• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also lost about 10 pounds eating whatever I want. So some of this invega weight is coming off
I’m new here, wanted to share my story. I’m on Invega Sustenna. I’m currently getting the 50mg injections I have three more 50mg injections to go and then I’m weaning down to the 25mg injections and then off of Invega for good but my problem is that I can’t lose any weight, I gained 27 pounds from this stupid injection and no weight will come off. I also can’t workout my body just won’t let me. When does the weight come off? It seems that no amount of dieting works! I don’t get it. I also lost my period, got acne, and it seems that I move in slow motion

I’m new here, wanted to share my story. I’m on Invega Sustenna. I’m currently getting the 50mg injections I have three more 50mg injections to go and then I’m weaning down to the 25mg injections and then off of Invega for good but my problem is that I can’t lose any weight, I gained 27 pounds from this stupid injection and no weight will come off. I also can’t workout my body just won’t let me. When does the weight come off? It seems that no amount of dieting works! I don’t get it. I also lost my period, got acne, and it seems that I move in slow motion
There is no drastic drop of levels of these injections due to the extremely long half life, they are completely fine to stop since last shot, so not sure why you're being tapered, it's just to prolong your time on them.

I think(?) people lose weight around the time they start to notice improvements during their recovery. I want to say 6-12 months after the last shot is when most people start to lose weight, along with the typical recovery time. Could be longer if you had a lot of injections. Like a year's worth or more I think.

You would need be off invega for at least 10 months perhaps in order to see some weight loss.

there is nothing you can do to accelerate the process.

i am 9 months off from invega and i have yet to lose any weight (i gained 70 pounds). Keep in mind that i am currently on Ablify until the end of this year most likely because i am court ordered to see a psychiatrist.

it will take time for you to heal and i am sorry that you will have to suffer for X amount of time. we are all in the same boat it seems like.

hope when is no hope near, that the real hope.. it comes from the worst nightmares .... capital does not exist without a capitol so they gonna need to stop and maybe its gonna be late ...."see all compounds on "medications" because many of them have antipsycothic on it.. good luck to all of us ... my situation: 17 injections then allways reducing until stop... 27 months off and on the morning spit with a bad taste. a really bad taste , im more giving a shit now because my parents are on my side now ... more my mother them my father listen me... so take care of yourselfs dont walk or waste energy unnecessary because you gonna need all energy until the end of this shit... i love you and i care about you ... be patient and lie that you are better with reduction even if you fell the same ... fight for reduction .... stop all this madness you are living to one day be the change on the world with me

Does The Enjoyment and Feel For Music Ever Comeback?
From my experience (about 10 months off) it's coming back but very slowly. Here recently it's been really good. I got a new guitar and have been writing my own music and it feels so good to do so. Last year this time I couldn't do that.

if your body temperature rises high and goes back down, does that mean you were having withdrawal symptoms? my recovery is getting better you guys, its not the best but i feel less crippled. i still have back issues and weight problems.

oh yeah, yesterday, i went for a walk. i felt great.

hope when is no hope near, that the real hope.. it comes from the worst nightmares .... capital does not exist without a capitol so they gonna need to stop and maybe its gonna be late ...."see all compounds on "medications" because many of them have antipsycothic on it.. good luck to all of us ... my situation: 17 injections then allways reducing until stop... 27 months off and on the morning spit with a bad taste. a really bad taste , im more giving a shit now because my parents are on my side now ... more my mother them my father listen me... so take care of yourselfs dont walk or waste energy unnecessary because you gonna need all energy until the end of this shit... i love you and i care about you ... be patient and lie that you are better with reduction even if you fell the same ... fight for reduction .... stop all this madness you are living to one day be the change on the world with me
I also have bad taste in the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.