• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coming off oxycodone and small H habit

I hope the best for you Cliffy! I quit my job 2 months back but I'm finally starting working again Monday so I feel good about that.

Sttaihht772 - call 202-673-6815

And mods no I'm not sourcing lol

Can someone help me please? Im a GREENLIGHTER so i cant post on my own yet, which is kinda dumb imo but...
This has always made me wonder, me and my cousin and pretty frequent opiate users, atleast every other day or binge for a week and quit for a week, you know how it works. Our use varies from Oxycodone, Oxycontin, heroin, vicodin, and suboxone. (Suboxone is a last resort) but this time I binged for about 2 weeks. It started bc of a buddy of mines dad had gotten knee replacement right, and he even told me ahead of time (my dads getting knee replacement, you know what that means) lol but yeah he got 80 vic 7.5s and I was lowkey pretty excited, the day he gets them he sends me a picture of a handful of 7.5s my buddy is just giving me. So I rail and down all those in a day(along with selling acouple), next day same thing but only 9 (hooked my cousin up with 2-3)of them, railed em all, and 2 days after that he asked me "want any hydros" so im like fuck yeah, but this time i traded him some high quality loud and him only giving me 5 because he finally figured out their value {sigh}, and did all those but this time i could tell tolerance has taken effec, but i still get feeling pretty damn good. So i give it a break for a day, then he ends up running out. after he runs out i think i took a break for a day or 2 (cant exactly remember)later I just want something, so this is when suboxone comes in, of course Bupe is one of the most potent opioids so i buy a 8mg strip for 20$ cut it in 1/8 pieces and do it all in a matter of 3-4 days(also giving pieces too some buddies). After those 3-4 days i didnt use for another day or 2 so after that, i want something idc what it is. I buy 2 stamps of some pretty decent heroin, split the two pops with some friends and did the other to my self, at this point tolerance is bad but not horribly bad, i did this for the next 2 days, buying 2 stamps, splitting with friends then other to myself (some batches were WAY more potent than others). After the heroin use I stopped for a day. now ive been clean and withdrawaling for 4-5days, ive tampered a little, almost cant even call it that, day 1 after quitting i snorted a roxi 5 waited a day, then 2 days ago i snorted half a roxi 5 and today (5 days without full blown opiate use) my withdrawals are only RLS which arent as bad as they were because ive been eating iron rich foods and sweating in my sleep pretty bad, and just today my nose was runny for probably 2 hours then stopped. I weigh 130 and 19yrs old. Jw why my withdrawals arent as severe as planned. To be honest, I feel good, I dont feel any withdrawal at the moment, why?Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Theyll be there u watch.

Well I mean, they are here but they just arent severe like i thought, I never withdrawal hard and some do, im just curious as to why i dont or im not. Ive had RLS for 3 days, depression, agitation, alitte bit of GI problems, and runny nose, and my legs hurt like a bitch. I expected to be bed ridden, puking my guts out and shitting and all that good stuff but my WD are always mild..

It just takes a little while. Mine aren't very severe but everyones body is different. I do know that each new time is worse than the last. Don't snort hydros or anything with Tylenol in it and the H isn't a good idea.

It just takes a little while. Mine aren't very severe but everyones body is different. I do know that each new time is worse than the last. Don't snort hydros or anything with Tylenol in it and the H isn't a good idea.
Haha I knew someone would catch on to the railing hydros, I know its horrible for your nose and the fillers are bad but the rush is better than swallowing for me. And yeah tell me about it, i knew it would fuck me

bRO
i remember quitting after like couple first months binge on heroin than quitting it no sweat (lol).
but i fucked up and relapsed and ct 2 years into it and now im at 4 years after another relapse and damn does it get bad...
lol right now only using for 2 weeks gives me the same withdrawals i had from quitting it from my first 4 months.

How are others that posted in this thread doing? I'm ok I guess I have used since my last post but not more than 3 days in a row. I'm trying to look up stuff about grants for colleges, if I can go to school pretty cheap I can atleast have something that makes my life the slightest bit meaningful lol. Sending good vibrations to all other bluelighters