• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

And if you're buying the E5 series CPU's they're not stupid amounts of money that the E7 series are at the moment.

The E5-2695 V4 you have seems to average at £1,800.

Fucking bargain! 😂

Lots of power for that money of course but unless I wanted to build a server farm an i7 is plenty. Even my i3's are still blazing for my kind of use which includes media transcoding. SSD makes everything fly. 2666MHz DDR4 doesn't hurt either.

The E5-2695 V4 you have seems to average at £1,800.

Fucking bargain! 😂

Lots of power for that money of course but unless I wanted to build a server farm an i7 is plenty. Even my i3's are still blazing for my kind of use which includes media transcoding. SSD makes everything fly. 2666MHz DDR4 doesn't hurt either.

£160 each for the cpus on AliExpress my good man! Most expensive thing was the ram, but that’ll last for a good few years before I either have to change board or ram type, so worth maxing out the board, overkill but fuck it. 😂

£160 each for the cpus on AliExpress my good man! Most expensive thing was the ram, but that’ll last for a good few years before I either have to change board or ram type, so worth maxing out the board, overkill but fuck it. 😂

Bloody hell. I did see some from China and Hong Kong for £300 but the description said they were manufacturing samples not production run and there might be compatibility issues. No idea what the exact difference is but surely there's gotta be some catch to save all that £££.

I’ve owned a few engineering sample cpus over the years, work as they should (or better, unlocked multipliers etc) only difference is sometimes they don’t show the full info on cpuz for example.

We have a curfew implemented now and compulsory to wear face mask when going out.

Curfew time: 8pm to 5am. No one allowed on the street except essential services, just getting worse not better if you ask me.

We have a curfew implemented now and compulsory to wear face mask when going out.

Curfew time: 8pm to 5am. No one allowed on the street except essential services, just getting worse not better if you ask me.

That's absurdly harsh. Has South Africa gone to pot since the ANC took over?

That's absurdly harsh. Has South Africa gone to pot since the ANC took over?
I honestly dont know what they thinking. They lifted the lockdown lvl or lowered it or whatever, which means certain none essential services are allowed to do bussiness again but at the same time implement a curfew law. makes no sense. I got arrested yesterday because of this. Utter BS.

no offense but our government is a zoo

I've spoken to South Africans who used to live there and they say the politically incorrect truth is that when white rule ended the country is slowly becoming another African basket case... is that your opinion?

it's raining today here so I'm stuck inside with absolutely nowhere to go - Il'l just watch a movie and go to sleep, even though I should be working.... :giggle:

All I can say that ever since the end of apartheid they fuct up a lot of sectors, making promises they can't keep and making things worse for the people living in poverty that they promised to help. And there are so much more that actually went backwards and not moving forward. I'm not a political person and I don't really follow the news of S.A. but don't need to. You can see on the streets just how much our government is actually helping. We going into winter now and I always use to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the homeless this time of year and now we not even allowed to do that. But the poor community is moaning for support for those not working at this time and not having money for food and so on. The government here wants us to make donations for this problem but you not allowed to go feed them yourself. And sorry to say but I know if I make that donation, the needy will never see it. So sad

This lockdown sucks no stores are open besides stop and shop and liquor stores. I can’t Get anything done during this pandemic

tenor.gif

went for a walk in the rain and found a deer 🦌trapped in a metal fence by a river. It was badly injured and in a lot of distress. I pushed it very hard and eventually freed it and it ran off (without saying thank you 🤨)

at least I achieved something worthwhile today