Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens. I can send you a link if you are interested. But over time in long term users and heavy abusers, you can damage your brains reward system where you brain dosent produce as much dopemine as a normal person and which lead to many disorders such as amotivational syndrom, apathy. Anhedonia. Short term memory and cognitive difficulties. So if you just using to medicate then you will be fine and have nothing to worry about.
Yeh I'm only smoking a gram a day. I never had anhedonia before the invega shot so and I was never a heavy weed abuser, always moderated

Do you have your emotions back?
Yeh my emotions are back for the most part but like I said I still have depression/anhedonia. It's a hard question to answer because when I had no emotions I had no energy either to do or say anything. But now I have a bit more energy it seems to directly relate to me emotions. I still find it hard to play games and enjoy them like I used to but I do it anyway to keep my mind active

H
No not even close to fully healed. The times people usually begin to feel better are 6 months, 8 months, 10 months and by 12 months they have usually 100% recovered unless they'd taken a large amount it could take up to 2 years. Now what are you concerns the anhedonia?
How long until the weight comes off for the 156mg shot? I gained 60 pounds and The weight is not moving

H

How long until the weight comes off for the 156mg shot? I gained 60 pounds and The weight is not moving
From what I read on the older forums, about around a year but those people were working out and were losing a little bit every month

To both of you guys, invega actually ruined my appetite so I don't share that side effect sorry. I wish I could eat for some reason I just have no appetite it does my head in

Yeh my emotions are back for the most part but like I said I still have depression/anhedonia. It's a hard question to answer because when I had no emotions I had no energy either to do or say anything. But now I have a bit more energy it seems to directly relate to me emotions. I still find it hard to play games and enjoy them like I used to but I do it anyway to keep my mind active
Anhedonia is a common symptom of depression once your depression goes away the anhedonia will go away. Like I said stay away from antidepressants because they can get rid of depression but can cause lasting anhedonia especially prozac

To both of you guys, invega actually ruined my appetite so I don't share that side effect sorry. I wish I could eat for some reason I just have no appetite it does my head in
Speaking of that I forgot to mention that I have to go pretty much all day without eating to get hungry. I had a massive appetite the first couple months and seemed like i couldnt go without eating

Anhedonia is a common symptom of depression once your depression goes away the anhedonia will go away. Like I said stay away from antidepressants because they can get rid of depression but can cause lasting anhedonia especially prozac
Why would anti depressants cause anhedonia? I thought they give the brain serotonin to make you feel good and that's the whole point of them. I dno if i'll stop them I'm taking zoloft

From what I read on the older forums, about around a year but those people were working out and were losing a little bit every month
My weight has been stagnant ever since the shot even though I work out, will my weight go back to normal eventually or no

Speaking of that I forgot to mention that I have to go pretty much all day without eating to get hungry. I had a massive appetite the first couple months and seemed like i couldnt go without eating
Yeh I usually force down my breakfast and then won't eat until dinner which I also sometimes have to force down. I can't believe the amount of side effects one drug can have

My weight has been stagnant ever since the shot even though I work out, will my weight go back to normal eventually or no
Depends on your metabolism. Eventually over time you'll lose the weight over a year so. Dont expect any significant weight changes under a year

Yeh I usually force down my breakfast and then won't eat until dinner which I also sometimes have to force down. I can't believe the amount of side effects one drug can have
It's crazy, it just dosent send that signal to the brain that your hungry but that symptom normally goes away with time. I hardly hear anyone who has recovered or still facing side effect that still dont have appetite l

How many years???
In the 1-2 year stage you will start to lose some weight. It mostly depends on your metabolism. Could take 3-4 but it will come off over time gradually. But dont expect to lose a lot of weight fast. More like gradually over time 1-3 year stage

has anyone had their hairline go back because of invega, i started having hair fall out when i first took it, and my hairline got worse, it was the same for years and years and i never lost hair, i feel like it wasn't supposed to naturally go back but happened cause of invega, im so pissed, my dads hairline aint this bad this was never supposed to happen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.