Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a long story. Basically i got out on risperidone and i recovered from it. Then i got put on a ilify 9njectiob. Got messed up but recovered after around a year. But now a year after recovering from abilify i got put on another injection. So im in the procedure of trying to recover again

Good videos.

Chill on the weed. You been smoking yourself silly. Weed does not work well when you are having insane amounts of stress or uncertainty in your life. It can be a very powerful drug and work against you at times. Paranoia, weed induced psychosis. You ever seen Friday? Fuck yeah weed makes you see and hear shit. Fucked up they put you on shit.

These pharma drugs only make your brain worse. Do not take them (good for the choice to stop them and keep your brain to yourself). You need to be sober, and be around others. Being alone is no good. Good luck.

Last edited:
Risperidone is not Paliperidone a.k.a Invega.
Why are you posting in this section of forum i don't understand. Go and post your cute Risperidone experience with the other lucky ones.
I heard risperidone and invega have the same affect. I remember before hearing something like risleridone is the active metabolite of invega sustenna?

Invega is basically the injection form and risperidone is the pill form. We have ppl here whove been on other antipsychotics like abilify. So why you hating.

Good videos.

Chill on the weed. You been smoking yourself silly. Weed does not work well when you are having insane amounts of stress or uncertainty in your life. It can be a very powerful drug and work against you at times. Paranoia, weed induced psychosis. You ever seen Friday? Fuck yeah weed makes you see and hear shit. Fucked up they put you on shit.

These pharma drugs only make your brain worse. Do not take them (good for the choice to stop them and keep your brain to yourself). You need to be sober, and be around others. Being alone is no good. Good luck.
Yeah i agrew with everything your saying. You seem to really understand these meds and drugs in particular. Unfortunately not all of us have a choice with being on meds or not. Were normally forced to be on them against are will by psychiatrist and mental health workers. Knowledge lf these meds is helpful, but at end of the day. These ppl can jyst force hs on these meds against are will.

Yeah i agrew with everything your saying. You seem to really understand these meds and drugs in particular. Unfortunately not all of us have a choice with being on meds or not. Were normally forced to be on them against are will by psychiatrist and mental health workers. Knowledge lf these meds is helpful, but at end of the day. These ppl can jyst force hs on these meds against are will.

Its definitely messed up and good you are sharing your story. Nearly 90% of "health professionals" I come across are far from that. Always be careful what a doctor says, and always get a second opinion if their answers don't sound right. Them forcing this stuff against will is just outrageous.

At your age you are still finding yourself. Along with the stress of wrapping up your degree. Moving here, moving there, working new jobs, looking for new jobs, constantly meeting new people...its all very stressful. Especially for someone with a high IQ such as yourself. The brain is really powerful.

A similar thing happened to my friend. It took me years to finally understand what was going on. He drank obscene amounts of alcohol throughout his teens and early 20's to where he would get violent drinking and fight a lot (who doesn't to be honest). Then taken away into detox to DT. Alcohol withdrawal certainly causes psychosis. He was put on all kinds of meds. Of course the meds didn't help and only made it worse. He tried to kill himself and all that. What he needed was maybe some good therapy is all. He was born in vietnam, so had lots of trauma when he was a kid. Sadly, at this point there is no way he will come back. All the (pharma) drugs he has been on the past 15 years has ruined him.

Some people may need this stuff, however if drugs / alcohol are involved, its completely different.

I had some serious paranoia around your age too. And now in 2020 its happening again to me. I had some slight psychosis from my last alcohol detox, combined with the stress of covid, life, my career, money, bills. Too much weed and I might just start freaking out.

Also, when I spent too much time alone, its not healthy for me. The distraction / comfort of being around others is priceless. If you lock someone in a room for a year alone. They will come out insane. As they just spent 365 days in their head.

Just take it easy on the weed :) You will be good. Not sure if you looked into things like meditation. But it will help you get your bearings faster.

Its definitely messed up and good you are sharing your story. Nearly 90% of "health professionals" I come across are far from that. Always be careful what a doctor says, and always get a second opinion if their answers don't sound right. Them forcing this stuff against will is just outrageous.

