• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Corch, MDMA-4-ALL and Hijinx's recovery...

*shak dies laffing at the image of queensmack jumping in front of Plaz when i'm about to hit him* haha lmao!! poor plaz, i am such an asshole, i shouldnt be so mean, but i cant help it ;) *runs and hides from queensmack* dont beat me up please please!! :p
hahaha aww sowwie queensmack!! i wuv you heaps!! *shak hugs queensmack and gets told to fuck off* ;)
this thread is da shit!

This thread is the shit!
Shak is not the shit, though he can't spell for shit either. ;)
And who the fuck says who is on team tweak, bitch? You might be team tweak, but danslave is Tweakerman.
Plazma disclaims all responsibility for the actions of his brain. But has to register his surprise that shak has a brain to be evil with. ;)
Sorry shak... ;)
-plaz out-

this thread is OVER
no wait, its just getting started
for all of you who dont know, well dont go asking me cause i dont either
but i have a question to ask,
why is it that the cbr crew has managed to keep a thread going for so long, and it seems to be ONLY people from cbr posting (with only 1 or 2 exeptions)
ah well, guess we just wrok!!! all cept shak, cause he is leaving :p
:) hehehe, u will be missed man :(
*hides thread in fear that some mod might shut it down to shut up the cbr people*
the rest of the world dont care what we say, well i say fuck you, lol nah :)

C'mon guys it's about time to let this thread die, it's now full of personal jokes. Most of this stuff we say to each other on irc and irl anyway, and I know at least 2 of you people would be in a major huff if any other city had threads like this... in fact i think i recall one of you bitching about these sorts of threads not so far back.
Time to let it go.
*hugs to all*