• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Fuck

lots more police round my way. They pulling people askin why they aren’t at home.

I've not witnessed that personally, but they all seem to be cruising slowly and menacingly as if they're just looking for an OAP to shout at...

Hey guys. Its been awhile.

FUBAR! im surprised to see you still posting, hows it going?

Fuckin hell man! Not seen you for yonks. I'm alright mate, you?

(Actually I'm overworked, underpaid, drinking and smoking too much but not doing enough drugs. Par for the course really...)

Last edited:
Brimz had a year time out because he sent another forum member some drugs that he ended up overdosing and dying on.

PTCH left not long after Spade did. As did many other valued members.

finally managed to get some hand sanitiser from a hardware store. I think they inflated the price but oh well

Just put some washing liquid in a bottle and carry that round - I think washing up liquid would actually work better than alcohol sanitiser - you're trying to dissolve the greasy fatty layer around the virus - I think washing up liquid would cut through grease better.

If you're just smearing soap onto things, it doesn't neccesarily instantly kill them. It also produces its sanitizing effect by basically forming little bubbles or micelles around things like dirt, fats in bacterial cell walls and virus particles, making them easily washed away by water afterwards. Also, smearing dish soap all over everything would be super icky.

Alcohol santitizer has the benefit that it evaporates after use, and doesn;t need to be rinsed off.

I'm currently using the traditional, tried and trusted anti-viral infection control strategy of chugging as much neat, supermarket discount gin as possible.
At present I'm feeling fucking fabulous but terribly ashamed of myself. Maybe the duality of the human condition

Mix isopropyl alcohol with aloe Vera gel, instant hand sanitiser.

I've got the ipa, but can I fuck find aloe vera gel. But the aloe vera is simply a moisturiser to prevent the alcohol drying the skin out right? The wife's got loads of moisturising cream so I was thinking about mixing some ipa with that, but I'm guessing it would just curdle like adding vinegar to milk. Any idea?

Test a small batch out first, maybe 10/20mls. 90% ipa, 10% moisturiser.
I always thought IPA stood for Indian Pale Ale which was a light cask beer with a crisp bitter rasting long finish akin to ear wax. Absolutely deliscious, not to be mixed with moistiouriser in these apocalyptic times of questionable supply. Save unwanted cans of Fosters/Carling for these type of clandestine laboratory experiments

I always thought IPA stood for Indian Pale Ale which was a light cask beer with a crisp bitter rasting long finish akin to ear wax. Absolutely deliscious, not to be mixed with moistiouriser in these apocalyptic times of questionable supply. Save unwanted cans of Fosters/Carling for these type of clandestine laboratory experiments

Absolutely.

Pssst. Did you know you can make LSD from Fosters? ;)