At your age you are still finding yourself. Along with the stress of wrapping up your degree. Moving here, moving there, working new jobs, looking for new jobs, constantly meeting new people...its all very stressful. Especially for someone with a high IQ such as yourself. The brain is really powerful.

A similar thing happened to my friend. It took me years to finally understand what was going on. He drank obscene amounts of alcohol throughout his teens and early 20's to where he would get violent drinking and fight a lot (who doesn't to be honest). Then taken away into detox to DT. Alcohol withdrawal certainly causes psychosis. He was put on all kinds of meds. Of course the meds didn't help and only made it worse. He tried to kill himself and all that. What he needed was maybe some good therapy is all. He was born in vietnam, so had lots of trauma when he was a kid. Sadly, at this point there is no way he will come back. All the (pharma) drugs he has been on the past 15 years has ruined him.

Some people may need this stuff, however if drugs / alcohol are involved, its completely different.

I had some serious paranoia around your age too. And now in 2020 its happening again to me. I had some slight psychosis from my last alcohol detox, combined with the stress of covid, life, my career, money, bills. Too much weed and I might just start freaking out.

Also, when I spent too much time alone, its not healthy for me. The distraction / comfort of being around others is priceless. If you lock someone in a room for a year alone. They will come out insane. As they just spent 365 days in their head.

Just take it easy on the weed :) You will be good. Not sure if you looked into things like meditation. But it will help you get your bearings faster.
Lol thanks for watching the video, it feels weird now that i made a video about my situation and now ppl i dont know have a good idea of what was going on in my life.

But yeah this whole incident happened in 2015 and 2016. I wound up on meds again twice after that. Recovering from an abilify injection, and now im trying to recover from this new injection.

Yeah ppl dont realize it but when you have experienced psychosis you really need to avoid things like marijuana, and alcohol and even cigarettes. Ive latelt noticed whilenim sitting on the porch smoking cigs that i was getting a little paranoid and kind of starting to hear things. So now i decided i should just quit cigarettes as well.

So yeah now im messed from this.new med and waiting to recover. But when i do i plan to not smoke weed or drink beer or do cigs so i dont end up i situation where i need to get forced on meds again.

In the middle of my fourth month not taking it, lost 10 of the 30lbs I gained on it and hate that I have to wait another terrible four to six months just to start improving. They should ban, no one should be put on AP's. Day in day out they remind me about how my life got ruined by the fatigue, anhedonia, depression, physical impairment,and everything else I suffered by taking these horrible poisons. I'd exercise to get it out of my system sooner but I have no energy. These meds destroy anything worthwhile or meaningful in life. If I had the option I'd rather be euthanized

Does it take more time to leave my system depending on how much I lay down? What's left of it in my body makes me bedridden and I think when I lose weight it goes from the fat cells into my bloodstream

In the middle of my fourth month not taking it, lost 10 of the 30lbs I gained on it and hate that I have to wait another terrible four to six months just to start improving. They should ban, no one should be put on AP's. Day in day out they remind me about how my life got ruined by the fatigue, anhedonia, depression, physical impairment,and everything else I suffered by taking these horrible poisons. I'd exercise to get it out of my system sooner but I have no energy. These meds destroy anything worthwhile or meaningful in life. If I had the option I'd rather be euthanized

Does it take more time to leave my system depending on how much I lay down? What's left of it in my body makes me bedridden and I think when I lose weight it goes from the fat cells into my bloodstream
I feel the same way

Yes im 4 months off and during month 3-4 i think i was throwing up every day to once a week around there sometimes less sometimes more
I throwed up only once. But that was because of food i think. Anyway, that strange feeling in the stomach i horrible.

I heard risperidone and invega have the same affect. I remember before hearing something like risleridone is the active metabolite of invega sustenna?

Invega is basically the injection form and risperidone is the pill form. We have ppl here whove been on other antipsychotics like abilify. So why you hating.
The people here are all on paliperidone (AND possibly abilify). Risperidone is barely compareable to Invega. Invega is the devils juice. You recover from Risperidone within 3 months, but not from Invega.

