh though, I'm not really arsed unless Tesco starts selling Karpackie at a quid a can...

I didn't know Tesco sold that OJ lager. How much for a can? Its £1.30 in my local Asian corner emporium. Can Tesco beat the price challenge?

Tbh though, I'm not really arsed unless Tesco starts selling Karpackie at a quid a can...
Karpackie - Black Fucking Gold

Alas, not as cheap on this stuff, 4x£6. I have however ordered some of the OJ 20% cans direct from Germany, after a couple of coupon codes got 24 cans winging it's way to me for a smidge over £50. 2 cans = 24 of fosters o_O o_O o_O (according to a review on their website)

Alas, not as cheap on this stuff, 4x£6. I have however ordered some of the OJ 20% cans direct from Germany, after a couple of coupon codes got 24 cans winging it's way to me for a smidge over £50. 2 cans = 24 of fosters o_O o_O o_O (according to a review on their website)

20%? :love:

Fuckin bargain whatever the price...

20%? :love:

Fuckin bargain whatever the price...

I csn tell by ur drink of choice ur a pisstramp.
A connoisseur of alky beverages.
I’m surprised U didn’t get a couple litres of frosty jack

There's nowt wrong with Frosty Jacks. Are you some kind of beer snob pal? :ROFLMAO:

Then call @F.U.B.A.R. and myselfs tramps. Drinking Frosty is a right of passage and sometimes a means to an end. I buy weird and wonderful ales, potions and elixirs online for the sampling, not because I have any need or desire to get fucked up. If I wanted to do that I'd manage it just as easily as ordering a pizza. You seem bitter or snobbish as to what others drink.

Just like to add that I've just got paid so I'm drinking vodka (again) not Frosty Jack's. Does that mean I'm a posh pissed cunt..?

That’s gonna taste like shit.

Some dickhead over here once tried so hard to convince me that the UK was turning into a third world country (I've been to Detroit, you can't compete) and I didn't believe a word of that until I saw that pic above with the Tesco brand white rum. Please tell me that shit costs less than a fiver.