Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia you might have lost a lot of confidence in your own ability to perceive things. For me it sometimes have to think, is it really like this, or is it my schizophrenia - telling me something else. My schizophrenia is very low but not completely gone. In stressful situations i hear unusual sounds. And i am depressed at the moment so... stressful enough.

I feel my voice is different and also my face looks different. It is bloated and i have dark circles around my eyes. My eyes itself look different. They look like staring at a wall or something.
How long have you been off?

One last thing I don’t feel like my old self. I think we change guys to a person you don’t even know. I look like Paula but I’m far from feeling my old self. Star kid said the same thing. Does this stay forever I’m not happy at who I am now. It’s been 10 months 4 shots. I cry everyday wanting myself back. Wellbutrin stopped working. Any suggestions on meds for me. I’m depressed badly. Please I’m calling out for help.
First of all, people change and it is ok. We all get older. But what you mean by that is maybe, that your brains still is not fully recovered from the caused damage.
I can relate to that alot. I am also not exactly the same person as i was but it takes time to recover and it will be working for you too.
I sometimes have anxiety too. I take Ashwaganda. It is an ajuvedic herb against stress, depression, sexual disfunction and for better sleep. It is very helpful for me , it might be helpful for you all people here too, and specially for you too Paula.

I didn't say you won' recover.
I am saying you won't be the same.
People believe in cognition worlds of what they ever so choose;

why can't the girl from Canada escape their case; and why is Psychological Law so powerful even though it is simply a fabrication of playing "God?"

you'll be fine. Focus.
I just want the death fears to go away. I rather not wake up in the morning than have these fears. Please help

Since you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia you might have lost a lot of confidence in your own ability to perceive things. For me it sometimes have to think, is it really like this, or is it my schizophrenia - telling me something else. My schizophrenia is very low but not completely gone. In stressful situations i hear unusual sounds. And i am depressed at the moment so... stressful enough.

I feel my voice is different and also my face looks different. It is bloated and i have dark circles around my eyes. My eyes itself look different. They look like staring at a wall or something. I think Invega causes alot of inflammation around the Sinuses for sure.
My voice change to. I promise it will come back. I was so worried about my voice changing but it did come back.

I feel my voice is different and also my face looks different. It is bloated and i have dark circles around my eyes. My eyes itself look different. They look like staring at a wall or something. I think Invega causes alot of inflammation around the Sinuses for sure.
You will go back to your same size. I did I went to 145 to 117 my size before invega

My voice change to. I promise it will come back. I was so worried about my voice changing but it did come back.
I can only hear mine when I am shouting at people from across the woods or being followed by truck drivers who think im a freak of nature when in reality it's them who are the disgusting freaks

Did invega effect other people's driving too. I drive faster now. I was an amazing driver.

Did invega effect other people's driving too. I drive faster now. I was an amazing driver.
I used to drive slower than shit.
I decided to run through a red light and hit someone's vehicle in a cross-section so I wouldn't have to drive anymore because my Dad is a fucking bastard.

I see no signs of Psychosis; she does not believe me for being honest about not returning to prior self; no one will be their true self; after who they once were ; read the definition and terminology of Invega's chemical composition.
Don’t listen to offvega. You can return to your old self, but some people don’t. Some changes do happen, but not to everyone. If you need to speak to me and I’m been threw hell like everyone my number is +19102583160. I will gladly let you know how I am feeling after 10 months. Read my post paula10. I swear I thought I was going to die but I fought every single day every minute and every damn second. I wanted to die everyday. I’m here to say you do get better but it takes time. Some people are fast healers and some are average healers and some are long healers. I think it will take me a couple of more months but I know I’m healing everyday. Offvega stop lying to everyone on this forum. Your opinion Is not a damn fact. Everyone is different invega suffers. Please keep fighting don’t give up. Hang on. Stay close to love ones. Call friends or family everyday even if you don’t feel like it. You have to fight this war yes it’s the hardest war you will fight. Just know it will end but you have to endure the pain and suffering. I’m been threw it and trust me I’m sorry this happen, but we can’t turn back time. It’s a slow process but listen you will get better. Hell I’m 10 months and I feel waaaaaayyyyy better thank god. If you read my post you will see that I was suffering and wanting to die. If you need to call someone please call me I will answer and encourage you and give you hope. I’m still fighting the battle but it’s a lot easier now. GODSPEED ❤️❤️❤️
oh I don’t think of Invega no more. I think of life now. I come on the forum to help others to give hope. You will recover. Read my post Paula10. You will make it. It’s hard to believe me but you will.

