• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Corch, MDMA-4-ALL and Hijinx's recovery...

Hey Beckasaurus!
Thanks for the candy necklace you chased around for just to give to me. I ended up eating it on the way home from the recovery.
I think it spun me out just as much seeing you down here with a bunch of people we both know...
I'm incredibly hungover so I'm going back to bed... I might see you again hopefully!
Drinking is Evil aaaaaaaahhh!

lol! this sketchy thread is still going, sweet! for once a thread thats not about melb or syd :p lol! i just got back from the syd BBQ, it was good casue there where lots of cbr ppls, in fact almost half the ppl at the syd BBQ where from cbr, and it rocked casue cbr ppl rock! and we got stoned :p and yer haha i am tired, but i cant go to bed casue i have to put clean sheets on my bed, and i cant be fucked. haha and fuck i am getting a cold :p good nite i'm going to bed, keep the sketchy thread going!

*ROFL*ive been searching for this post for so looooooong!!!!!lets just say its very...*pauses*
interesting....loved the photos guys...
*lost for words*glad you all had a mad time.i would of loved to of been there but had to work.
*goes off on a whim here....*as for attitude changes and continually having goes at people...before their attitude changes why dont you evaluate your own first. then decide what needs to be changed.
glad u all had a mad time and look forward to seeing some of you again soon...
SHAK: u gonna have to start paying rent at mine and kittys place soon...love you.
*queensmack*
cant believe this thread is still alive!its gotta be the funniest one ive read ever...

Plaz: Yes, and the world may never again be safe for innocent gardeners or rubber dinosaurs :D

Fear people wanting to bump this thread.
Shak left his saxamarator at my house so i went shoppign at supabarn today :)
C.

^^^^
That saxamarator is property of the Cbr Junior BL crew. That means NOT JUST SHAK. Bitches! ;)
-plaz out-

yer thats right... its not mine corch, so you cant hold it hostage! :p
corch is a nang whore!!! :p if your useing the bulbamafone you can clean it out as well!
this thread is the best :p

...this threads STILL going...
does that mean that when Shaky comes to be a Sydney Bluelighter in like two weeks its 1/3 ours???
*laughs over Twisted photos*...

lol
BUMP
nah qs, it means that another person from canberra was able to escape the void we all seem to have fallen into :p
but then, shak never really lived in cbr,.. lol nah :)

ooOOoo i'm gunna get you next time i see you for that one dan! :D
anyway i have lived in CBR i used to live in woden when i was a liddle kid :p so shut yah mouth and dont bag the shithole i live in! :p not for much longer though i gunna be a sydney boi! :)
*does the sydney dance* ;)

*bounces up and down in chair...* :) :)
is this thread ever going to die??? :)
YEAY...shakys coming to live in sydney!!!!!
:)
SORRY Canberra for stealing him...no more canberra wreckoveries for you shak...SYDNEY BLUELIGHTER NOW!!! :)
now be nice Dan...rivalry will get you no where!!!
*queensmack*
Dan u gotta see my photo of you nanging...he he he

Originally posted by corch^H^H^H^H^Hhijinx:

Thanks for coming everyone *beam*

I've only just realised that I never went to a recovery at anyone's house, although for a while, I was getting the impression that I never went around to Clarky's place when I was straight...
BTW, I went to a rave by myself last weekend. I had some fun in my own bizarre kind of way, but I definitely would rather have been with friends. I miss you perps in Canberra.
[ 19 December 2001: Message edited by: lilbluejoonbunni ]

Team *Tweak*
;)
Plaz say, on nang is like old chinese proverb, short and very very strange
-plaz out-

OMG!! thats like ... alomst funny plaz, keep working at it and oneday you might be funny ;)
and team TWEEK is me kitty and corch, so there ;) ;) this is the funnest thread, its never gunna die!!
haha omg i didnt just type that, its my evil brain i have no control!! HELP ITS NOT ME!! ack ;)

*jumps to Plazmas defence...*
*shak*...behave yourself or...you sleep with kitty cats...the real ones not kitty!...
this threads turning quite funny...like da photo of nanging in the park!!!

Nang'n in the park, that pooor little kid was probly piss'd at not getn a baloon. lol