Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, do you have this feeling of wanting to throw up from time to time, but you can't?
It is like my body wants to get rid of this poison. It is an awful feeling when it comes, and remembers you, that something is not alright.
Yes im 4 months off and during month 3-4 i think i was throwing up every day to once a week around there sometimes less sometimes more

ive been trying to stay positive and its working, if you dont think about invega you won't be as depressed or anxious, just try to live life as normal and act as if you didnt get the injection and you will be better off for it, quit cigs and alcohol so you dont get down about how they dont work until its been about 10months - 1year and then start again, this shouldnt have happened to us but we cant make the worst out of it and dig ourselves deeper into the depression trench, stay stable and keep perspective guys, you dont have to let an injection beat you, your life is still your life

Hey so i just released a next part jn my youtube series. Here i talk about how i was taking risperidone, and how i stopped taking risperidone and i was just feeling like crap all the time, staying home and doing nothing and learning about the nonsense of these medications.
If can please give it a listen and leave a like and comment. Im trying to create awareness about these medications.

Hey so i just released a next part jn my youtube series. Here i talk about how i was taking risperidone, and how i stopped taking risperidone and i was just feeling like crap all the time, staying home and doing nothing and learning about the nonsense of these medications.
If can please give it a listen and leave a like and comment. Im trying to create awareness about these medications.

Bro these are really good videos. Thanks for making them, they’re giving me hope. I think I might try getting out of the house like you were saying in these videos. I’ve been stuck at home for pretty much the past 9+ months and you made a really good point in the video about just accepting the way these “medications“ make us feel. Then just moving forward with our lives and luckily you eventually felt better from doing that. So thank you again for just putting this out there to give me and I’m sure a lot of others hope about things going back to normal. This is definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever been through in my life so I’m hoping things will get better soon.

Bro these are really good videos. Thanks for making them, they’re giving me hope. I think I might try getting out of the house like you were saying in these videos. I’ve been stuck at home for pretty much the past 9+ months and you made a really good point in the video about just accepting the way these “medications“ make us feel. Then just moving forward with our lives and luckily you eventually felt better from doing that. So thank you again for just putting this out there to give me and I’m sure a lot of others hope about things going back to normal. This is definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever been through in my life so I’m hoping things will get better soon.
Lol im glad i helped and thanks for watching it. Leave a like and comment if you can. And yeah being on risperidone was worse experience i ever had. Im really glad you liked the video though. Makes.me happy to hear that :)

Last edited:
Did u recovered?
I got a long story. Basically i got out on risperidone and i recovered from it. Then i got put on a ilify 9njectiob. Got messed up but recovered after around a year. But now a year after recovering from abilify i got put on another injection. So im in the procedure of trying to recover again

Lol yeah i remember felling that way qhen i was on risperidone. Alcohol having no effect. Weed having no effect. It sucks but it passed eventually after many many months. Its a shitty situation no doubt
Does alcohol and weed have effect again after recovery?

Lol yeah i remember felling that way qhen i was on risperidone. Alcohol having no effect. Weed having no effect. It sucks but it passed eventually after many many months. Its a shitty situation no doubt
I was able to get high and drunk while on the injections personally, but I was wondering if there were people who had it differently. I couldn't find anything on it as I did while on haldol and invega so i'm glad you mentioned it.

Last edited:
I was able to get high and drunk while on the injections personally, but I was wondering if there were people who had it differently. I couldn't find anything on it as I did while on haldol and invega so i'm glad you mentioned it.
Yeah after taking risperidone i couldnt get drunk or high at all, believe me i tried.

However 2nd time i got put on meds i got put on abilify injections. On abilify injections i could get a buzz from drinking but it felt weaker then normal. Also same with this new injection i gotmput on. When i drink after having thst injection im getting a buzz from 1 or 2 beers. But normally is be much more drunk from like 2 beers. So it seems like im somewhat desensitized to it.

I kinda wish i could smoke some weed though. Weed can really make you feel great. But at same time im tehing to not smoke weed or drink or smoke cigarettes cause im worried.ill just end up hearing voices again. And if i do my parents will just send me to a mental hospital again regardless of if i want to go there or not. Then ill just be back to square one again.

Oh and heres a video i made talking about my experience with being recovered from risperidone and how i lived my life after i recovered. I was hearing voices and stuff again, but i didnt tell anyone in fear of getting put back on meds. Please leave a comment like and subscribe.

Oh and heres a video i made talking about my experience with being recovered from risperidone and how i lived my life after i recovered. I was hearing voices and stuff again, but i didnt tell anyone in fear of getting put back on meds. Please leave a comment like and subscribe.

Risperidone is not Paliperidone a.k.a Invega.
Why are you posting in this section of forum i don't understand. Go and post your cute Risperidone experience with the other lucky ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.