• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cones Before Work. Every Day At 7am

every morning is a pretty good habit gotta at least have had lunch i reckon

yeah... it's like people who used to say to me "i don't know how you do blah-blah when you're pinging off your tits" - let me just say, it would take ungodly amounts of stimulants to get me flying off my face, lol, a top up here & there (which would probably send most people off their dials) just gets me into doing-mode more than anything else! stupid permanent tolerance. lol

I've got a mate i used to work with a year ago.. we're still good mates. He had been smoking weed for the past 12 years or so.. and every morning without fail before we went to work at 8am he'd have a few cones. He drove the work truck (delivery driver) and would stop at home during deliveries for cones aswell. It never affected him like ive seen it effect other people, he wouldn't get overly "stoned" but sometimes even it would improve his work. He would go home after work and smoke more cones aswell.. but everyones different, that was just him.

yeah... it's like people who used to say to me "i don't know how you do blah-blah when you're pinging off your tits" - let me just say, it would take ungodly amounts of stimulants to get me flying off my face, lol, a top up here & there (which would probably send most people off their dials) just gets me into doing-mode more than anything else! stupid permanent tolerance. lol

Lol i couldn't do it on MD** but i find high doses of meth great for getting things done it's the only time i'm actually motivated i just get sidetracked easily, small doses however just seem to relax and mellow me out and i find myself glued to the couch intently watching the idiot box or kicking back with a beer.

People smoking before work has never been uncommon in the trades I've worked in, alot of people do and you wouldn't ever know it.

Very few of my mates used to know i used to smoke up every night so i could actually sleep, just like many are only just learning (my choice to let them in) how often I'm actually on stims, be it dexi's meth or amp.

I don't imagine i could function on daily marijuana. I've been told for YEARS that i look stoned, i think it was a compulsive addiction to my computer mixed with what i can only call self induced insomnia staying up late on the internet burning my eyes out. Burnt out red eyes, watery due to constant yawning and a dopey half tired state must have really made me look permanently stoned, who would have guessed?

I'd say each to their own really, if it works for somebody why question it i guess. I assume seeing as this guy is your room mate you have SOME form of connection to him. All i could suggest to this as a situation as opposed to a topic for discussion is that you seperate your liability to any drug related offences and ensure that you are covered in terms of keeping your residence. Yes it is nobodies intention to cause harm or disruption to anybody elses life by their individual choice to use a substance however it is definately their responsiblity to ensure minimal if not no impact upon the lives of others surrounding them based on their actions.

I used to be an everyday user, and like the OP's roomie would pack in quite a few cones b4 work, during (if i could get away) and after, i work in a hospital... I never thought anyone noticed until i gave it up and everyone kept asking what had happened cause i looked so much better and was not nearly as moody!! I can ALWAYS pick a fellow stoner tho so i think regardless of what you think your tolerance is, ppl can tell

I usually wake up well before my alarm, so a few cones n I'm back in dreamland quickfast! ... Most days I'd go into work "barely" stoned. I start at 7am and I usually have 2-3 pipes at about ... 4ish? I dunno if that compares really. But if I was to have a few pipes straight before work, I'd be waaaaay too high to actually do things! I'm a daily smoker, but still to this day it makes me smashed as shit. Lucky me!

I usually only smoke at night before bed and to get back to sleep when I wake up too early! =D

my 3 cents

People smoking before work has never been uncommon in the trades I've worked in, alot of people do and you wouldn't ever know it.

Very few of my mates used to know i used to smoke up every night so i could actually sleep, just like many are only just learning (my choice to let them in) how often I'm actually on stims, be it dexi's meth or amp.

well yeah.. if i could afford to be on stimulants daily, then i would.
or rather if i could conscionably spend that much money without it bothering me.

i figure people smoking dope must be similar, in that they simply function a whole lot better on it... just that weed is a gazillion times cheaper & easier to get hold of. lucky stoners. lol

^^ Lol true, if a gram of gear lasted as long as an Oz of bud I'd be a happy man.

yeah like other people have said, its tolerance. When you're a daily smoker, weed still affects you, but in a different way. When you don't smoke regularly, weed will make you feel and think really different and most people couldn't work in this state. But when you become a multiple-times-a-day smoker it just... slows you down, but doesnt really affect your thinking or anything (maybe just makes you a little groggier). I'm a daily smoker and i always smoke before work, before university, even before exams sometimes! And i work at a cafe, so I have to constantly talk to customers, carry many plates of food, etc. and i do fine!

However, a few times when i've quit smoking for a short amount of time (maybe like a week or two) and i forget how much my tolerance would have gone down in this time. I'll have a few cones before work and ....fuckkkkk..... way too ripped for work. Haha, that wasn't cool. But if you have a tolerance, it's fine.

i have a few mates at work who will have a joint down the road from work on their breaks, or come in to work baked.

it's an office environment. inbound call center.
so i understand the need for drugs, the job is so fuckin monotonous and boring. but i can't relate to the weed aspect.
i want time to speed up while i'm there.
i've gone stimulants at different jobs, many times.. speed, ice and coke.
all of which increase my performance,
a lot easier to meet KPIs when youre charging like fuck, and when you're all friendly and wanting to chat someones ear off, its easy to provide a good level of customer service. :p

but good on him for being a stoner, and still being motivated enough to get out of bed at 7am,
good on him for his personal hygeine, most the stoners from work that i know all suffer from b.o... its like they just couldnt be fucked showering
and most of all.. good on him for holding down a fulltime job.

as long as he keeps his job, and keeps paying his share of the rent.
and doesnt spill bongwater on your carpet. then kudos to him . lol

ya room mate is a legend! ah...i miss those bucket bong breakfasts!

Got the green blues and feeling like it's routine? Take the August clean month challenge. Why not? - it's August, nothing happens in August. A month and a half from now to mentally prepare for it and then thirty-one days of progressively less night sweats and when Sept arrives it's like a new you ;-)

good on him for his personal hygeine, most the stoners from work that i know all suffer from b.o... its like they just couldnt be fucked showering

I actually find marijuana causes me to sweat more during the day if I smoke through the day and then I get an increase of B.O unless I re-dose with the deodorant ;). Haha.

Yeah good on your housemate, as one poster says if he pays the rent and is decent to live with I wouldnt be too worried about it. As many have said, its all about tolerance, hell everyday smokers don't really get 'stoned' anyway. If his job is relatively straightforward and monotonous, it could even help.

Im sure many of us have been through that phase, I remember being pretty stoned working at one of the big pizza chains one night and a customer rang and asked "how fresh" the seafood on the seafood pizza was. I told him I'd "just taken it out of the freezer that day" before giggling my way through the rest of the call thinking about how funny (I thought) I was. But by far my worst 'having to do something whilst stoned' experience was when I made the brilliant decision to go to footy training whilst very baked and we had to do the dreaded 'beep test'. God, I nearly died.

id never have a problem when i used to punch cones b4 work . half gram mix every morning with fail. used to love my thc breakfast.

as a few others have said , everyday smokers dont get properly stoned . well not on anythn less than a gram or two in one sitting

yet it always amazes me how everyday (bong) smokers can rip bongs willy nilly and continue their conversations like they're straight as arrows... lol