• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

I reckon the lockdown ought to be extended permanently for the geriatric, the infirm, the obese, the retarded, the demented, the outright stupid, BMW, Audi and Range Rover drivers, 'celebrities' and children up to the age of 30.

Basically, every cunt except me...

Fuck you, you gave me 3 smiles haha

What the fuck are you on about? It doesn't even make sense, about ppl drivin to nowhere with their cars ye but shit mate

I'm having slight guilt pangs about the positive impact the lockdown has had for me...

Due to the lockdown I'm able to work again after a period of absence - in fact if it hadn't been for the lockdown I may well have been looking at some kind of bankruptcy. The lockdown has also created a scenario which has been very beneficial for my physical and mental health too. I can't be more specific than that unfortunately.

Weird and unexpected, such is life

don't feel guilt - I've heard a lot of people say that lockdown has caused them to re-evaluate their lives in some ways and are enjoying a break from the rat race

I live alone so the only social contact I've had for weeks is with the postman -even the tills at the supermarket are self-checkout now so I don't have to speak to anyone there

at least I've got you guys... :p

don't feel guilt - I've heard a lot of people say that lockdown has caused them to re-evaluate their lives in some ways

thanks - I'm not feeling tooo guilty...

also - let's hope some of the more 'important' world figures are re-evaluating too (Are you with me, Boris?)- there's certainly an opportunity for growth and change somewhere in all this....

I wonder if people would be up for creating a new thread all about financial advice?
"Unbiased, sensible and grounded advice on investments, pensions and savings from Bluelight's trusted financial advisors". Sounds good!
Also another one for career advice, having seen @Wilson Wilson and @chinup replies to my query (y)
don't feel guilt - I've heard a lot of people say that lockdown has caused them to re-evaluate their lives in some ways and are enjoying a break from the rat race
I live alone so the only social contact I've had for weeks is with the postman -even the tills at the supermarket are self-checkout now so I don't have to speak to anyone there
at least I've got you guys... :p
I feel guilty because I'm not as productive as I feel I should be 😞

I reckon the lockdown ought to be extended permanently for the geriatric, the infirm, the obese, the retarded, the demented, the outright stupid, BMW, Audi and Range Rover drivers, 'celebrities' and children up to the age of 30.

Basically, every cunt except me...
All of them bar the sexy girls so I'm the only guy out there!
If she's hot I'd even shag a chav, wouldn't be the first time and not the first time they say anal is ok no joke.

"Unbiased, sensible and grounded advice on investments, pensions and savings from Bluelight's trusted financial advisors". Sounds good!
Also another one for career advice, having seen @Wilson Wilson and @chinup replies to my query (y)

yes, that's exactly what I mean - there's been some great advice in this thread. A thread about financial or career advice would be great - it doesn't have to all be about The DRUGS !!

OT for the lockdown I just nabbed myself a 28" 4K monitor for under £250 fucking bargain. Gonna set up a home office with the monitor, my work laptop, and a spare NUC I'll set up as a personal internet/media/sshing into servers box on Ubuntu. If I end up spending a lot of time using it I might build a brand new machine for the purpose but I'll see. The spare NUC will do the trick just fine I reckon, it's a 6th gen i3 with 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD.

Now I can switch between work and personal from a home office setup with a proper sized screen. I've just been using my dinky 13" laptop screen until now.

Can even torrent some 4K films or stream 4K on Fletnix and chill.

PC World/Currys?

Amazon. They actually still had some in stock! It's an Asus of some sort. It's just an LCD no fancy curved AMOLED but hey 4K for that price I can't complain as long as it works.

Every other site I checked had no stock of any actually decent monitor. A lot of Amazon's selection was out of stock too but they still had a few goodies left.

OT for the lockdown I just nabbed myself a 28" 4K monitor for under £250 fucking bargain. Gonna set up a home office with the monitor, my work laptop, and a spare NUC I'll set up as a personal internet/media/sshing into servers box on Ubuntu. If I end up spending a lot of time using it I might build a brand new machine for the purpose but I'll see. The spare NUC will do the trick just fine I reckon, it's a 6th gen i3 with 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD.

Now I can switch between work and personal from a home office setup with a proper sized screen. I've just been using my dinky 13" laptop screen until now.

Can even torrent some 4K films or stream 4K on Fletnix and chill.

I've just bought almost everything for a new PC build bar the monitor. Can't wait for it all to arrive. Been many a year since I last put a machine together.

Lian-Li Lancool One case
Coolermaster V1300 PSU
Kllisre X99 motherboard
1TB NVME hard drive
2080 Super graphics card
two Intel Xeon E5 2695V4
two Arctic Freezer 34 esports duo heatsink fans
8x32GB ECC DDR4 2666mhz
HyperX keyboard
Corsair M65 Pro Rgb mouse

Reusing a couple of SSD's and my monitor. Plan to upgrade the CPU's to E7 8894's when they drop in price by a huge chunk.

Lian-Li Lancool One case
Coolermaster V1300 PSU
Kllisre X99 motherboard
1TB NVME hard drive
2080 Super graphics card
two Intel Xeon E5 2695V4
8x32GB ECC DDR4 2666mhz
HyperX keyboard

Reusing a couple of SSD's and my monitor. Plan to upgrade the CPU's to E7 8894's when they drop in price by a huge chunk.

You building a fucking supercomputer over there! Very nice setup.

Lian-Li Lancool One case
Coolermaster V1300 PSU
Kllisre X99 motherboard
1TB NVME hard drive
2080 Super graphics card
two Intel Xeon E5 2695V4
8x32GB ECC DDR4 2666mhz
HyperX keyboard

Ya need to get yer ass back into work and help some people out instead of building fancy wank machines...:LOL:

I've always had a dual CPU setup since I had a socket 462 system running Athlon XP 3200's. Can't upgrade this machine I'm using at the moment any more, it's socket 1366 and DDR3 (Dual Xeon X5690's, 8x8GB DDR3 1866mhz, though the board is limited to 1600mhz), love a dual setup. And if you're buying the E5 series CPU's they're not stupid amounts of money that the E7 series are at the moment. Will be running 36 cores, 72 threads. <3 <3

Ya need to get yer ass back into work and help some people out instead of building fancy wank machines...:LOL:

Duly noted!