The people here are all on paliperidone (AND possibly abilify). Risperidone is barely compareable to Invega. Invega is the devils juice. You recover from Risperidone within 3 months, but not from Invega.
Hey man, everyone here is trying to recover and discrediting someone else’s experience isn’t gonna help anyone. A little compassion can go a long way. I’m not gonna claim to know what withdrawal from either substance is like but if someone is suffering that is completely subjective to them

Just for the record besides risperidone i was also on abilify injection and recovered from thst after abiut a year. And thanks thegreenhand.

Idk why but i guess ppl dont like the fact that im "advertising" youtube videos i made. But honestly ive been through it all. Mental hospitals, pills, injections. I know about all of that. I know about not b3ing able to feels weird or beer, i know about the whole not being able to xommunicate andngiving one word answers. Just laying in bed and wasting away. Ive been through all that.

Last edited:
My friend just got off invega trinza (the three monthly injection) that must take like 3 years to get out of your system. I have 3 more shots of invega sustenna to go until they change me to orals.

Don't say that. You will certainly recover from this. I think a covid death would be slow and painful. Would imagine in a few years this would just be a bad memory.

I would be suing. Even if I didn't win. Just knowing I am draining them, making their day harder would be enough :)

I saw it on Rxlist for the drug. It's under the paragraph Dosage adjustments.
" It may be necessary to increase the dose of INVEGA SUSTENNA® when a strong inducer of both CYP3A4 and P-gp (e.g., carbamazepine, rifampin, St John's wort) is co-administered. Conversely, on discontinuation of the strong inducer, it may be necessary to decrease the dose of INVEGA SUSTENNA® [see DRUG INTERACTIONS and CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY]."

Hi

Your post got me very curious, this St. John’s Wart thing do you know how much it can get invega out of your system.

Hey man, everyone here is trying to recover and discrediting someone else’s experience isn’t gonna help anyone. A little compassion can go a long way. I’m not gonna claim to know what withdrawal from either substance is like but if someone is suffering that is completely subjective to them
The side effectes aren't even the same 1:1. I was on Risperidone too, for at least 6 weeks.
During this 6 weeks i had none of the side effects that i got with Invega ok.
Risperidone gave relief in overthinking and schizophrenia, but did not cause anhedonia, depression. Maybe a bit brain fog but after all its side effects are about to diminish within 3 months, so no big deal.
For me these drugs are totally different and incomparable to each other.
There is a reason why nobody feels the urge to join a forum under the effects of Risperidone unless this guy.
I am not hating, but why just doesn't he post in somewhere else?!
Just because he is suffering means he is at the right place right.

The side effectes aren't even the same 1:1. I was on Risperidone too, for at least 6 weeks.
During this 6 weeks i had none of the side effects that i got with Invega ok.
Risperidone gave relief in overthinking and schizophrenia, but did not cause anhedonia, depression. Maybe a bit brain fog but after all its side effects are about to diminish within 3 months, so no big deal.
For me these drugs are totally different and incomparable to each other.
There is a reason why nobody feels the urge to join a forum under the effects of Risperidone unless this guy.
I am not hating, but why just doesn't he post in somewhere else?!
Just because he is suffering means he is at the right place right.
I kind of are were your coming from I have seen other groups were people have been talking about being injected with abilify and the first thing they say is quotes " at least it's not invega"

I kind of are were your coming from I have seen other groups were people have been talking about being injected with abilify and the first thing they say is quotes " at least it's not invega"
this is my situation. I was on Invega and they switched me to Ablify. There is a huge difference between the drugs but we still come to thread so we can fully recover properly from Invega. invega has long lasting side effects.

We were told it can take up to a full year to fully recover from invega. that's why we post here. who knows, maybe others benefit from our posting.

also, today, i will grab st john's wort so i can remove invega faster from my body. this is what i learned from these threads...

not every comment in this thread bad.

and yes, when they switch you to ablifiy after invega, we all say "at least it's not invega"

and to those on invega or are no longer on it, look up

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

Hypericum perforatum

st john worts removes invega from the body faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend just got off invega trinza (the three monthly injection) that must take like 3 years to get out of your system. I have 3 more shots of invega sustenna to go until they change me to orals.
are you sure TRINZA takes 3 years to get out of your system? i doubt it. It probably takes a year MAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.