• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Corch, MDMA-4-ALL and Hijinx's recovery...

Wow I made it thru monday. After being awake at 9am on saturday and sleeping next at 9pm on sunday i thought i may very well sleep thru monday.
Just wanna say thanx to everyone who came, big props to beckasaurus for managing to get DJC to actually show up and for being so helpful when they did. Big props to kitty Mdma-4-all and Mocha for making it down from sydney. I hope everyone had a great time.
C.

since when was kitty going to canberra? lol
i thought kitty was going to godspeed !

Ahhhhhhhh monday, when you laugh at nothing and cant remember why. sry for forgeting ya MDMA-4-ALL but at recoverys im lucky to remember where i live. Was easy the best nite ive had in over a year, its good to get hyped buy the younger crew all over again. Bring on the next!
BTW: How was plaz when his parents turned up ?

Dude, I went to meet them, I was fine, but damn coping with parents and siblings is hard when you're trying to work out exactly which reality you live and operate in. ;)
-plaz out-

lol what a random weekend, a fucking great one as well, its now wensday and i (hope) can keep a train of thought. twisted whent off, lotsa hugs to mindi and candice, i love you guys your the best! yey for kitty for coming to cbr! and yey for the meetup that everyone actually showed up to! i think that was the first meet up i've managed to be straight at lol! the recovery was great as well, ppl actually showed up unlike the last one :p getupkid you are the funniest on nangs, and doing nangs on the swings wif kitty, and the bouncy thing, i cant wait to see the photos hijinx took at the recovery i'm sure there will be some fucken funny ones! after plaz left to find his parents still fairly dxm'd i got persuaded into driving back to syd wif kitty, and yesh plaz it mighta been the sillyest idea ever, but it was funny as hell, thats to kitty and queensmak, oh and i got to meet cereal as well :p umm i'll stop blabbing random stuff and get queensmak to fly me across the road a few times .. for free!! ;)
oh and sorry to Pleonastic for posting about useing "stuff"

Guess what kiddies...pics are up, I hope you appreciate the hour or so in the uni lab this took me and hijinx :p
Twisted Pics
C.

argh!! why am i in every second foto!! *hides*
LMAO! there are some fucken funny fotos there!! thanx to hijinx for taking some awsome pics!! and cant wait to see the rest of the fotos from everyone else!! :D

Props to those who took the incriminating photos. Lovely :)
-plaz out-

Awwwwwww look at the pretty pictures... dun the evil cabbage patch doll look like naughty lil kiddies :D
Great pics :D

Hahahaha! :)
Twisted was such a great night had by all... Everyone was in such a good mood... You guys rocked so hard I didn't need anything to keep me going that night... I hope to see you all very soon...
Take care untill the next crazy adventure...
A

hey, just saw the pics!
how embarassing. =)
have been at the cost the last few days. what a way to recover from a long hard weekend. 4 days on the beach.
funnily enough i took a pill at the coast, but it was so mellow, relaxed and beautiful. me and my girlfriend plus my cousin and his girlfriend on a warm summers evening at the coast. warm weather + beach + great company + nice clean pill + jeff buckley = great night.
i didnt pill at twisted on the weekend if anyone is worried that i thought a great way to recover from pilling is to pill again.
but the coast was great. and so was that recovery.
sorry to mdma-4-all for leaving you out of my thankyou's.
peace

hehe..GREAT photos!
Well, i thought it was about time i got around to posting! What an AWESOME night! Yet another CBR party exceeds all expectations! I knew this was going to be good, but i've actually walked away saying it has been one of my favourite parties yet. :)
oooh, SO many people to mention. I'd better stick to the main ones:
-Escapee/"you look like bexta" guy: haha, you completely spun me out at the start of the night! What a classic to discover you're a bluelighter too! I think that made my night in itself!
-Corch: What can i say? Thanx for being a constant source of entertainment!(oh, and for the rendevous by the "wicker basket".)
-Props to Corch and MDMA-4-ALL for the recovery! (Yes!-i actually managed to con DJC* into going. Now about the use of those facilities Corch promised...)
-DJC*: You held a nice lil recovery of your own. ;)
To everyone else i knew or met, big *hugs*. I can't wait to come back down to CBR and party with you all again. :)
[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: beckasaurus ]

HIJINX!
You took another photo of me while I was asleep! You are soooooo dead when I see you next girl!
--
MDMA-4-ALL (But no more cameras for Hijinx!)

^^^
But you and Mocha looked so kewt lying there.
Actually I'm personally against taking photos when someone's asleep, it's like "THIS COULD BE YOU!".
Ahhh the joys. Call me perverted, but I liked the recovery more than R:evolution. ;)
-plaz out-

i was gonna say this earlier, but i thought it was too soon,
DAM this thread has survived for a long time :)
hehe, almost one week now, n it still hasnt been bumped off the first page,.. :)
lol,
go thread go!!! :)

And it aint over yet. Only just got around to checking the threads. Glad to see Nina and I ended up in a pic.
Really pissed that we missed the recovery. Life got in the way (quite pleasantly).
Twisted was awesome. Thanks to all of you who were there to make it happen.

Marc :) Good to see you joining us here on Bluelight. Now tell that housemate of yours to get her own login so Corch can heckel her on here for our entertainment ;)
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And big hugs to Marc)

MDMA-4-ALL: Good to get my act together to be here. It's only taken how many years?
The FarmGrls gone to teh Sunshine State to see 'that boy'. not expecting her back until next Wednesday. She's allowing herself to be coaxed online with only symbolic kicks and screams - so you should hear from her soon.
What's the deal with the NYD treck to the domain?
Come to think of it...
What's the deal with tonight?