First of all, people change and it is ok. We all get older. But what you mean by that is maybe, that your brains still is not fully recovered from the caused damage.
I can relate to that alot. I am also not exactly the same person as i was but it takes time to recover and it will be working for you too.
I sometimes have anxiety too. I take Ashwaganda. It is an ajuvedic herb against stress, depression, sexual disfunction and for better sleep. It is very helpful for me , it might be helpful for you all people here too, and specially for you too Paula.
Thanks I will buy the Ashwaganda. Yeah I’m not fully recovered yet, but when I do I will post my recovery story because I have to give hope to the ones who are suffering now and the ones who will become sufferers. Thanks again. GODSPEED ❤️❤️❤️

guys i was forced to take the shot after a trip to the hospital, my mom forced me to take another one, so ive had to so far. my last injection was about 13 days ago. im moving regions so i can get away from the mental health act under which they force me to take medications, so i won't have to take anymore, i really wish i didnt let my mom force me into getting the second one even when i knew i could move and escape the court order, i regret it as it will be harmful for my recovery progress.

anyways the symptoms im experiencing now are maximum 5-6 hours of sleep per night, if even, maybe less, i can only sleep during the daytime, i fall asleep at 4-8pm and wake up at 12pm and absolutely can not fall asleep again no matter how hard i try. i wake up every 2-3 hours of sleep, multiple times a night. i cannot take naps. i have twitches which i developed after the shot. ocd type. sexual dysfucntion, boners are not as strong and dont come as easily. erections dont get maximum blood flow, feel like penis size has shrunk. overall anhedonia, lack of pleasure, lack of euphoria. i cant feel a buzz from nicotine, i tried cigarettes and they did nothing, absolutely nothing. im guessing its gonna be the same for booze and whatever else.

i have more issues which i haven't listed but i'll get to it. my most distressing symptom is the sleep part, it affects my mood and my psyche greatly i just wanna be able to sleep properly and nap. i've heard this symptom doesn't go away for a long time. does anyone have experiences with this? have u recovered from the sleep symptoms? how long does it take? please let me know as it is very important to me.

how long will it take until i can feel cigarettes again? and booze? i dont smoke weed but im guessing thats a no go too. is the damage to the receptors permanent. does invega do any sort of permanent damage at all or is it all recoverable? i havent been able to rest easy for a month now since i got the shot, longer than a month now, i have anxiety and depression all day long and can't be happy. ive been in distress since i got the shot. my life is ruined, invega ruined my life, i think about it everyday, i cant sleep, i can be happy. all i think about is the shot. i was perfectly happy and normal before the shot, my symptoms were under control. i had no side effects from the oral mediaction. then i was hospitalized for an issue unrelated to schizophrenia and they took that opportunity to section me and keep me there for 2 weeks and told me i cant leave unless i take the injection, i told the doctor i didn't want it and he came back and said its a discharge condition now. i truly feel like they ruined my life

on another note, they are forcing me to take the shots under court order now but if i leave the province then the act that makes me have to take the injections no longer applies to me anymore so im leaving the province in a week. after i leave and escape the injection, im gonna find a lawyer and try to sue the doctors who made me take this drug even though my symptoms were under control with my previous medication and i had no relapse, and was hospitalized unrelated to schizophrenia. they had to just cause to give me this injection whatsoever. i truly feel like they ruined my life. would a lawyer be able to help me? can i sue?

im just now starting my recovery journey and am still under the effects from my last shot, so i will stick around this thread for a long long time, throughout my recovery journey, ill be active here, this is my first post and its a new thread how coincidental. anyways i would be very very happy if you guys could answer my questions, ive been under alot of stress this past month and am lost and feeling hopeless. is there a way out?
Are you from Australia? How do you know the court order no longer applies if you move provinces?

Not killing someone does not correlate with "whether or not" I am a murderer but the jist is the sought willpower to continually wanting to murder people.

It's been 2 +years since my last shot.
I still feel like a murderer.

Yeah but weed is expensive, the cost of living under the governmental "view" is not enough to afford things like marijuana when you have electric and other defenses to keep up on.
That’s a demon, you need deliverance bro. Go to a Pentecostal spirit filled church where God will set you free I pray

Status
Not open for further replies.